Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Dating Again — Report

Mon, April 29, 2013 6:09pm EDT by 12 Comments
Amber Heard Johnny Depp Dating
Splashnews

‘The Rum Diary’ stars were spotted out together holding hands on April 29 at a Rolling Stones concert. Do you think they make a cute couple?

Johnny Depp, 49, and Amber Heard, 27, appear to be going strong! The couple reportedly were spotted out together in Hollywood, and they were holding hands!

Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Dating Again?

They starred together in The Rum Diary in 2009, and they reportedly have started up their romance again. It was rumored that Amber is the reason why the Pirates of the Caribbean star broke up with his parter of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis.

Johnny and Vanessa have two kids together and Amber was previously bisexual.

Did Johnny & Vanessa Break Up Because Of Amber?

We told you that when Vanessa and Johnny broke up, she was said to be devastated that Johnny dumped her. A source told us: “She blames Amber and calls her a man-stealing, two-bit nobody and has vowed to not let her anywhere near their children.”

Reports claimed that sparks  flew between the two while on location in Puerto Rico. Amber was even quoted saying: “When it comes to love, I’m totally open.”

Vanessa and Johnny have children, Lily-Rose, 13, and Jack, 10.

Do you think that these two make a cute couple? There is a big age difference but perhaps that has no bearing at all! We think they definitely look like there’s chemistry, and we can’t wait to see where the relationship goes!

WATCH: Johnny Depp & Amber Heard In ‘The Rum Diary’ Official Trailer

– Chloe Melas

More Johnny Depp & Amber Heard News:

1. Johnny Depp Cheats On Vanessa Paradis With Amber Heard?
  2. Johnny Depp Giving $150 Million To Vanessa Paradis in Split Settlement — Report
  3. Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hookup In Las Vegas — Report

Insert_POLL

jessejane2hotmail.com

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 6, 2013

Amber is only using Johnny for $$$$ and the career boost. The girl just can NOT act. I tried to like her but i just can’t. whe she opens that mouth, she inserts her foot every time. She comes accross as very unlikeable, self centered and leaves me cold. i think Johnny is a fool to be with her. He could have any beautiful woman he wants and for the life of me i do not understand his attraction to her. I loved Winona, she was/is so cute and unique, and interesting. I adore Kate Moss, one of the greatest beauties- models of all time and a fun , down to earth girl. I am in all kinds of love with the one and only Vanessa Paradis. That is one incredably beautiful woman, sincere and seemed to truely adore Johnny. This Amber is bland, boring, and an obvious social climber.

Layne

Posted at 6:46 AM on October 30, 2013

This is a disaster. Johnny Depp is losing fans and respect. He is making a fool out of himself over this no talent, wanna be fame whore!

MeMyselfandI

Posted at 12:50 AM on July 29, 2013

what the hell? he’s ancient and she’s in her prime!!! does nobody else notice this? i don’t care if he’s famous or supposedly good-looking for an old guy! why would she want old saggy balls when she could have any hotblooded young stallion in hollywood?

insearchofanextraordinarylife

Posted at 8:53 PM on June 13, 2013

They should just stamp this picture midlife crisis and call it a day. Certainly not worth leaving the mother of your children for.

maree

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 16, 2013

I think they look very ‘odd’ together. Nothing seems right about this coupling. He should also stick to women closer to his age. It makes him look even older being with someone in their 20’s.

Deb

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 15, 2013

I am a huge Johnny Depp fan and am really a little disappointed in him for this relationship. I can’t understand why he would take the chance of never seeing his children for somebody that will more than likely end up breaking his heart. He is a gemini and we gemini people tend to be too quick to give our heart away…..doesn’t end up very good…..i sure hope he comes to his senses soon before his children get hurt in the whole mess. I still am a huge fan…….

modengo

Posted at 9:33 AM on May 11, 2013

I’m a huge fan of Amber, do beileve she was more suited with Tasya, can’t grasp why someone so gorgeous like her would date someone like him. Yes, not a fan of his.

Tania

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 30, 2013

I’m honestly suprised I was a fan of his and I still can’t grasp the idea that he left his two children’s and his would-be wife for a relationship with woman that could be his daughter .

jessicanormando@hotmail.com

Posted at 9:22 AM on April 30, 2013

I do not think they make a cute couple, I think they do not match. And she was not Bisexual?!?!

Raquelle

Posted at 12:13 AM on April 30, 2013

was previously bisexual? just because she is now dating a man dosen’t make her straight. Someone can still identify as bisexual if their dating someone of the opposite sex.

Brian

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 29, 2013

No realationship with two Hollywood couples ever last anyway

Jamey

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 29, 2013

No I don’t think they r cute…. I think @ the moment she is bad news.
I’m not in favor of this match , but I hope 4 his efforts- things will
Pay off as they should ….