Kris Jenner Reveals Talk Show Set: A Replica Of Her Calabasas Mansion?

Wed, May 1, 2013 3:57pm EDT by 15 Comments
Kris Jenner Talk Show Set
Courtesy of TVGuide/ Fameflynet

Just Me

Posted at 12:33 AM on June 2, 2013

Money hungry whore

Gian

Posted at 12:29 AM on June 2, 2013

WTF!!!! why don’t these people disappear???? Seriously, why are people so into these NO talent, morals, integrity, self respect having people???? They need to go AWAY!!!!

Hate whores

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 17, 2013

Hilarious. Why haven’t I see this. Kris jenner need to seat her old wrinkle butt down. This so call talk show sounds very thirsty. The love of money is the root of all evil,I wonder what this woman want from the sextape again. The have exploit and exploit the sextape still hungry. They set a good example for teen mom. I don’t watch reality shows,do I even watch tv? I did not know this so call teen mom till her sextape and had to google the dirty girl so kris jenner can continue with her morals and good work for judgement is written.

The Real Deon

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 2, 2013

Cannot wait until this show fails miserably!….Untalented old slut!…..She will be gone, just like useless daughter Khlorie!

candy

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 2, 2013

You got that right! When will these producers learn there’s a boycott following these people? Just like Khloe on X Factor; ratings tanked when she came on. Bad move.

Bianca

Posted at 12:30 AM on June 2, 2013

LOL!!! agree with you do bad…..I can’t stand these people. no one in that family has talent. I really don’t understand why others are into them.

SweetPea

Posted at 7:45 AM on May 2, 2013

Oink, Oink

me again

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 1, 2013

omg gag me that is one show i will not watch , can’t stand anything kardashian and esp, their mom, the biggest ugliest famewhore ever

Shelly

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 1, 2013

There is no way, no way I would give this show 1 minute of my time.

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 1, 2013

I wish her all the best with her new talk show,I love Kris ,I will be watching I am a fan .

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 6:03 PM on May 1, 2013

Why should Kris Jenner give her pay check to the homeless , That is why there is affordable housing programs in each state,It is not her problem to help the homeless,I live in a state where you need to make at least 60.000 $ and up to live in 2 bedroom apt.and you do what you need to do , like work 2 or 3 jobs ,or move to a lower cost of living state.That is why this world is such a mess ,Give people work ,lose welfare .Work gives family;s pride.As for Kris Jenner , she has her own family to take care , How dare people think she could work for free,Give her a brake she has bills too ,and she lives in one of the most expensive places to live beside my state of CT.

Lisa

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 1, 2013

Why would ANYBODY want to watch this show? Stupid Ryan ALREADY RUINED THE WHOLE CHANNEL WITH SLUTS, now MOMMY SLUT?????????????????????? PLEASE! She won’t make 1 season.

Christopher Rogers

Posted at 5:58 PM on May 1, 2013

I’ll be watching!

Bianca

Posted at 12:32 AM on June 2, 2013

Lisa, I totally agree with you. STUPID RYAN and others that are into these stupid family.

Marcia

Posted at 4:44 PM on May 1, 2013

If Kris Jenner wanted positive publicity she would donate her salary and all the profits from her talk show, to building apartments for the homeless. Just one apartment building with 100 rent free units of 500 sq. ft., in each county of California, would help many deserving people.
And Kris could be in the news with each step along the way of providing housing for people who need help.
And Kris could start a non-profit Corp. which would give her another tax shelter.
Lots of Win, Win ideas here!