Selena Gomez’s Radio Disney Awards Performance — Her Sexiest Yet?

Sun, April 28, 2013 1:32pm EST by 40 Comments
Selena Gomez Performance Radio Disney Music Awards
Getty

maryam

Posted at 10:33 AM on April 30, 2013

Selena gomez are you boy you gay why you note except Justin bieber ???????? your so big Stopet . Justin bieber is very good boy why you note except him? Maryam

ILOVESELENA

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 23, 2013

why bc he is bad and its none of your business about there life so back off idiot he isn’t a good boy selena is a good girl

Deana

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 29, 2013

I agree this performance did look very put together and Selena Gomez definitely does have what looks like a new found confidence. I also liked the Eastern-inspired performance. I was commuting home from work at DISH when this aired, but wasn’t going to miss it. I watched during the train ride, on my phone, with the DISH Anywhere app. Because of this app I don’t have to be at home to watch live and recorded shows.

forever belieber

Posted at 8:01 PM on April 29, 2013

her performance is great but her singing is really bad and thats because of so many dance steps…too much dancing is spoiling the singing

Daniella3

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 29, 2013

Umm He Didn’t Delete The Picture He Posted Of Him And Selena. Its Still On Instagram

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 2:58 AM on April 29, 2013

In all fairness,@hollywoodlife—you asked if this was the ‘hottest’ performance of ‘Come & Get-It’ yet? NO. It isn’t…It’s Great,but,the ‘HOTTEST’ performance was on ‘David Letterman’ April 24th…Selena melted the stage with moves reminiscent of Actress ‘Diane Lane’ in the movie ‘Street’s of Fire’! Watch Selena’s performance there,then go watch the end of the film ‘Street’s of Fire’ where Ms. Lane performs a song titled: ‘Tonight is what it means to be Young’! Some of the SAME moves—right down to the way she heats things up by loving the micro-phone with hand gestures,and carrying the mic-stand to-and-fro’…BEAUTIFUL! SEXY and PROVOCATIVE TO THE MAX’!!! Good GOD,SELENA—Slow Down before you burn a stage set to the ground,you remarkably Enchanting highly combustible vixen You!! Are you sure you’re not a ‘Wizard’ for real? Because you are definitely ‘spell-binding’,hear?! LOL! Later all; Hollywood—Out!

AWESOME

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 28, 2013

AND THOSE OF YOU DONT WONT EVEN NO HOW TO ACT I BET YOU WONT EVEN REMEMBER THE WORDS SELENA IS GREAT AT EVERYTHING I NO :)

AWESOME

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 28, 2013

ITS JUST HER LEGS THEY SHOW DONT YOU HAVE LEGS AND YOU SEE YOUR LEGS WHEN YOU HAVE SHORTS UGH YOU HATERS MAKE ME MAD KEEP UR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO DONT EVEN TRY TO SAY OH NEVER MIND I LIKE SELENA JUST BECAUSE I SAID PEOPLE WHO DO LIKE SELENA RULES

