Chris Brown Releases New Song: ‘I Can’t Win’ — Message To Rihanna?

Tue, April 30, 2013 8:32am EDT by 40 Comments
Chris Brown New Song 'I Can't Win'
Courtesy Of Instagram/Jive Records

bvire

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 3, 2013

Rihanna loves this man called Chris,.. she just brought him a special Car worth a Million Dollars if that ain’t love I then I don’t know what it is? WoW Rihanna.? You just proved your love to this man what a gift? Girl?

sarah

Posted at 5:17 PM on May 3, 2013

People here are always bringing up KTs name I don’t know why coz she is already out of the picture…!!!LMFAO

bvire

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 3, 2013

you better believe that and he made that Choice ummmm! love you Chris!

tienda erotica

Posted at 5:57 AM on May 2, 2013

constantly i used to read smaller posts that also clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading here.

ellie

Posted at 4:42 AM on May 1, 2013

houchhhh thas song is so touch!!chrianna forever!crianna is unbroken!!

charming

Posted at 12:56 AM on May 1, 2013

so true more money = more problems . wondering if they ever stop to think or give thanks and praises to the Father above for all of their success and fame

Reddio

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 30, 2013

I pretty good song and it could be about kaurreche Tran or someone else

bvire

Posted at 2:24 AM on May 3, 2013

You wish it was about koochie but its not! so sad huh! its for the Queen Rihanna let your heart bleed.sing it sexy Chris wow so sexy lucky Rihanna! wow!

bvire

Posted at 2:28 AM on May 3, 2013

Reddio, She’s no Rihanna! the Queen.she got Chris heart. Give it up! My!

Fateemah Gaya

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 30, 2013

Oh God I luv u breezy luv this song with lot’s of mening! Muah

Narinebreezy

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 30, 2013

I love fine china and I love I can’t win
I just can’t w8 for THE album
X

Selena

Posted at 2:37 PM on April 30, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

binky04

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 30, 2013

He don’t give a dam about his pride…….Rih i believe the ball is in your court.

bvire

Posted at 2:26 AM on May 3, 2013

she got the ball trust me she got it Ha! Go Rihanna!

jagurl24

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 30, 2013

rihanna is a whore he shouldn’t have gotten back with her in the first place…..karreuche tran was a better person

lee ann

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 30, 2013

how do u know all this, i wonder what gives u the rite to be so judgemental, people like u need to look at their own lives n stop being so bitter about things n people u don’t even know, no need to go writing on every blog what u think cos at the end of the day that is just an opinion

lee ann

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 30, 2013

@jagurl …..Grow up

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 30, 2013

Very nice song CB you need to MAN UP or your going to lose, just keeping it real. Anyway HL why not post that Maliah (PRESIDENT OBAMA) daughter was at RIH’S DC concert she is a NAVY!!! For all the HATERS who said RIH wouldn’t be invited to the White House, the White House comes to her!!! That RIHANNA REIGN just won’t let up!!!

jagurl24

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 30, 2013

this is such an ignorant comment

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:32 PM on April 30, 2013

@jagurl24
Before you call my comment ignorant at least begin your sentence with a capital. IDIOT!!! On that note I will stand by what I said CB needs to man up and you my dear must be a whore after all it takes a whore to know one. Once again Maliah was at RIH’S concert in DC so continue choking on your HATE!! That RIHANNA REIGN just won’t let up!!!! I do agree with you though CB should have stayed with KT that’s more his level the type of girl that he can cheat on and treat like crap and will still be right there waiting……..LMAO!!! STAY HATING LOSER!!!!

sure

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 30, 2013

it’s some weird sh*t. dunno if it’s about her. maybe it is about some things they had to get thru. rihanna is singing some backings on it. so…

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 30, 2013

This song is poppin. You’re better off. You don’t see it now, but you will.

cindy

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 30, 2013

OK. I give up! I love Chris to death. Really love Rihanna but seem like she’s taking the high road. Sad but me and my Chris…we’re still here!

Mind games.

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 30, 2013

Chris you have come a long way and I am very proud of you, but it seems this RiRi is playing games with your mind.

nikkol

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 30, 2013

They both just need to move on … There relationship is so toxic one minute they are together than they are not. Rihanna also needs to grow up, her liking pics of drake and following him is so immature knowing the circumstances with him and Chris. Love will make you crazy things

romi

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 30, 2013

I think he just didn’t say Rihanna’s name in this song,otherwise the whole song is for Rih I guess

unknown

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 30, 2013

You guys need to stop blaming rihanna for what
is going on with her boyfriend Chris as a girlfriend all rihanna have to is stick by him and continue to have his back like she always do

uunknown

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 30, 2013

You have a nerve to say Chris and rihanna Needs to grow up. You know idea what chris and rihanna been through they have been through a lot. They are soulmates they will figure it out leave them be.

jagurl24

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 30, 2013

do you know what they have been thru….SMH

serge richard mamss

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 30, 2013

Chris i love you so much,move on,think on your music,your future Chris , you are still young man with creative, good ideas in making music,stay positif Chris the best is yet to come for you, i believe in you, you stay only in concentration of your music,rihanna now makes big mistakes and she became vulgar,you chris have to move forward because GOD not sleeping for you, i’m confident despite all negatives issues with Rihanna, you will have a big succes from now over 5, 6 years, i know that you are talented young man with creative good ideas for the music, i pray for you Chris that over 10 or 15 years your ambitions is to became a producer of music, you are talent, you are all at chris, now move on !

Derinola

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 30, 2013

Chris messed up again, that aint news. whats news is that either one of the them is giving up on the other. I just feel there’s genuine love btw the two of them. Chris needs to grow up and RiRi needs to come to terms wit the fact she hold the aces and needs to guide CB alot and on her part she needs to grow up herself and be woman we all pray she becomes. Best of luck to them…and really rooting for them two

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 10:28 AM on April 30, 2013

Chris, you can’t win with that bottle. That’s a long, hard road in the music industry, filled with drama.

gbtw

Posted at 10:27 AM on April 30, 2013

I think he needs to stay away from her drama and lifestyle… but he needed to go back there to figure it out. Good luck chris, and keep moving forward. U may leave some people behind- but just stay focused on your own forward path. Many people are cheering you on, and many more need a positive role model to show that you can have a great life even after the biggest of mistakes.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 9:55 AM on April 30, 2013

HI –

Steadfastly obeying GOD is a win win.