Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Back Together? — Spotted On Date

Tue, April 30, 2013 9:28am EST by 19 Comments
Nicholas Hoult Jennifer Lawrence Back Together
Getty

yv

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 1, 2013

Hearing this news is like a dream… I have shipped Joult so hard!

Cyn

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 30, 2013

It’s also possible that they just wanted to talk, or just hang, I really hope it’s not true i want Joshifer to happen!

LurveMe

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 30, 2013

No, they are filming for X-Men together soon.

Wanda

Posted at 12:44 PM on April 30, 2013

Maybe she can help his career. Being with her can surely help.
I just hope it doesn’t become a media circus for them. I like Jlaw’s work she is a good actress. If they are back together, I wish them well.

Anonymis

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 30, 2013

I hope they ARN’T back together. Honestly I think that her and Co-Star Josh Hutcherson should be dating! If they are back together it’s a shame!

Reese

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 30, 2013

She’s not dating a guy who’s not tall enough to kiss her LOL you guys need to get over it.

billybully

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 30, 2013

you are so right !haha

Melissa

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 30, 2013

Oh yes, it’s a shame if Jennifer Lawrence is dating who SHE wants and not who YOU want. Such a shame.

Wanda

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 30, 2013

Josh is too short for her. They just look weird together, and he doesn’t seem the type to wear shoes with lifts in them.
A woman wants to look up at her man not down at him.She should at least be able to look him in the eye. Tall women and short men just looks weird to me.
When a women adds heels it’s even more obvious the difference in height, and women love the heels at times.
She can’t go around wearing flats all the time, certain outfits won’t work with them.
I wish the two of them well.

LurveMe

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 30, 2013

Women don’t come in one copy O.o That is such an ignorant thing to say.

Wanda

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 30, 2013

Who said women come in one copy? Don’t put words in my mouth, you don’t know me like that!
Ask any woman what she wants in a man and short is not one of them. You would hear tall, handsome ect!
If she just happens to fall in love with a short guy, so be it. But believe me she isn’t looking for him at all!
And if a tall woman goes for a short guy he got money! deep pockets.
He gotta have something more going for him or he might not get a 2nd look.
Maybe he’s a romantic or very smart.Short guys gotta work much harder then tall guys to get women, because women are not looking for short guys.
@Lurveme you are the ignorant one if you think women are looking for short guys. They know it’s weird, but if the guy works hard and whoo’s her she just might fall for him, where as a tall guy wouldn’t have to work as hard.

LurveMe

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 3, 2013

Oh, dead, I pity you. I AM a woman. And Tumblr is filled with women too, who disagree with you. There is even one who made an essay about how her view on the subject has changed. You poor delusional thing…

Wanda

Posted at 12:56 AM on May 3, 2013

You make me laugh.@Lurve me.
no matter what you heard on some other website, Women aren’t looking for short men!
We just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
I’m not trying to get you to change what you believe.
Don’t pity me , you can save your pity for those women who can’t find Mr tall dark and handsome so they settle for Mr short.
I’ve found my Mr tall dark and handsome and I look up at him every day :)
I wish all the women out there luck if you haven’t found your Mr tall dark and handsome.
Especially you @Lurveme ;)

LurveMe

Posted at 10:21 AM on May 3, 2013

Dude! It’s not just something I read! It’s also my own experience. You are pretty shallow, if you think that tall and handsome is a requirement for every woman. Of course, I wouldn’t judge you if that’s YOUR requirement, but to say that every woman (myself included) only looks for the tall and handsome is pretty stupid, when it isn’t even true. I know what I am attracted to, and height is not one of those things, neither is looks for that matter, and money is just not happiness. My requirement is that he is well-spoken and has a personality, and is nice. Others want other types and can’t stand short men. Others can’t stand tall men. Others don’t care as long as there is money. The way that you talk about women only wanting the tall and handsome types is what proves to me again that you think women come in one copy.

Wanda

Posted at 2:03 PM on May 3, 2013

Dude why are you getting your panties all in a bunch?
That’s my opinion,MINE!
You don’t have to like it, just let it go already!
I don’t believe most of the things I read. Journalist and bloggers lie all the time!
I’m going by life experience.
I HAVE NEVER MET A WOMAN THAT”S LOOKING FOR A SHORT MAN FOR A RELATIONSHIP!
If you are attracted to short men good for you!
I told you once before STOP! trying to put words in my mouth!
I said in my last post we just have to agree to disagree!
I know women don’t come in one copy (YET AGAIN) all I’m saying is they don’t start out looking for short men.
Short men may have to work harder then tall men, enough said. If you don’t like it ignore my posts!
I have never heard a tall woman say she was looking for a short ugly man, but if that’s what you like. More power to you, @LurveMe

LurveMe

Posted at 1:09 PM on April 30, 2013

Many signs lead to the fact that The Hutch and JLaw are together, although, I’d understand if they are keeping it hush hush.

Reese

Posted at 9:38 AM on April 30, 2013

I hope it’s true. It was always very cute how Jennifer would talk about him. Even when they weren’t dating yet during x men she would say how she messed up her lines because he was so beautiful and she got lost in his blue eyes. She was really smitten. And apparently she gushed about him all over the place since Bradley Cooper mentioned a few times how she was in love with him and even David O Russel said she loved her boyfriend a lot. She must be really happy if they worked things out. Maybe it’s just a friendly dinner since they will be working together again soon and don’t want it to be awkward. We’ll see.

Tina

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 30, 2013

I hope this is true. They seemed really happy together<3

dian

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 30, 2013

If it is true I’m happy for them and I wish the paps and everyone else would leave them alone.

But since Jennifer L said they parted as friends and the fact is they are back working together in the next X-Men movie ill believe they had a friends dinner only so I wouldn’t pay much attention to these.