The TLC reality star drove straight into an electric pole, according to a shocking report.
Amanda’s “mangled” black Jeep Wrangler was found “right near a downed electric pole,” according to the report from Myrtle Beach, S.C., police. Though it has not been confirmed that Amanda hit the pole with her car, it certainly seems likely.
How Much Did Amanda Adams Have To Drink?
Amanda reportedly told police she had “three beers and four shots,” which might explain why she blew a .20 on her breathalyzer test.
For those of you keeping score at home, that’s more than double the legal limit in the state of South Carolina.
Who Is Amanda Adams?
That’s another very good question! Here are some quick facts about good ol’ Mandy:
1. Amanda stars on TLC’s Welcome To Myrtle Manor, which airs Sunday nights at 10 p.m.
2. She lives in Patrick’s Mobile Home Park, a trailer park in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
3. She works for Darlin’ Dog, a start-up hot dog business on wheels, and is known as “the hard-working one.”
More Celebrity DUI Arrests:
- Kevin Hart: Comedian Arrested For DUI
- Reese Witherspoon & Husband Arrested In DUI Incident
- ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Arrested For DUI