Kristen Stewart: A Break From Acting Could Be ‘A Positive Idea’

Thu, April 25, 2013 12:13pm EDT by 28 Comments
Kristen Stewart Acting Career Taking Break
Courtesy of HL

aitchcs

Posted at 5:58 PM on May 2, 2013

absolutely not! I think Rob may end up a bigger “star” thank Kristen, but she should forge ahead with interesting work like indie-projects.

Please no, Kristen!

Posted at 3:52 AM on April 27, 2013

Shoot at least one or two movies a year! Please! It may not be the main role.
And you’ll have time for other things that you plan to do!

niken

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 26, 2013

why does bonie and diana suggesting Ste to quit the movie career ? in another word, it is said

” Stew cant get a job because of the cheating scandal, should take time and effort to restore public trust ”

the effort to restore public trust should be made by Stew her self, not her fans denialling this and that, people even had ideas there are PR team behind this fans denials

but that advice to college will be consider for a long time, she has set her character, repetitiously Stew is intimate with she movie co-star, Michael Arangano, Rob Pattinson, and Rupert Sanders,
Stew had set a behavior pattern of her own, it will be hard to break it with a time out to college, which mean she has to be single formally (without romance from her male co-star, because there wouldnt be any co-star)

single and independent, i don’t think so, should have known better Bonnie and Diana

indie

Posted at 4:17 PM on April 26, 2013

I bet Franco would actually be a better match for KS than RP. Franco seems to have an edge that matches KS’s, and that I don’t see RP as having.

I have disagree!

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 26, 2013

Say what you want, I am appalled that 23 would voluntarily sacrifice my career for a guy. I love Kristen movies, I was so looking forward to the new film.

d.harris

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 26, 2013

james franco has a kind of crush or whateveron kristen.when he thought her relationship is over with rob ,he tried checking her out but,there was too much presure, so he backed out a little.,maybe he wants to try again by playing her saviour——per work.

d.harris

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 26, 2013

hearing this suggestion of kristen quiting for now sounds strange to me hl.is a way of admitting for the first time that there is whirl wind in robsten land.;or are you tired of cleaning her mess.

KATIE

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 25, 2013

I POSTED THAT SUGGESTION A FEW MONTHS AGO.

jb

Posted at 7:03 PM on April 25, 2013

yuck….she’s the worst ever she needs to quit now.

Jo-Ann

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 25, 2013

Stay strong Kiddo, and stay in your career, love you to much to let go now, there are a lot of people who love Kristen Steward’s way of acting, I for one do not appreciate the over-dramatizing of some actors it makes me tired just to watch them, I love Kristen’ acting, she is so calm and easy on the eye and mind.

Juliette

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 25, 2013

It would be a mistake to put her career on hold, there are so many supporters and people who want to see more of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, and Kristen has so much talent to offer, she can love Rob and have a career, just stand strong Kristen Stewart we will always love and support you no matter what!

si

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 25, 2013

what acting? :P the worst actress ever

Angie

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 25, 2013

kristen is the best.. LOVE YA!

Liza

Posted at 3:47 PM on April 25, 2013

I think she should take a small break but yet HL has another report that she maybe doing a movie with James Franco. I hoped she should stay away from James

Liz

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 25, 2013

This site is fishing for any news on Robert and Kristen that they have to make up their own and bring in “experts” for fluff. There is no news, nothing to read into. I don’t know how you guys are still running; your news might as well be fanfiction.

Loui

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 25, 2013

Kristen can have both, she can have a successful career and a loving relationship with Robert, he fell in love with her as a successful actress and career orientated young woman, and on the other hand with this shy ackward, loving young girl Robert will have more respect for her if she stands strong in her career AND her relationship with him, men do still prefere a strong woman, but The Best of Luck and Success to both of them.

H

Posted at 2:52 PM on April 25, 2013

Is this the same expert that suggested she continue with acting to prove that she can still stand strong?
This site is so wishy washy.
If she does…… then more time with Rob! Hahahaha.

indie

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 25, 2013

She needs to QUIT bc she cant act in the first place!

@Indie

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 25, 2013

You are boring, boorish and so yesterday, move on or off this cite Yawn

JEN

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 25, 2013

She should actually just quit acting. I am sick of seeing her face everywhere. There are others out there and they can’t even get a chance. But yeah I agree Hollywood life and everyother pointless website needs to back off her

To Jen

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 25, 2013

Then don’t go looking for it, and commenting on articles about her.
EASY DUH!!!!

@JEN

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 25, 2013

Why are you here, you have to click on the actual story to see her face and use your energy to read and comment, are you a weirdo or retarded!

@juliejac

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 25, 2013

Why don’t you let Kristen make up her own mind she’s on solid ground She can still act she can pick an choose more

moron!!!

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 25, 2013

You want to know what i think !!!!! You people are the ones who should take a break from writing and talking about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson !I guess you are running out of lies and stories to fabricate .. it’s unbelievable … you are still clinging to that “temporary Break bull sh!t story “.. since it came from you all you guys are trying not to look stupid , but it doesn’t matter , this site is still the worst when it comes to any type of gossip .. My Favorite ….. Let’s pull out the expert card …LMAO!!!from the look of this photo that expert looks like a reject from ” the Jersey Shore ” ..LOL.. I always find it amusing that a twenty something person (who looks 30 something ) believe they have the right to give others relationship advice when they are the one who really needs it ! and worse that slanderous line about her not going to college !!!!! really ! I could give you a list of successful people with no “so called College degree” ..I speak for a lot of people when i say Enough is Enough … if you people are smart … (yeah. right ) you should think about changing the way your silly interns actually report that type of gossip .. Stop being Lazy try to do some research !…. I will bet you guys can’t go one month without writing some lies about Stewart and Pattinson , it’s your bread and butter , so without them you people are nothing !

agirlfromfinland

Posted at 1:21 PM on April 25, 2013

I so agree with you.

Margaret

Posted at 3:22 AM on April 26, 2013

Well said theres not strory anymore He and she have been back together since late September early October but who kows it could have been before that Only they know. HL is good for one thng and thats a bloody good laugh I love the way they try and include us everytime its she look so sweet what do you think? Her romantic date didnt they look cute what do you think WELL I think leave them alone theres no story As I said they sit around having a meeting deciding on what they can drag up today OH she was seen walking alone so lets go with WHERES ROB??? KTEW seen in a grocery shop shoping for oen what do you think wheres Rob is it over? All she did was go for food but they turen it around to mean thats shes all alone where is he ha he left her OR if they are together its well who else was there lets see if we can say Rob and KSTW out again with HER pals doesnt he ant to be alone with her? Its as if Im in there with them I know how Journos work my family has 2 imediate members who are Daily Journos I also agree Ive got no College degree mind in USA they arent worth the paper they are written on yu hear it all the time so and so went to College yet is working in Walmart as a stor manager Why would anyone pay 1000s of dollars for that? I served my country I became a SRN nurse and guess what I didnt go to College or Universitiy The world doesnt end if you dont go in fact more mega rich people didnt go to Higher education I left school at 15 and did abso fine got 2 houses a boat a flat in Paris OK only a tiny one but its mine been married for 30 years to the same man I adore met at 17. So you can meet and fall in love that young marry make a bloody good life together OH and hubbie didnt go either. As you say M they have to carry on its their resondetre It doesnt bother me if people dont like her acting or fims but they cant say they dont like her they dont know her but being nasty cruel and bulies NO thats beyond the pale

Dana

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 25, 2013

THERE WAS NO TRIAL SEPARATION SO STOP BRINGING IT UP.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 25, 2013

IT SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!