Alex Pettyfer Would Make A Perfect Christian Grey

Thu, April 25, 2013 10:54am EDT by 42 Comments
Alex Pettyfer Christian Grey
Courtesy Of Vivan Mag & EI James

Ellen

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 18, 2013

LOL, this is a Joke, they only one to play CG is Ian somerhalder, Like the Author said, He is the Epitome of Male Beauty, he is devastating, absolutely stunning, with the most hypnotizing , piercing , mesmerizing Eyes ever, on any Man. He has that wild aura of Danger around Him, if ever seen TVD. He is also a fantastic Actor, that can change mood and expressions in seconds.

RN

Posted at 11:37 PM on July 16, 2013

Alex Pettyfer is definitely the PERFECT choice. Hott, sexy, lovely look, and he’s all I’m picturing as I read the books. As for Anastasia, I personally think that Ashley Greene would be amazing playing the part. She’s beautiful and she has that young, innocent look that the role of Ana calls for.

-Tjr

Posted at 3:49 AM on June 24, 2013

Alex is perfect for the roll, thank God it didn’t go to rob patt. There needs to be a fresh face tor this movie.I hope he is definately the choice for this movie.

Izabel Cristina Oliveira

Posted at 7:45 AM on June 24, 2013

Yes, I agree. If Henry Cavill or Matt Bomer cannot or do not accept, Alex is a great choice.

Posted at 7:04 PM on June 10, 2013

I think Christian Grey would be better represented by a Brazilian actor, though that does not know him very well know that in looks. Is the actor Henry Castelli and although this will not happen let my opinion.But I think a little like Alex.

Kyuhyun

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 9, 2013

Alex Pettyfer Perfect ! Please be Mr.Grey

laura

Posted at 7:21 AM on June 3, 2013

I stiil think that IAN should take the part :(

Jozey

Posted at 3:18 AM on May 30, 2013

Alex Pettyfer? Yess Please!! 😘

Nayna

Posted at 3:17 AM on May 30, 2013

Alex Pettyfer is perfect for the part :))

Izabel Cristina Oliveira

Posted at 5:30 PM on May 10, 2013

If this News are true….I think I’ll have to get used with this new perspective. But I agree that Kristen will be perfection. Totally!

ESRA ÖZDİLEK

Posted at 9:01 AM on May 8, 2013

I think Matt Bomer is definitely Christian Grey.He’s got what it takes to be him.Gorgeous,bewildering,penetrating blue eyes,he is heart stoppingly beautiful,charismatic and sexy as hell.He is Christian,no one else but him.Also,Alexis Bledel is the right choice for Ana,She is innocent,naive and incredibly beautiful.They are Christian and Ana.They are the perfect couple,No matter how old Matt Bomer is,he looks younger.I am looking forward to seeing them together and I won’t see the movie unless they play.

Sadie

Posted at 4:46 PM on May 28, 2013

Esra: Cause people care what you think? I guess you won’t be seeing the movie cause no one cares what you think. And one less ticket doesn’t make a difference to the movie. Sorry but I don’t like people that say things like “I won’t see the movie unless they play”. You’re an idiot!!! lmao

Izabel Cristina Oliveira

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 28, 2013

And why are you upset with Sadie? Every person has the right to say what he or she feels…..Let the persons say what they want!

Izabel Cristina Oliveira

Posted at 6:46 PM on May 28, 2013

Couldn’t agree more. Matt Bomer is the one. But I don’t think Matt will agree on playing the role, unfortunately. There’s a lot of pressure over him NOT to do this role. And Matt is so polite and caring. I really wish he could overcome this and, if he is chosen, he accepts. But it will be a so big controversy around it that, if I noticed well, Matt did not want to cause this sort of thing. And that makes him to me and for a lot of people even more perfect for the role. Unfortunately there are persons who judge him by his sexuality and mix the facts that he cannot act as well as Grey by this, which is obviously a great prejudice. A true actor can overcome himself and do it well. However Matt did not want to cause mess, or search this role to jumpstart your career. He is a noble guy, and I admire him so much. Really wish he would be THE chosen one for Grey and he accepted.