When Are The 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards With Selena Gomez?

Sat, April 27, 2013 5:09pm EDT by 26 Comments
2013 Radio Disney Awards
SplashNews

vibratory plate compactor

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 14, 2014

If you would like to increase your familiarity just keep
visiting this web page and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.

Adeline

Posted at 2:11 AM on February 3, 2014

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article.
But want to remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful,
the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

parajumpers

Posted at 3:33 PM on October 18, 2013

Parajumpers Jackets Canada is in the early phases of the revenues Parajumpers Outlet.As several garments has its very own usage and feature, winter season coats are made to fit the way of life of females in a Parajumpers Sale. High high quality, extra-durable products are utilized in production, that have styles integrating extremely technological parts created that have a Parajumpers requires in mind; discrete wallets, parachute the neck and throat fastenings and relocating ventilation systems all have sensible uses whether it’s securing on your own or your useful add-ons from the aspects, as adequately as giving the ancestry details that make Parajumpers a desirable and unique brand name. New Parajumpers Jackets are warm sale now, women and guy Parajumpers Jacket that have huge price cut, affordable Parajumpers Jackets on Our Parajumpers Outlet Store.

Greg wright

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 1, 2013

I’m looking for the name of Ryan Besttys smoking date. When can I see the show on TV

missbiebermania

Posted at 7:19 AM on April 28, 2013

hate selena gomez

abe

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 28, 2013

when kids aren’t asleep?

Sarah

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 28, 2013

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! It started LIVE jerks and I have to put away my phone!! U guys wish u were here, well to bad!!! Mindless Behavior r here and so is Selena Gomez!!!!! saw a lot of famous peope today and love selena’s outfit!!!

Sarah

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 28, 2013

posted at 9:02

Sarah

Posted at 11:30 PM on April 27, 2013

Love Selena, Demi, Bella, and Zendaya!!! can’t wait till it starts in 30 min.

Sarah

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 27, 2013

really posted at 8:30, but my dumb time is wrong lol selena is so nice and her performance is gonna be the best as usual.

dumas1000

Posted at 9:52 PM on April 27, 2013

Bella and Zendaya are ridiculously popular, so your opinion ain’t gonna effect them much. Zendaya is 16 and likely the best celebrity dancer in DWTS history. More to the point, ABC paid her like $380,000 for DWTS, while her Shake It Up contract pays her $10,000 a Episode. Haters gonna hate I think they will chop this up in pieces and distribute it. I told you you couldn’t watch it.

Awards Show......

Posted at 9:36 PM on April 27, 2013

Sorry but Zendaya and Bella look bad in this picture. Just another Disney Star trying to become a huge celebrity. I was really hoping they wouldn’t do this. Zendaya on Dancing with Stars who is what like 15?! And Bella who thinks she is so attractive and showing up at all these award shows and stuff. I was a strong fan then I kinda just dropped them. Ugh.

Sarah

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 27, 2013

Excuse me!!!, don’t be talkin’ ’bout Bella Thorne and Zendaya like that cuz u aint eva gonna be famous with that attitude. B and Z became famous by not talkin’ ’bout people and having a good attitude!! Also, they became famous because they can sing, dance, and act and r prettier and skinnier than u, so stop talkin’ ’bout pretty people cuz it shows that u just jelous ’bout them and FYI, at least they have connections with Justin Bieber, Mindless behavior, and selena gomez and have their own show that is the #1 hit!! u ugly jerk. and by the way, famous people r supossed to go to award shows, like Bella and that’s what famous people do, unlike u,u broke and don’t got no money to be goin’ to award shows and jerk, at least i’m goin’ to the RDMA’s cuz I live in LA and got money to be goin’ to places like that and i’m ’bout to be famous and have my own show on Disney!!! ha ha!

Steven

Posted at 5:40 AM on April 28, 2013

Well chosen words!!! Amen and AMEN!!!

Sarah

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 27, 2013

Way better to see the RDMA’s LIVE than on t.v!!! Can’t wait till it starts!! Front row seats plus sittin’ next to SG and talkin’ to her. she’s my friend now and so pretty and nice! My time is wrong really posted at 7:53 not 11.

Sarah

Posted at 11:22 PM on April 27, 2013

And if u think it’s impossible ’bout seein’ the RDMA’s it’s fo rich people with money and I got dat, so if u think i’m liein’ ’bout seein’ it then go fo yo self and u will see me sittin next to SG, jerk and I got proof I live in LA,so i’m done talkin’ to immatrore people like u!

HELP

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 27, 2013

Where can I watch it!!!!!

Sarah

Posted at 11:27 PM on April 27, 2013

Sorry, but better to see LIVE lol can’t wait till it start and everyone, my time is wrong, not really posted at 11.

jelena lover

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 27, 2013

i cant watch its nowhere
they should have a link

Selenator number 1!!! (again lol)

Posted at 9:12 PM on April 27, 2013

Damn I love Ariana Grande I wanna watch it now but idk where…I went on Radio Disney.com and it’s like not there lol

Stephanie

Posted at 11:30 PM on April 27, 2013

The awards are today, but thats only the recording part, the ACTUAL awards are may 4th on disney channel

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:57 PM on April 27, 2013

ALL THESE SHOWS HAVE BEEN BECOMING BOING!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL DRAMA AND MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

javi g

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 27, 2013

Justin is in Europe getting high he can’t make it.

dumas1000

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 27, 2013

It’s not televised

s.a

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 27, 2013

What channel is it airing on?

Maria