Rihanna Won’t Let Anyone Tear Her Away From Chris Brown Romance

Tue, April 30, 2013 4:35pm EDT by 37 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Father
FameFlyNet/Instagram

Agape

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 26, 2013

Chris Brown and Rihanna,its good to stand up for what you want expecially your loved ones. Your song are great beside being too world.

Masearte

Posted at 10:44 PM on May 4, 2013

SMH there both dumb, they can have each other all I know is when he beats her again which he will I got no sympathy for the girl, they both make good music which is the only reason I even pay any attention to them but they are terrible role models for children smh.

Keli

Posted at 12:26 PM on May 2, 2013

Rihanna and Chris are not kids anymore they should be allowed to live their own lives: parents please stop barging in your kid’s personal lives

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 1, 2013

I love them so much hope them always the best and they will survive all the drama! that makes them stonger because Rihanna herself is a strong Powerhouse in itself.

kim g

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 1, 2013

stop with lies! Dream on HL and the rest of rihoe puppets, CHRIANNA is dead and the rest of you guys, my condolence! LOL.. thank God the hoe is GONE in chris’s life,chris should move on from all this drama!

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 1, 2013

Kim g, go drown in a some Crap and eat it ! Who are You? A nobody? Shut-up! and Grow up- doodle-brain, You have a brain of a Noodle! and She never going anywhere their are two’s for Life! like Rihanna said this get this through that dumb head of yours!! She’s goning to love Chris until she can’t love Chris No More! Now! NOODLE BRAIN GET LOST!! BYE. NUT.

irish girl

Posted at 9:09 AM on May 1, 2013

Rhianna girl if your happy with Chris then been happy with him.I was in a relationship where my partner beat me I left but he promised he wouldn’t do it again. So my point is I hope he will never lay a hand on you again cause you look so happy girl and that’s great I’m happy for you. So I tell you love weighs out everything. I know cause I’ve found the love of my life and I am going to hold on to him even dough people tells me it won’t work. So my other point girl ignore the haters cause there jealous cause your happy. So girl be happy and best of luck with the relationship. Be happy.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 30, 2013

HL!!! STOP WITH THE LIES!!! You guys know absolutely nothing about how RIH feels. SMGH!!

serge richard mamss

Posted at 6:37 PM on April 30, 2013

SASHA you are wrong here, just you don’t know what you said here about chris, you are hater of the couple,shame on you SASHA ,shame on you SASHA !!!
chrianna forever

Sasha

Posted at 6:31 PM on April 30, 2013

But i will always be his biggest fan LOVE YOU CHRIS

serge richard mamss

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 30, 2013

I said that at begin that the father of Chris is his father BUT the father of chris is not chris’s HEART that is the difference, you make a kid in the life but again you don’t make his HEART.
NOW RIHANNA IS ABSOLUTELY RIGTH,CHRIS is HER LOVE AND NOT CHRIS’S FATHER HER LOVE, GOOD RIRI,FORGET THE STUPID COMMENT OF CLINTON BROWN AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR FIRST LOVE IN USA CHRISTOPHER MAURICE, I STAND BIJ YOUR SIDE RIRI,BE STRONGER AND STAND UP WITH CHRIS ,GOOD LUCK !!!

charming

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 30, 2013

nothing is wrong with CB dad voicing his opinion ,he knows that it wouldn’t matter seeing that he knows Chris will do whatever he wants to do, after everything is said and done .he’s trying to protect his son and riri as well .they’re young and yet still have to mature . if they want their relationship to work they have to respect one another to the fullest and stop playing on their weaknesses and look for what they strengths are and why they want to be together

Sasha

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 30, 2013

i just think that chris Brown needs to get with me …….Like real talk :-/ and i wont even have to open my legs to get him…….if i can just get one day with chris then bye bye RiRi :-)

blow smoke

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 30, 2013

another made up story? who was it this time? ms. hutch. okay…

i stan for no one

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 30, 2013

Sigh…….I got nothing. Everyday some new drama

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 1, 2013

Selling the Products that’s all it is? Duh! didn’t you know that?

