Cory Monteith Out Of Rehab & Races To See Lea Michele In LA

Fri, April 26, 2013 6:01pm EDT by 9 Comments
Cory Monteith Out Of Rehab
(GSI Media)

Emily

Posted at 12:38 AM on August 1, 2013

#R.I.PCoryMonteith # StayStrongLea and the cast of glee and all of corys friends and family:(

nissan

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 23, 2013

I just like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m fairly sure I will be informed plenty of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

Elle

Posted at 4:30 AM on April 29, 2013

Only when they feel the time is right and Cory is well enough to know that his previous addictions won’t harm his future family! Glee has also been confirmed for season 5 and 6 so no doubt they’ll have to wait until after then to have children! But a Monchele wedding should definitely be the next thing! as they are basically married already and they make such a beautiful couple. @loveLea_Michele

Hols

Posted at 12:20 AM on April 27, 2013

I think although they are getting older, if they decide to have kids, it will be the right time for them. I think currently, they both are probably in a place in their career where having kids is probably not in the immediate future.

Larry

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 26, 2013

No!!! I don’t think they should either.

Posted at 6:48 PM on April 26, 2013

so happy that he is fine, love them

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:11 PM on April 26, 2013

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TILL HE IS CLEAN FOR AWHILE!!!!!!!!!!!

carmen

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 26, 2013

yes of course they should

ReRe

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 27, 2013

If they believe that they are ready then I believe they could do it. But i do not believe they are thinking about starting a family now but one day in the future for sure. They love each other dearly and will be great parents. I am so happy for them