‘American Idol’ Star Amber Holcomb: Curly V. Straight Hair — Vote

Fri, April 26, 2013 8:36am EDT by 9 Comments
Amber Holcomb Hair
Courtesy of Fox

Michael

Posted at 4:09 AM on April 11, 2014

Amber holcomb looks nice in straight hair,it is suit her but curl hair not.

Evy

Posted at 2:55 AM on April 2, 2014

In straight hair she’s look nice but curly hair not suit her.

Lisa

Posted at 5:34 AM on April 1, 2014

looks amazing in the straight hair dont nkow why she tried a curly hair..

Angel Christian

Posted at 9:10 AM on March 14, 2014

Nice tips for straight and curl hair i like you tips thanks for the posting.

Miriam

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 16, 2013

She’s gorgeous and she had a beautiful singing voice. The Best in my opinion!!!

styles for curly hair

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 27, 2013

Thank you so much for this! I’m a not very girly girl with very curly hair, so I know there are a few things in this piece I can execute without much fuss and look 10x more put together for work. My trusty old claw clip might get to rest a few days a week. Please visit buy here.

jimmymackey

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 26, 2013

I thought Amber didn’t deserve a standing ovation and I wonder what the producers had to do to great the judges to do that, especially Nicki. Well, I’m glad I caught this episode of Idol this morning though, while on the train on my way to my job at DISH. I was glad I caught it because I love to talk about it when I get to work, and I’m too busy at home, so I use my DISH Anywhere app on my iPad to watch it in the morning. That helps me watch more TV since it fits in my schedule when I would just be waiting to get to work.

Lisa