Posted at 6:04 PM on April 30, 2013

Rihanna said i’m going to love Chris until I can’t love him no more ! so sexy! That’s real Love! Wow! go RiRi! Chrianna forever bye!

isabellagarcia

Posted at 8:39 AM on May 1, 2013

Til I can’t love no more because I been killed by my abuser. Women are idiots who go back to abusive men, thinking that love is some magic wand that is going to magically transform them. Get real and grow up.

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 3, 2013

Get over it what ever your name is?Welcome to the real world dumbo! youre off base I can’t even comment because people in this world do change for the better or? for the worst! now go learn about life! because some do change! bye!

Masearte

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 4, 2013

Amen! girl preache finally somone smart, and anyone who disagrees is stupid.

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 30, 2013

He loves the Queen so Much no dought in my mind!! go head Chris,sing that song to Rihanna! We love you both Chrianna forever!

Posted at 5:53 PM on April 30, 2013

IN your dreams, Linne Red is that your crazy name? Well the answer NO! nerver was and never will let Koochie Tran run like a bunny like she been doing her and the Hood Rats! let her dream on she has no decency about her? period so let her stay in the back woods like she been doing? No choice in the matter! bye dumbo’s

linne red

Posted at 5:27 PM on April 30, 2013

Ain’t Chris brown and kaurreche Tran back together and Chris brown & Rihanna ain’t together no more because she follwed drake on twitter and Ig that what I read on some other site said it’s a fact that cb& riri ain’t together no more

nia

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 30, 2013

@linne red. Like, this is really confusing tho. Idk

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 30, 2013

linne red is that your Name? Look Rihanna ain’t leaving Chris and that’s that! go swim and drown dumbo? There’s your answer Fool!

linne red

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 30, 2013

Brive shut the f up you dumbo

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 3, 2013

Linin Red is that you name also? Go and Crap on yourself stupid!

nia

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 30, 2013

I hate that the fact they went back together! I mean, I’m not a hater, but when these two got together it was more drama. We hear something abot these everyday. Something good or bad I mean really ? Do better.

Posted at 5:47 PM on April 30, 2013

nai! Dumbo You ever heard sell the Product duh! get some Brains! Ha!

yvonne benson

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 30, 2013

Hollywood life 1st you made us τ̲̅ȍ believe they are not together and now this?..)Ou guys really need τ̲̅ȍ get A̶̲̥̅ life

yvonne benson

Posted at 5:10 PM on April 30, 2013

Hollywood life 1st you made us τ̲̅ȍ believe they are not together and now this?..)Ou guys really need A̶̲̥̅ life

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 30, 2013

WHERE YOUR’E BRAINS DUH! BELIEVE THE MOON IS GREEN DUMBO? BYE! NO BRAINS!

nia

Posted at 5:02 PM on April 30, 2013

I wish she would act like a lady and take her relationship with chris serious. And maybe people won’t talk about it. DUH!!

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 30, 2013

NIA, quit with your negative their will be no Koochie TRan feel me! bye.

Stephanie bailey

Posted at 1:05 AM on May 1, 2013

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! HE HAS PAID HIS DUE. HE NEEDS TO HAVE SOME ONE WHO MAKES HIM FEEL SECURE, RIHANNA IS NOT THAT PERSON……HE NEEDS PERSONS WHO WILL HELP HIM BECOME THAT GUY WE KNOW HE STRIVES TO BE…… HATE THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD HE IS TRYING, HE SEEMS TO BE GETTING BURNT BY THE SECOND. TEAM BREEZY ALL D WAY!

isabellagarcia

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 1, 2013

Whether he paid his due or not, he is still responding to stress with violence indicated by several recent incidents. Guarantee she will be abused again, mark my word.

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 3, 2013

Thank God Chris don’t listen to these dum comments about his woman! he would be livid?