5 Reasons The ‘Vampire Diaries’ Spin-Off ‘The Originals’ Will Be Epic

Sat, April 27, 2013 8:45am EDT by 40 Comments
The Originals Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

Vanessa

Posted at 10:25 AM on September 14, 2013

I love klaus and his lips ofcause and his smile too.I can’t wait to see the baby and I hope the baby lives but not Haley.

Loona

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 28, 2013

Ich will das Kol Mikaelson in The Originals mitspielt….

sexy Monique

Posted at 11:15 AM on June 24, 2013

I loved the spin off :) finally something that doesent involve that stale love triangle. I am anxious to know how Marcel is controlling the witches and whsdt type of hybrid will the baby be. My guesses are that it will be a wereolf witch hybrid with a touch of immortality. It is obvious that the baby is a girl base on the symbols made by Jane ann. I honestly hope that Haley dies during child biRth and Caroline and Klaus get to raise the baby. I hope to see klaus return to his former evil glory. It was hot. And I hope that some how Kol will be resurcced to be a part of the show I love is swagger.

Tammy

Posted at 11:04 PM on May 19, 2013

Bring Caroline-klaus romance in the originals

Libby

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 17, 2013

I want Caroline and Klaus to get together, I do not care for Tyler,and several others on Vampire Dairies.I like them two the chemistry is unreal, and they would be awesome together. I like the originals any way, and Klaus is awesome what can I say.

No-one

Posted at 7:56 AM on May 17, 2013

How do u know there will be a baby really? Hayley could have a miscarriage or something. U know, like blair in gossip girl

Lisa

Posted at 10:44 PM on May 10, 2013

Can’t wait

anon

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 1, 2013

I’m tired of people thinking Caroline needs a man in her life. SHE DOESN’T. Julie has been trying to make her this strong, independent woman, but she keeps making her bounce from love interest, to love interest. SHE NEEDS TO BE SINGLE. I am a hardcore Klaroline shipper, but Caroline DESERVES to be single, so she can discover who she is without a man by her side. She is going to college. She needs to transition from the small town high school life, to bigger and better things out in the world. If she is surrounded by all the same people, she can’t grow into a woman. She will forever be just Caroline Forbes if she doesn’t have time to discover herself. And the whole baby redemption plot line, is total crap and defeats logic, no matter how they want to spin it. NOBODY is happy about it, and it will ruin the show.

loki

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 8, 2013

ohh shut up its not real its make believe stop judging sit back relax and watch it

Idiot Wind

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 1, 2013

Is Caroline’s life really that big of a mess right now? Save for her complicated relationship with Tyler, things are going well for her compared to the rest of them. How about Caroline picks herself back up instead of depending on a man to do it for her?

Jessica

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 1, 2013

Why does Caroline need any man to make her happy? Why can’t she find happiness on her own? I think Caroline needs to be single for awhile and focus on herself and what she wants in life.