Rod Stewart Approves Of Harry Styles Dating His Daughter Kimberly

Fri, April 26, 2013 4:27pm EST by 9 Comments
Harry Styles Dating Rod Stewart's Daughter
Courtesy Twitter

brave frontier hacks

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 30, 2014

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment
form? I’m using the same blog plaform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

spaz101

Posted at 5:28 PM on May 2, 2013

Are you really sure they are dating I mean remember when Harry kissed some girl on the check while he was dating someone every one just freaked out and said he was cheating. Plus isn’t it a custom in England any way to kiss people on the check if they are a friend of your from the opposite gender sorry if I am wrong on that. I don’t know if it is or not and Google is only so much help. Any way it could be for business and Harry was considering acting and supposed to co-star with her in something isn’t she an actress any way. Again sorry if I messed up on any info peace

whatever

Posted at 5:30 AM on April 28, 2013

Story is starting to look more and more shaky IMHO considering that Harry seems to have met Rod Stewart this week through his director Friend Cal Aurland who filmed something for Rod this week (they have just released it on vivo or something). It’s all on twitter if you look…
Seems like a complete chance meeting, Kimberly and Harry probably met for the 1st time at that dinner…
But the press loves nothing more than such stories so it of course spread fast because who needs to re-check the veracity of infos before reposting them?

whatever

Posted at 9:00 AM on April 27, 2013

This tweet doesn’t prove that there is a relationship, just what everyone knew: they went for dinner and Harry and Rod seem to get along… It could be a work related thing, or anything else, but of course, as it’s always the case with Harry Gossip, the press has to pair him up with the closest female in sight.

I say BS untill I see some actual proof -and not some silly speculations and anonymous insiders’ fake statements!

The Word

Posted at 8:43 AM on April 27, 2013

This is a manufactured story made up by Kim and her desperate publicity people. Someone pointed out on a message board a couple weeks ago that she didn’t have a man, so now we get this made up bs to make her precious ego feel better. FAIL.

Paul

Posted at 6:47 AM on April 27, 2013

so trashy

No body has time for a name

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 27, 2013

I would understand if it was like 4 or 5 years apart but 14 ! Not that there’s anything wrong with that I mean if he likes her than I guess age doesn’t matter… Even though she could almost be his mom

Leiyv loll

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 26, 2013

Lol she could be his mommy

ELVIS PRESLEY