Robert Pattinson Leaves Kristen Stewart Again For New Project — Pic

Tue, April 30, 2013 3:00pm EDT by 42 Comments
Robert Pattinson Spotted
Courtesy Twitter, FameFlyNet

bjsmith

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 1, 2013

I wonder how long before she calls Taylor Lautner? When Rob was here she didn’t give Taylor the light of day. Rob I can appreciate you defending the one you love, but you look like a whipped fool. When she dumps you again, we your fans will not judge or say we told you so. You can count on our support. I hope Kristen proves me wrong.

TRACY123

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 1, 2013

Hum, Kristen is on list for MET Gala on Monday in NYC, maybe Rob and Kristen will hook up over the weekend???? Rob’s BD coming up, they love to spend time in NYC, the best city in the world!!!
and then maybe a quick trip to England???
Kristen named Best Dressed, Glamour 2013!! Yeah!!!!

hm

Posted at 10:47 AM on May 1, 2013

S Katy Perry v NYC!

WTF?

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 1, 2013

Well he is in NYC o I guess that is not the desert. I need to stop clicking on this site. Even the random times I do, I want to punch something!

Rockon

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 1, 2013

At least he did the grocery shopping before he left.

Marie

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 1, 2013

@ Dana: Stop writing in caps locks ,it is very rude and we are not deaf !!!!!

@Nobody Special , you’re damn right , I love violins and I won’t accept any one peeing in one , (even if it is Rob …..)
This is not correct

sammie

Posted at 8:34 AM on May 1, 2013

at least rob works; skank does nothing but roll around all day and nite

Felice

Posted at 7:20 AM on May 1, 2013

@Dana: STOP YELLING, WE’RE NOT BLIND!!!!!!! Lol

oh

Posted at 7:14 AM on May 1, 2013

S0 the DOORMAT is off again , she will soon pull the leash and he will come running again , useless man

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:44 AM on May 1, 2013

@ oh:
I know… I wonder how long it will take this time ? Oh well, we at least can know that all is well in paradise… for the time being. :/

tc