Bella Thorne To Co-Write Young Adult Book Series Titled ‘Autumn Falls’

Thu, April 25, 2013 7:10pm EDT by 8 Comments
Bella Thorne Book
FameFlynet

The Disney Channel star, 15, is not only a talented actress and singer — she’s officially a writer! Bella has inked a book deal with Random House Children’s Books for an exciting new book series. Will YOU read her novels?

Bella Thorne is making the leap from Disney darling to bona fide author! The talented 15-year-old sold a new fiction series titled Autumn Falls, but the Shake It Up star also revealed that the novels incorporate some aspects of her personal life.

Bella Thorne’s Book Series: ‘Autumn Falls’

The series Autumn Falls is about a 14-year-old girl who discovers magic, and her life is transformed forever.

“This book, although mysterious and magical, is inspired by different aspects of my personal life, which I hold very near and dear to my heart,” the Disney darling said, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

“I wanted to write a book that teens could relate to, but with a little bit of magic,” the 15-year-old added.

Fans Will ‘Relate’ To Bella’s Book Characters

Bella sold the series to Random House Children’s Books, and the publisher promises the series will be a hit with her young fans.

Bella has an “authentic and passionate voice,” and young readers “will relate to Bella and her characters,”  Beverly Horowitz, Vice President, Publisher of the Delacorte Press Young Readers Group said.

The 15-year-old, who is best known for her role on the Disney series Shake It Up, will co-write the book with author Elise Allen, who co-wrote Hilary Duff’s series Elixir.

What do YOU think of Bella Thorne writing a book series, HollywoodLifers? Will you read it?

WATCH: Zendaya & Bella Thorne – ‘Something to Dance for/TTYLXOX’

– Christina Stiehl