Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Will Get Married Soon

Courtesy of Twitter

Zayn malik

Posted at 3:21 PM on September 18, 2014

Hey guys

1D fan

Posted at 12:12 AM on January 13, 2014

I’M CRYING!!!! ZAYN I HAVE A BFF WHO LOVES YOU MORE THAN EVERYTHING!!! SHE CRYIES EVERY DAY, NOW!!!! CUZ YOU GET MARRIED!!!!!! SHE IS GONNA KILL HERSELF!!!! D':

habiba

Posted at 5:00 AM on March 8, 2014

Oh really 1D fan

Carrie

Posted at 1:34 PM on January 6, 2014

Even though I’m a ZAYN girl and since he proposed to Perrie I’m happy for him even though ill never get him to notice me I will do whatever makes him happy so yes they make the cutest couple

Brianna Diaz

Posted at 1:20 AM on August 24, 2013

I will love Zayn forever till i die even though he broke my heart i still want to be happy for him R.I.P Brianna+Zayn :,( congratulations Zayn and Perrie though still love you Zayn FOREVER TILL I DIE <3

zayn

Posted at 11:27 PM on August 22, 2013

wtf zayn and malik?? yes if course they r good together! after all that is his name😑

haya

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 22, 2013

yes zayn and malik make the cutest couple -_- hahahaha -.-

Ashley

Posted at 7:54 AM on August 22, 2013

I love zayn and of course I want him to be happy . But perrie is just not the one for him they do make a sweet couple but I have never seen the glint of love in either perrie or zayn when they are together I am no cupid but being in the same profession they will always be competing with each other if not them then media will always compare them they are not perfect for each other I know who is ( not me ) she is my friend she is always so supporting of them but on inside it just breaks cause she truly loves him.
Zayn perrie is not the one for you Avenz is please open your eyes I love perrie but she is not the one . SO NO .

sexyones!;p

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 21, 2013

Me personaly am super happy for them!!:) and for those who dont want them to get married leave them alone its their life, their dessision not yours!

Jance

Posted at 10:29 AM on August 21, 2013

Oh my God, “Do Zayn and Malik make the cutest couple?” I’m laughing so hard — nice one, Hollywood Life.

Julia

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 18, 2013

I love Zayn Malik but I really don’t like Perrie Edwards that much or little mix. If they do get married, I will be sad and move on to Harry Styles since I also like him.

Molly

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 11, 2013

YES! THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED! As long as both of them stay in their bands!

I love zayn

Posted at 12:49 AM on July 29, 2013

NOOOOOO I LOVE ZAYN HE CAN’T MARRY HER!!! SHE’S NOT RIGHT FOR HIM!!!!

ann