Selena Gomez: Stunning Beauty In ‘Come & Get It’ Teaser Video

Tue, April 30, 2013 12:02pm EDT by 14 Comments
Selena Gomez Beauty Come And Get It
Courtesy Of YouTube

Watch Selena’s ‘Come & Get It’ teaser to see her gorgeous and grown-up beauty! Plus, we’ll help you get her look!

Selena Gomez, 20, is really coming into her own. The trailer for her upcoming Come & Get It music video shows a mature Sel rocking a pretty mani, sultry red lips and a gold smokey eye. Keep reading to get her look and watch the video below.

Selena Gomez’s Beauty In ‘Come & Get It’ — Get The Look

On April 29, Sel tweeted: “Music video for Come and Get It coming to you guys really soon,” with a super sexy photo of Sel filming in water.

Sel rocks a bunch of beauty looks in the short teaser video. The most stunning shows her with a bold red lip and gold smokey eye.

To get her look, we love using MAC’s Pigment in Old Gold.

The loose powder is highly concentrated and sticks easily to the skin. You can seamlessly layer it for a light color or a more dramatic look. It lasts all night long! Using a wet brush or a dry blush also changes the look of the pigment. It’s fun to experiment with it!

She’s also rocking a dark red-ish purple mani.

‘Come & Get It’ Teaser — We Want More

In the video, Selena is completely submerged in water, runs through a field of blue flowers, gets very close to kissing a hot guy, and dances around a fire pit. We can’t wait to see the entire video!

Do YOU love Selena’s sexy music video beauty look, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Selena Gomez’s New Teaser Video For ‘Come & Get It’

– Dory Larrabee

More Selena Gomez Beauty News:

1. Selena Gomez: Carpet V. Performance — Vote On Best Beauty
  2. Orange Lips — Get The Trend Seen On Selena Gomez, Bella Thorne & More
  3. Selena Gomez’s Twisted Ponytail At MTV Movie Awards — Hot Or Not? Vote

immune system supplements

Posted at 2:01 AM on February 19, 2014

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and
am concerned about switching to another platform.
I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there
a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would
be really appreciated!

salas de chat gratis

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 5, 2014

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and let me
tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.

The issue is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
I’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something
relating to this.

make a website

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 30, 2014

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using?

I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads
a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair
price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

natural immune boosters

Posted at 6:46 AM on December 8, 2013

After I initially left a comment I appear
to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added-
checkbox and now every time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a means you can remove me from that service?

Thanks a lot!

eric

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 7, 2013

I NOT LIKE SELENA
AND I THINK JUSTIN SHOULD END OF TIME WITH SELENA

I THINK SHE IS NOT HUMBLE
SELENA IS ARROGANT AND BORING

Harmony

Posted at 7:44 PM on May 5, 2013

hahahahhahaahahahahah nice one julian hahahahh

Julian

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 4, 2013

Why doesn’t she try to fix her fat face instead of her lips

Ksenia

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 4, 2013

I LOVE Selena Gomez, and I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY want to meet her. I want to act and sing just like her. Whoever she likes is fine to me, so stop saying she sucks cuz of Justin, it is soooooooooooooooo RUDE. Let’s go Jelena. PS- I like Zelena and Selarry (Zayn Malik +Selena and Harry Styles + Selena) better. U rock Selena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FULL ON BIEBER FEVER

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 2, 2013

the queen of all retards, you got it, its selena

lisa

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 2, 2013

MY HEARS ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!!

Melina

Posted at 11:41 AM on May 2, 2013

OH NO, THE AUTOTUNE QUEEN IS BACK! Horrible singer!!!

JELENA

Posted at 8:15 PM on April 30, 2013

Omg can’t wait too cute love her !!!!!

Truth

Posted at 7:53 PM on April 30, 2013

She is so gorgeous!! gosh…i’m jealous of her beauty! ugh

keeping it REAL