Kim Kardashian Freaks Out Over Fish Pedicure — Watch

Wed, May 1, 2013 9:58am EDT by 19 Comments
Fish Pedicure
Courtesy of Instagram/SplashNews

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian treated themselves to a fish pedicure while vacationing in Greece on April 29 but Kim’s experience was the opposite of relaxing! Watch her screaming during the beauty treatment in this hysterical video!

Kim Kardashian is no stranger to extreme beauty treatments — like blood facials — but the fish pedicure she tried to get with sister Kourtney Kardashian was way too much for her to handle!

Fish Pedicure — Kim Kardashian Is Not A Fan

Kourtney Instagrammed a pic of her “Fishy feet!” on April 29.

On May 1, Kim keeked two videos. One in which Kourtney was calmly getting her fish pedicure and the other of Kim literally freaking out! She was definitely about to “ugly cry!”

“I’m so scared,” she says just before she dunks her feet into the water.

And when she does, it’s not pretty! “Oh my God, I don’t like it. Can I take them out? I hate it! I hate it! Oh my God!”

Fish Pedicure — Banned In Some States

In May 2012, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said fish pedicures are dangerous and could cause serious health risks like bacterial infections.

The beauty treatment was banned in California in April 2013. The reason being mainly that you cannot disinfect fish or the water they live in, so they would have to be single use for every customer. That means it’s expensive and time consuming. Not sure we could or would every try this trend — would YOU, HollywoodLifers?

Watch Kim’s hysterical reaction below!

WATCH: Kim Kardashian Gets A Fish Pedicure

May 1, 2013 | I freaked out at this fish pedicure!!!! OMG 🐟🐟🐠🐠🐟🐟 by KimKardashian on Keek.com

– Dory Larrabee

More Kim Kardashian & Kourtney Kardashian Beauty News:

1. Kim V. Kourtney Kardashian: Best Beauty Look Battle
  2. Kourtney Kardashian V. Kim Kardashian — Battle Of The Bangs
  3. Kim Kardashian’s Nude Lips V. Kourtney Kardashian’s Sleek Updo

Posted at 5:09 AM on November 25, 2013

22 Morrison must have decided that issue, right? Because

kim kardashian and kanye west

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 31, 2013

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web page is
actually good and the people are actually sharing good thoughts.

Latisha Gillard

Posted at 9:58 AM on July 8, 2013

I am not sure how I would react their is nothing wrong with trying something at least once

lisa

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 25, 2013

shes such a drama bi### grow up with ur prego self!!! being a fu### baby

universe

Posted at 3:26 PM on May 5, 2013

She is such a drama Queen. Fat ugly feet.

Chantee SoFly Scott

Posted at 7:37 AM on May 4, 2013

Smh Kim stay doing crazy stuff, lmao that sh*t is nasty…I thought a pedicure was suppose to be w/hot soapy water that cleans and relaxs you not with cold/lukewarm water w/lil fish and do-do terds…bol…I go for the Kardashians though I would so kick it with Kim…Courtny…and Kloe anytime…we’d have a ball!

Hate whores

Posted at 9:55 AM on May 3, 2013

She sound pathetic,who asked her to put her legs in that water. This woman is grow but has left her brains behind,she is not 15 for heaven sake. She has a sextape and supposed to be hard core. Behaving like that is very disturbing

Shelly

Posted at 3:04 PM on May 1, 2013

Why would this idiot do something like this knowing she is pregnant. She knows how dangerous those fish pedi’s are or should have. If she don’t care about herself at least think about her unborn child.

LisaJ

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 1, 2013

Are you an idiot? this will not harm her or her baby, you small minded people that have no life and know nothing are always the first to comment on things you know nothing about.

Shelly

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 1, 2013

@ LisaJ…….Scientists have proven fish pedicures may carry bacteria responsible for a variety of dangerous skin infections. This airhead is doing this while in her 6-7 month of pregnancy. Read up on the subject before commenting. The only idiot on here is you

bk

Posted at 11:18 PM on May 13, 2013

she also has a skin disease her self…she shud be very cautious on what she put on or in her skin

Lisa

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 1, 2013

Good. Now her feet smell like the rest of her!

LuvKimsFeet

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 1, 2013

Kim, you can put your sexy feet in my mouth anytime you need them cleaned.

incaunipocrit

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 1, 2013

Reblogged this on The Blogspaper.

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 11:05 AM on May 1, 2013

This was so funny!
Gave me my laugh for the day.

abe

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 1, 2013

even her toes are fat, folks?

Lisa

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 1, 2013

SHE IS P_R_E_G_N_A_N_T_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOL!

LisaJ

Posted at 3:40 PM on May 1, 2013

No sh*t, she is pregnant you piece of trash.

jj

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 1, 2013

Shes funny in this vidio, I would be screamming too.