Jenelle Evans: More Details On Her Assault By Courtland Rogers Revealed

Fri, April 26, 2013 4:30pm EDT by 26 Comments
Jenelle Evans Courtland Rogers
SplashNews/Twitter

Clear

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 11, 2013

Oh my gosh for the sake of Jace SOMEONE PLEASE COMMIT HER… Just lock her in a room and never let her out… One day poor Jace is going to be so humiliated that he came from something so pathetic…

chris

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 3, 2013

a magazine was speculating on their salaries a while back, so I have some reason to believe this.
100k -40k taxes. 20kvehicle. ir goes fast.

amanda house

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 30, 2013

Her page on facebook for her fans was also hacke.

marylou

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 29, 2013

she has issues. she needs help before she harms herself or someone else. she needs jail time for all this drug possession. MTV is making it worse by having her on the show. send these kids to jail. How do they have a house, car, Iphone and buy drugs with out a job?????? I don’t feel sorry for her at all….

chris

Posted at 8:57 AM on April 30, 2013

They all get money from MTV. I understand it is in the 100K range + lots of incidentals. Every time a show airs, repeats they some money. That is how they were able to have breast surgery. That is why they all have new cars and are not working. They do not get huge money( star money) , but enough to get in real trouble. Janelle has never worked longer than 2 weeks her whole life. That is how they afford the laptops cell phones and everything else. That money runs out quick the way they spend it. When it runs out they are used to, feel entitled to the lifestyle they have been living. That is why how Farrah ended up desperate and did the sex tape. The thing it is it worked … a million bucks for her session with James Deen. That is why Janelle is bugged she is not gtting that kinda money. The whole thing sends out such a horrible message.Dysfunctional home lives + MTV phony fame + seriously emotionally disturbed young women = this gross display that has become the TEEN MOM phenomenon.

bokiluis

Posted at 2:04 PM on May 3, 2013

$100k??!?! That seems awfully high since Jezenelle has difficulty paying rent sans her addiction issues, Kailyn drools for bugged eyed Javi’s little military pay, Leah has to ask Corey for more child support and dumb daddy’s girl, Chelsea leans on daddy’s wallet quite a bit. Seasoned actors have difficulty securing royalties for reruns. Do you really think it is $100k. Neither of them live in high end neighborhoods or apts.
I am curious too if say Barbara is given a stipend since she is practically a regular?

Julie

Posted at 9:44 AM on May 3, 2013

She needs help!

JJ

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 29, 2013

Hollywood Life, you should be ashamed of yourself and your pathetic reporting. You are only putting out Jenelle’s side through her “friends”. Why don’t you stop sticking up and enabling this piece of trash and write an unbiased article for a change?

Idiots

Posted at 1:27 AM on May 7, 2013

um, are you retarded? You do realize you’re the one reading what is pretty much a website tabloid. Are you really expecting journalistic integrity and good reporting?

Angela Gleason

Posted at 8:37 PM on April 27, 2013

Isn’t that Janelles pattern. Having violent fights with her boyfriends/fiances/husband and when the cops get called they get caught with drugs and then she blames it all on him. There is a definate pattern here. Janelle is not a victim she is a participant in the violent exchanges. MTV needs to stop financing her drug abuse which is at at the heart of all her problems.

chris sanchez

Posted at 11:47 PM on April 27, 2013

Yes, that is what I was trying to say. She has had violent episodes with all her boyfriends. She cannot be without a boyfriend. She thrives off drama which is really bad for her son I hate that her mom confronts her in front of him,but I understand her frustration. When they ridiculed her for working at Walmart it was one of the meanest hings I have ever seen. She is a person of pure ugliness.

bokiluis

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 27, 2013

I can never feel any sympathy for Jezebel for the horrible way she speaks to her mother. (By the way, I certainly hope that Barbara is compensated for her appearances on “Teen Mom…..she deserves to be, otherwise MTV is exploiting her).

Jezenelle is one pathetic character. And she is a liar.

We all make mistakes in our youth. But Jezenelle is nearly in a category all her own.

Sheri

Posted at 9:53 AM on April 27, 2013

She needs prison. She is a menace to society. She can’t be rehabilitated. She’s a waste!!! She was also arrested for not paying child support at the same time.

chris sanchez

Posted at 10:36 AM on April 27, 2013

I hate that when I talk about this young woman I must sound like some right wing bible thumping christian. I am not. I am also not someone who can watch this and not be disgusted. I am all for second chances and redemption, I just want the person that is getting that second chance to respect it She spits in the face of anything and anyone that does not fit into her selfish world view. She disgusts me on every level.

JJ

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 29, 2013

Leave your frickin politics and religion bashing at the door, moron.

Merry

Posted at 6:40 AM on April 27, 2013

Every time Jenelle opens her mouth, she lies. Now she’s using friends to post for her, really surprised she has any friends.

bokiluis

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 26, 2013

Jezebel Evans dares to wear white at anytime. Really? Who are you foolin’? Yourself?

mama

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 26, 2013

Your better then those guys

mama

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 26, 2013

Please leave him you can get better your a smart and beautiful young girl

chris sanchez

Posted at 3:30 AM on April 27, 2013

please she is only good enough for some junkie in some alley

chris sanchez

Posted at 3:56 AM on April 27, 2013

I thought she was very attractive at one time also and hoped she would get it together and get her son back. She has shown a personal ugliness that I look at her now and am repelled. A person who is pretty on the outside only stays that way as long as you do not get to see who they are. Teen mom 2 showed who she was. She appears to be a person w/o any redeeming characteristics.
Self absorbed and selfish to a pathological degree. Willing to do and say anything to keep the fame that MTV gave her (MTV is complicit in this train wreck It only amplified who she truly was). She is an example of the entitled attitude I see among so many young people. As for being smart no way, what she is is manipulative. Of all the tv or reality tv characters I have seen and I tune in sporadically she an Farrah Abraham are a tie for who disgusts me the most.

Julie

Posted at 9:42 AM on May 3, 2013

I agree completely with everything you said!!! Both Janelle and Farrah treat(ed) their mothers poorly..shame on them! Makes me wonder how they will feel when their own children speak to them that way…

chris

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 3, 2013

That is so true. They are racking up one hell of a karmic debt. Jace aleady has picked up on too much. The Grandmothers have issues but, foremost thy are trying. Jenelles mom needs an award for perserverance. My nightmare is working at walmart when jenelle and keiffer taunted her about this it made me sick. Anyone that ugly will pay in life They will draw misfortune unto themselves.

Leiyv loll

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 26, 2013

Of course. Jenelle gonna charge her husband since she isn’t drovice from him yet period bet he wants to keep her around to get fame off of her

chris sanchez

Posted at 3:36 AM on April 27, 2013

I agree, she has charged every man she has been with, with domestic violence. She has been charged for a vicious fight on camera. She is everything that is wrong with reality tv. She is sending out the wrong message to other young people. She is getting breaks no one else would.

bokiluis

Posted at 2:09 PM on May 3, 2013

I cannot believe I am about to write this since I am totally against any kind of violence. However, there is something in Jezenelle’s personality that provokes. She is rude and confrontational. And if you don’t have your actions in check, well bad things can happen……..and apparently they have happened to her. But look at the quality of men she attracts, Keifer “being a felon isn’t illegal”, wiry little Gary that looks as brittle as a pretzel he would snap that easy, etc.