‘Once Upon A Time': A New Enemy Threatens All Magic In Storybrooke

Sun, April 28, 2013 9:21pm EDT by 5 Comments
Once Upon A Time
Courtesy of ABC (2)

A

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 29, 2013

Just so you know, it’s Operation Preying Mantis. But yes I agree. The flashbacks did not progress anything really, would have much rather seen the stories in storybrooke progress. Can’t wait for next week!

A

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 29, 2013

P.S. I doubt it will happen in this season since there is only two episodes left, but I hope that Hook and Ruby will meet each other. They are perfect for each other but just don’t know it yet!

Travis

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 29, 2013

Owen and Tamara make such a great, and evil, duo. I don’t like Regina, but I’d love to see her team up with Hook defeat them by the season’s end. This month I’ve been travelling for my job at DISH pretty extensively, so I haven’t been home to watch my favorite shows, like OUAT. Thankfully I don’t really have to be home to watch because I have the DISH Anywhere app on my iPad. While I’m between meetings on this trip; I’ve been able to stream my DVR’d shows to my iPad everywhere I’ve gone with internet access available.

abe

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 29, 2013

are good story’s too difficult for americans to be made?

Sharon