Selena Gomez To Perform At 2013 Billboard Awards: With Justin Bieber?

Thu, April 25, 2013 11:48am EDT by 19 Comments
Selena Gomez Billboard Music Awards
Getty Images/Fameflynet

Jelena Hater

Posted at 12:34 AM on May 20, 2013

Justin doesnt deserve selena…..selena is a woman.justin is a boy

Jelena

Posted at 3:40 PM on May 19, 2013

JELENA<3<3<3

marie

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 19, 2013

That girl can’t sing ..

Crystal (@nileysuperfan)

Posted at 4:08 AM on May 18, 2013

in order to make a mashup the two songs have to make sense together….but come and get it is about a a girl telling a guy if your ready to have this then come and get it….but justin is talking about all around the world love so….those two songs dont make sene and even if it dose make history its still gonna a STUPID IDEA

Setra

Posted at 10:24 PM on May 16, 2013

A mash-up of Selena Gomez’ ‘Come and Get it,’ and Justin Bieber’s ‘All Around the World,’ would be a history making performance for sure. I can’t wait to see them and Taylor Swift perform at the Billboard Awards, even though I’ll be at work at DISH when it’s on. My roommate and I will be setting up our DISH Hopper to record up to six shows at once, during primetime. This way, no one argues over what to record.

jelena

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 30, 2013

just follow joure heart reale and dan yoou will kom de rite way

jelena

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 30, 2013

o i love dem dere are sowe cute

JELENA FOREVER!!!!!

Posted at 8:31 PM on April 29, 2013

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THEY WILL BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEM!

menahossam

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 26, 2013

I think that they should not be together because justin is making like that and showing that he loves her and also showing that he is her boyfriend to let tv shows and newspaper talk about him and be more famous .
because if he loves her he must marry her……..

lovely

Posted at 7:25 AM on April 26, 2013

i think they should be together.it will be magnificent.they both are great specially together.

christine jann

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 25, 2013

Hope so….I hope they will perform together on stage…..And one more thing it is also my birthday on May 19….I hope they will perform together…I would be glad and more happy….

dr

Posted at 10:01 PM on April 25, 2013

selena back to justin
for estrategy
she not loves justin
want fun with he

and be accepted by all
but she is mistaken if she is deceiving justin
I promise to give you a punch in her face
i still hate selena

lisa

Posted at 4:33 PM on April 25, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don’t want that slut to sing with JB. She sings awful on Live. She’s can’t sing. Jesus christ.

Yin yo

Posted at 12:38 PM on April 25, 2013

I was hoping Selena would go without Justin and try to strive on her own, I thought she was done and we’d get to see if she can be successful without Justin on her shoulder, but know we can’t, and I’m starting to think Selena went back to him on purpose, because her movie debuted at #6, and her song at #45, and her tour is selling only one sold out show… So I thought Selena wasn’t like that but now I’m suspicious of her actual motive other than just “wanting to have fun”, it was only like 2 or 3 mths without Justin and now she’s back with him, just when she’s doing mediocre. Now since she’s back with him her song is at #22,still low but has risen a lot… That’s my reason to be suspicious…

TAHANI

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 25, 2013

WONDER IF THERE GOING TO SIT TO EACH OTHER AT THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARS AND THE DISNEY AWARD SHOW TOGETHER.

TAHANI

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 25, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. WISH THEY WERE BACK TOGETHER.

TAHANI

Posted at 12:06 PM on April 25, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS. THEY WOULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER.

abe

Posted at 12:05 PM on April 25, 2013

she ain’t much without.
SHE’S AWARE OF THAT!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 25, 2013

THIS IS SO BORING THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO PREDICTABLE WHAT THE PRODUCERS AND THE NEWS MEDIA ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST A BUNCH OF NO TALENT MAN MADE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!