Chris Brown Tweets Sad Messages — Depressed Over Rihanna Drama?

Mon, April 29, 2013 9:39pm EDT by 42 Comments
Chris Brown and Rihanna Relationship
SplashNews

bvire

Posted at 6:38 PM on April 30, 2013

As I said a while back? They will just fine! bye! part of life when you in love and famous! Their not going no where? It was just to hard for them to get back together now they are? Yes they will be fine bye!

reddio

Posted at 5:57 PM on April 30, 2013

Let see how it trun out to be on his birthday then yall would know if they are together or not together or they just friend for now

AL

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 30, 2013

Boring! On off, on off, come on!!! How long will you drive your careers on BS! Do something productive for a change!

Selena

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 30, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

Cali Gurl

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 30, 2013

@shan I agree with everything you said. I however wish Rih would let Chris go. I mean hasn’t he f up a few times already. At some point a women just gets fed up and can only take so much. I believe Rih really loves Chris but he is to immature and not ready to grow up. I would like to see her with someone older than her and more mature. I also don’t think in the long run Chris can handle her success. She will always be the more successful one and some men can’t handle that. Also can someone tell me who this dude hood is?

joseph

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 30, 2013

For me , chris brown need focus in his career who is a flop !!! and he need leave bad friends like hood and kidred cus they diss rihanna everyday and take a lot chris brown money !!!
Chris brown lost weight durinf fortune album when he was date with kae and a lot of friends kae take molly and drugs cus i tchek their twitter like hollywoodjustin who always says ” poppin molly” etc …. i see rih very in love of chris brown and she has lost weight when she back with him !!!
i think chris and rih love each other but this love is a addiction , domination .. they are not happy each other cus a lot of friend chris doesn’t like rih and the same for rih !!
Rih need move on cus she seems more mature that rih … to get attention she does crazy fake things but it’s a fake image .. rihanna want a man like matt kemps attitude..
She will stays winning cus she has a real team : ROC NATION and a real friend who from barbados not friends chris who are homeless … rih let him go

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 10:32 AM on April 30, 2013

CB’s problem is dating an alcohol and drug addict. The best thing he can do is move on. Something better is always on the horizon. Rihanna has mental issues she needs to deal with, growing up with a crackhead dad and abuse. She was just a cute little girl.

I do what I want

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 30, 2013

Let’s see, they will probably put a picture out of the two of them hugging or something in………..I say 3 days. The sheep will love it.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:26 AM on April 30, 2013

CB’S problem is the bunch of fools that he hangs around with, he makes poor choices when he is with those Bottom Dwellers. He needs to get his act together, stay away from the Groupies because even if they are there for his friends it is going to appear like they are there for him. CB made the choice to be with RIH he needs to man up at 24 you should know how to be mature NO EXCUSES!!! No need to put it in a song calling women b***** because you messed up…..Like I have said before RIH is going to outgrow CB if he doesn’t change, nice song much better than Fine China he should put it on the album (I Can’t Win). @Loveeee you are Too Funny LMAO at all your comments I thought I was the only true NAVY(NUFF RESPECT)!!!!!

Loveeee

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 30, 2013

Yeah, you go hard for RiRi on this blog @Sandra Duncan. Your comments are quite humorous too. I got love for Rihanna I hope to see her find true love and happiness.

serge richard mamss

Posted at 6:20 AM on April 30, 2013

Mr Chris Brown’s father is the big responsabil for the next chaos between chris and Rihanna,Chris loves too much Rihanna, i m fraid for Chris if Chris became a depressiv young man the father is the cause and i afraid for Chis how loves too much Rihanna, i hope that i don’t attempt a eventually suicide, afraid for Chris that why said that Christ’s mom JOYCE most play a big action in the next fews days for her son and for rihanna to be together again !

serge richard mamss

Posted at 6:10 AM on April 30, 2013

ii love personnally both together,chris and rihanna, i have pain when i hear here that rihanna and chris no longer together, i have serious pain for that,rihanna can’t out chris and chris can’t out rihanna, that is true, both must together , that is their life i think.
i hope that Christ mom JOYCE will play a big role in the next days, mom joyce is a big confident for Rihanna not a crazy chris’s father.

kingsley Egbe

Posted at 4:28 AM on April 30, 2013

I love u both and together is what I always pray for u both

shan

Posted at 12:43 AM on April 30, 2013

I think people have it mixed up. Chris cheated on Rih and got put on blast on twitter by a so called friend. Rih has done nothing this time but put her foot down. That picture is her and a fan. As far as the Drake thing she just liked a picture since when is that a crime. Chris was still liking things Kae post. Rih aint cheating she is hurt because of what he did, and it was made public. Chris know he messed up, and that song is nice but he need to mean those words. I love mamma J, because she has not upheld Chris in his wrong doing. I’m happy she supported Rih. Now they will plan Chris Birthday party. After the sixth Rih has two weeks off, to be with her man.

abe

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 30, 2013

I tell you: he’s on the brink of a suicide attempt, folks!!

