Jennifer Aniston Refusing To Sign $150 Million Prenup With Justin Theroux — Report

Thu, April 25, 2013 1:31pm EDT by 14 Comments
Jennifer Anniston Prenup
FameFlynet

Anonymous

Posted at 8:54 AM on August 5, 2013

I love to share information that I’ve accrued with the yr to help improve group functionality.

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 4, 2013

You made some really good points there. I looked on the net to learn
more about the issue and found most people will go along with
your views on this website.

Dawn

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 11, 2013

I seriously believe that she’s bi-sexual, leaning towards GAY and should just come out of the closet. She’s closer to her pack of female buddies {harpies} than she’s ever been to anyone she “dates”. Now this new fake situation. It’s so obvious.

Nonnie (@VVinxie)

Posted at 11:31 AM on May 11, 2013

I’d do a prenup. In my opinion it should not be linked to trust, especially for celebrities because of all the breakups and divorces. They live in a different world. A prenup should be done to alleviate any doubt – because no matter how much love or trust there is, a seed of doubt can be planted by anyone around a person. Just take the tabloids for example. They lie incessantly about celebrities – the really bad ones anyhow. Celebrities, under all that glam and everything else, are human and just the same as everyone else. They aren’t men and women of steel not prone to the same emotions and worries as others when it comes to relationships. If anything there might be more to worry about. How often do we non-celebrities have to worry about who’s trying to gold dig us? Are our friends hanging with us because it will boost their own image or status in life? We don’t have to worry about those things. Has nothing to do with love or trust and everything to do with reality that some people are just out for themselves. So taking the money out of the equation in this situation should be the norm as a protective measure. Also, I’ve been divorced and learned that it’s very easy to break up a relationship when you have a card to play like divorce or child support or alimony. Love and trust can go out the window in the blink of an eye. Taking the money out of the equation – focusing on living and loving the person you’re with works much better. My exhusband and I reunited years ago and the entire relationship is awesome and so much different. We lived and learned to focus on what’s truly important.

Judith Wolfberg

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 27, 2013

When my future husband asked me to sign a pre-nup, I refused. It was a matter of trust and knowing that I would never “take him to the cleaners” if it didn’t work out. Twenty-two years later and being happily married all those years, I know that I made the right decision. Jennifer Aniston has every right to make the decision she’s made. Who are we to judge?

Shashe Murple

Posted at 3:55 AM on April 27, 2013

In my opinion, signing a prenup is saying before the wedding that you are expecting the marriage to fail. I agree with her and applaud her.

SALLY H.

Posted at 3:14 AM on April 27, 2013

GREAT! THEN ANOTHER HEADLINE “STUPID JEN – NO PRENUP – LOSES ALL”

Adam Baum

Posted at 3:08 AM on April 27, 2013

150 million? Nonsense. She isn’t worth that much.

Laura

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 2, 2013

Try looking on Celebritynetworth.com
She is worth more than one might think

a. field

Posted at 7:03 PM on April 25, 2013

meh. Even if she looses half in a divorce she still has a hekofa lot of money. Maybe she agrees and doesn’t mind potentially loosing some of her net worth.

misti

Posted at 5:23 PM on April 25, 2013

It doesn’t matter who you are, if you insist on a pre-nup, it’s the same thing as saying “I love you but I don’t trust you”.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 25, 2013

it is her life and her money!!!!!!!!!!

fatal

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 25, 2013

like Justin wants a pre-nup and she refused-what BS-after all the hype and media manipulation by hag Anustain over this and her divorce 7 years ago-it’s never gonna happen

Sarah

Posted at 1:37 PM on April 25, 2013

I get it, she’s in love & it’s not the most romantic aspect of a Hollywood marriage but it is a Hollywood marriage at the end of the day. You would rather be safe than sorry…