AWESOME

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 28, 2013

WHEN YOU TAKE A SHOWER DONT YOU SEE YOUR BODY DUH AND SHE DOSENT SHOW THAT MUCH SKIN ITS JUST A DRESS GOSH

AWESOME

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 28, 2013

ALL OF YOU HATERS OUT THERE KEEP YOUR MEAN COMMENTS TO YOURSELF I BET SHE SINGS BETTER THAN YALL -_- AND MUCH PRETTYR THAN YALL HATERS GO TEAM SELENA :) BE QUITE ALL OF YALL HATERS YOUR JUST JEALOUS OF HER BEAUTY TALENT OF SINGING VERY GOOD DANCING SHES RICH HAS A GOOD VERY NICE HEART SHES BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU HATERS THE PEOPLE WHO DONT HATE SELENA YOU ROCK THEN :) NOT THE HATERS -_- YOUR JEALOUS AND THE VOLUME OF THE RECORDER ISNT WELL AND SHE SINGS BETTER THAN ALL OF YALL -_- SINGING WAS MEANT FOR HER AND SHE HAS GOOD CLOTHES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT HMM ARE YOU JEALOUS OF HER BEAUTY AND THAT SHES RICH ALL OF YOU HATERS GOT NO TALENT YOUR ONLY TALENT IS JUST POSTING MEAN COMMENTS! GO SELENA YOU ROCK SELENA FOR YOUR INFORMATION HATERS SHES BETTER THAN YOU AND WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT LIKE HER OR HER SONGS :P HUH HUH HUH!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SEARCH UP THIS -_- YOU DUM HATERS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARENT HATERS RULE CAUSE SELENA IS AWESOME LIKE YOU SAID SHES AWESOME AND A VERY NICE ANGEL AND WITH A HUGE BIG NICE HEART AND YOU DONT NO HOW HARD IT IS TO DANCE AND SING AT THE SAME TIME I MEAN LIKE YOU NEED TO BREATH SHE DANCES AND SING COMMON THATS HARD I TRYED AND AM A BETTER SINGER THAN MY SINGER TEACHER :P SO KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF HATERS THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE HATERS WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LOOK AT THIS VIDEO HUH HUH HUH!!!!!! YOU ROCK SELENA! AND YES AM JELOUS OF YOUR DRESS XD LOL AND SELENA DONT LET THE PEOPLE SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DELETE THERE COMMENTS! DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU HATERS THAT MEANS DONT EVEN SAY A WORD KEEP YOUR MEAN COMMENTS TO YOURSELF AND SELENA IS A ANGEL AND SHE WORKS HARD! GO TEAM SELENA SELENA RULES! :) IS SELENA GOMEZ 1 FAN :)

AWESOME

Posted at 10:01 PM on April 28, 2013

She sings so awesome but in this video she doesn’t but if you were at the concert you would be singing the words shes doing lol cause my bff went and record it I was like give me that video for my birthday xD and I did lol . ( Best video ever and best screen and volume and hearing the video my friend gave me )

LaRenee Hill

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 28, 2013

She should really just practice more on the singing part and less on the dancing, they are working her too hard

Juliet

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 28, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

Selena Fan

Posted at 7:41 PM on April 28, 2013

I absolutely loved Selena in this performance and I think she did a great job! Sure, she isn’t the BEST singer, but she is probably better than most of you haters out there. Her outfit isn’t showy at all and it looks great on her! I think in the beginning it was recorded before because she wasn’t moving her mouth but then she started singing. TEAM SELENA! xD

jagurl24

Posted at 4:31 PM on April 28, 2013

stick to acting

KONA

Posted at 4:37 PM on April 28, 2013

SHES AMAZING ACTRESS AND UBER TALENTED. I LOVE SELENA.

dumas1000

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 28, 2013

It’s a G-rated or, at worst, PG-13 rated Britney Spears. That’s all. She is lip syncing a lo of her stuff and is no better the average when she does sing. Selena is obviously incapable of hitting any baseline altering notes. Any remotely challenging note she could not possibly hit. Pretty much the opposite of Demi Lovato. She reminds me a lot of Hilary Duff. She dances better then most people would prolly expect, but its nothing spectacular

Mackenzie Taylor

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 28, 2013

selena gomez is a TERRIBLE singer…..singing is not 4 everybody sorry

jagurl24

Posted at 4:29 PM on April 28, 2013

bad singing

KONA

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 28, 2013

I LOVE SELENA. SHES AMAZING ACTRESS AND SINGER I LOVE HER OUTFIT. ITS VERY UBER CHIC

isabele

Posted at 3:35 PM on April 28, 2013

I loved it. Go Selena….Team Jelena

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 28, 2013

I think she is definitely inspired and invigorated by her reunion with Justin Bieber. There’s no doubt in my mind, he will be going on tour with her.

Katja

Posted at 3:05 PM on April 28, 2013

Dancing was good, singing was TERRIBLE!!

alina

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 28, 2013

sorry but she can’t sing, omg..

minnie

Posted at 2:27 PM on April 28, 2013

Her best performance yet. The mic keep getting cut of in the middle thay should’ve given her a better one but other than that it was amazing

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 28, 2013

SHE IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A TYPICAL FEMALE WANNA BE SINGER SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON SELENA!!!!!!!!! DON’T FOLLOW WHAT EVERY OTHER SINGER DOES!!!! BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

hate selena but love jb

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 28, 2013

i agree.

blaize

Posted at 3:08 PM on April 28, 2013

Obviously you’re a right-wing prude. A person has the right to wear whatever they want, and exercisiing that right does not make them a slut. Her outfits show less skin than what can be seen at the beach. Sexuality and the human body are not bad things.

Tenzing Love

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 28, 2013

Luv Selena and loved the performance :)

Dona YOUNES