Loveeee

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 30, 2013

Bytches go write a book if you have so much to get off your chest. Please we do not have the time or energy. TBH I just skipped over that ish.

roxy

Posted at 12:25 AM on April 30, 2013

I always wanted CB and Rihanna to be a couple. But I guess that I was wrong about Rihanna. Instead she turned out to be “rihoe”: the nickname that Kiki or the kae stans baptized her with. I think Chris is deliberating whether he should make the step of ending this now, (he needs to make up his mind) or later. To make matters worse, this is happening on the eve of his 24th birthday. In other words, it’s like if everything was laid out in such a way that he’ll have to refuse the million dollar present. It is so unethical and disgusting the way Rihanna is taunting him. She knows he has anger issues and she is playing with his feelings. Is this some kind of revenge? Has she planned this? Smh. Not a good omen if they were thinking about getting married. I don’t see a way out. If you’re dating a guy, you owe that person some respect, let alone if you are a public figure who is stalked 24/7 by the paparazzi. Well, I guess they deserve each other. He is debaucherous and she is vulgar and they both lack taste and civility :(

Meme

Posted at 7:39 PM on April 30, 2013

@Roxy: You are so right. Action speaks louder than words. She put herself out as a hoe. Even a blind man can see through that.

Loveeee

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 30, 2013

Chris Brown’s new song “I can’t win” is stupid. Bytch we don’t care anymore if you are hurt. You made your choice to be a ho and now Rihanna is done. Word of advice you should have told your Mom and family to stay the hell away from Rihanna’s concert. You’re such a cry baby. YOU ARE SO LAME!

jean vie

Posted at 11:30 PM on April 29, 2013

That girl has always been antagonistic.

Meme

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 29, 2013

He’s sad because Rihoe didn’t get him the $1 million dollar car.lol

roxy

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 30, 2013

That is just one aspect. The other is his male pride and his manhood. Honestly, it hurts to see them depart but he should kick her to the curb and be done with her. Forget the money. Dignity comes first.

Who about the trash?

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 29, 2013

Yawn. Boring.

WalkingDeadRat

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 29, 2013

Maybe it’s a style riri is doing. Then when CB is all down, she’ll throw a very grand party for him. This style happened in my country between an actor and his nonshowbiz gf. Gf wanted to make him mad then throw a surprise party. But everyone got surprised when it became violent. Gf was allegedly pushed down the stairs. Actor got jailed. They’re separated now. Sad coz they have a baby together. When surprises go wrong. Lol..

brean

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 29, 2013

ya’ll do know that that guy was a fan and he’s only about 19yrs old right, lmao,really, these blogs don’t choose to doeven minimum research cuz the know the lying half azz story will get more hits if it shows her showing interest in another guy

stop being gullible people, hl got that story from mto and yall know how they roll

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 9:30 AM on April 30, 2013

@brean Last I checked, 19 is legal. 6 year age difference in hollyweird, not a problem.

brean

Posted at 9:56 PM on April 29, 2013

HL imma need ya’ll to stop reaching and stalking breezy’s twitter

right now, @mombreezy (chris’s mom), his aunt Christine Brown @buzzloop and his cousins @chiefguap Austin Brown are at rihann’s dc concert as we speak so so much for clinton brown and his opinion and cris being depressed, lmao!

seriously, do yall have a quota on the # of chris/rihana stories to do a day!!

Kiki

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 30, 2013

@brean
so what they were freebie tickets anyway, so your point being DUH!

sheenspr

Posted at 4:58 PM on April 30, 2013

why would he unfollow her? that is what i find weird.

nia

Posted at 9:56 PM on April 29, 2013

Chris needs to be single and just focus on his music! Its nothing wrong with being single. Ever since chris and rihanna got together again it seem like the drama just won’t go way, its getting worst by the day

Fateemah Gaya

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 30, 2013

And its making me sad

laya

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 29, 2013

He need to make up his mine do he want her or not cause it don’t make no sense. Rihanna need to tell him to get it together or the next pic going to be her kissing a men on the lips witch will be her new men

nia

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 29, 2013

@laya I think chris will never make up his mind! I mean, imm not a hater but I want the best for chris and that is to be single. I think being single is the best thing for chris. His 23 years old, he still have euff time to settle down, but for right now its too early.

Fateemah Gaya

Posted at 7:03 PM on April 30, 2013

Am a bigggggg fan CB, buh I think is true

Meme

Posted at 10:33 PM on April 29, 2013

Only on the lips? Do you mean on his penis? Lol. A hoe will do anything. If she doesn’t get her way. Then karma hits.

Genean

Posted at 11:45 PM on April 29, 2013

@nia you be single. You got a lot of nerve telling what he should and should not do.