‘Vampire Diaries’ Season Finale: A Ghost Puts Damon’s Life ‘In Danger’

Wed, April 24, 2013 5:55pm EDT by 42 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season Finale Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

emma

Posted at 8:26 PM on May 13, 2013

Elena being with Damon makes absolutely ZERO sense.

Rohan

Posted at 11:25 AM on May 14, 2013

i agree

Twane

Posted at 4:00 PM on May 13, 2013

Elena and Damon is the best cuple they are ment to be togerher I love to watch the Vampire Diarie so I hope there will be lots of seasons and I hope Elena choose Damon*!!!

emma

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 12, 2013

You guys don’t realize that this whole show is from Stefans point of view. Stefan is the main character. The reason it seems like Elena is the main character is because elenas his life. Remember how in the beginning of every show in season 1 Stefan said something about Elena. This show isint about delena and people who only care if Damon and Elena endup together are not true fans of tvd. Its not. Only about Damon my goodness.

Chelsey

Posted at 4:26 AM on May 12, 2013

Katherine and Bonnie were no longer linked, bonnie un linked herself from Katherine after elena had that fight with her. Wouldn’t everyone be able to see Bonnie because the veil is down? just like they could see Alaric, kol and Jeremy. Surely they will be able to put the veil back up, and I really hope that Bonnie isn’t dead, also that they find a way to bring Jeremy back which I don’t think they will because I had the same response to Alarics death. I also really hope that elena chooses Stefan because they are soul mates. damon needs to find someone else, I find it sorta selfish what he did. Anyway im with STELENA….. always.

Janelle

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 11, 2013

What do they mean by Bonnie’s plan? Bonnie’s dead and Katherine are dead (they were linked together right)? So they’re both dead; though I guess she could have a plan as a ghost. They have been talking about this cure and the veil all season long and I bet anything it’s going to have a really disappointing outcome. I mean unless the veil is dropped for good and the ghosts return permanently, there will be no reason for a season 5.

STEFAN! all the wayyy

Posted at 4:34 PM on May 11, 2013

If STEFAN!!! And ELena don’t be togther I am soo done
With this show !! There ment to be togther its true
LOVEEEEEE !!!

lovestefan

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 13, 2013

YESSSSSSSSSSS

lol

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 11, 2013

If damon nd elena re nt togther… Am done wit dis show … Cos actualli damon is d reason i watch dis movie….. Stephan aint bad also….elijah … Cole …. Klaus … Tyler…..OMG.. Where did u guys get ur chararcters….. Dey re nyc .. Neva tink of changin dem tho’…. Especially. DAMON……

lovestefan

Posted at 8:28 PM on May 13, 2013

you’re either spelling like that on purpose or you’re just naturally retarded.

ebose

Posted at 10:23 AM on May 11, 2013

I want damon and elena to be togther… No matter wat .. I love their love… Sometimes i wish it were me

smithyyy

Posted at 6:48 AM on May 11, 2013

I think Elena shond be with STEFAN!!! There ment to be
To gether and that DAMON finds some one els!

Crooky

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 9, 2013

Damon became human for a while in the book, so it makes sense for him to get the cure.

PICKDAMON!!

Posted at 7:35 AM on May 8, 2013

what damons life is in danger!!?? come on guys think who did damon kill this season that always hated him and that could probably wants revenge!!?? meanwhile ELENA PLEASE CHOOSE DAMON!! he deserves a chance!!! you’ve chosen stefan in the 3rd season NOW PICK DAMON!!

taylor

Posted at 5:34 AM on May 8, 2013

if elena dont pick damon im done witk this show…

Bess

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 7, 2013

I’m hoping that Elena chooses Damon because those 2 r meant to be and she has been in love with him since 3rd season! Those 2 need to be together!

Madz

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 6, 2013

I, literally means literally, dont give a damn about any single character on the show except Damon. They can live or die, IDGAF. I just want Damon to be okay. He is the reason I watch this triangle crap and Vampire drama. Or else, for supernatural stuff, we have much better show. I just watch this for Damon/Ian and Delena.

Mrs. Kol Mikaelson

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 5, 2013

Will Kol stay for season 5??? I want him to stay he’s funny because of his cocky attitude and his ego

Lolly

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 30, 2013

I think she will choose neither brother coz she loves them do much that she doesn’t want 2 hurt them

van

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 28, 2013

This was the worst season Delene. They have never been apart.
Delena has not had a chance to happen. It was very poorly developed.
Because of that this season was the worst.
If the writers insist it will be difficult to endure this season 5.

Cathy O.

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 26, 2013

I think Seasons 1 and 2 were great because of the writing not so much because of Elena and Stefan. All of the characters during those seasons had interesting stories to tell. This season could have been great with Delena had the story writing been better. The ratings are down not so much because of Delena getting together but due to bad and unbelievable storytelling pertaining to them being together. For instance, the sire bond. Come on now, how believeable is that when she’s been attracted to Damon for over a year and everyone in MF knew it! But after four years everyone is tired of the love triangle. I, for one, would love for Elena to choose one of the brothers, stick with her choice and let the show move on to more great supernatural storytelling utilizing all of the characters on the show and not just the three main ones.

Cam

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 26, 2013

Couldn’t agree more!!!

Niknak

Posted at 9:10 AM on April 26, 2013

I think Elena will get the cure… lets face it, she is a total B**** as a vampire and not in a good way! Never mind who she chooses? When will Klaus and Caroline finally get it together! and BRING BACK JEREMEY ;-)

Niknak

Posted at 9:09 AM on April 26, 2013

I thin Elena will get thecure… lets face it, she is a total B**** as a vampire and ot in a good way! Never mind who she chooses? When will Klaus and Caroline finally get it together! and BRING BACK JEREMEY ;-)

Blah blah

Posted at 6:12 PM on April 25, 2013

Get over it! It’s the whole shows and casts that makes TVD interesting. Surely not just because of stelena or delena.

KFSvampire_girl

Posted at 6:52 AM on April 25, 2013

I Hope Rebekah gets the Cure.She deserves it more than anyone Else on the Show.And i don’t care about the Triangel anyway.I used to be a Big Delena Shipper.But Damon deserves Someone better and also Stefan does.Elena doesn’t Even know what Love is.The only Couple on the Show who love eachother are Caroline and Tyler.

Kandy

Posted at 1:38 AM on April 25, 2013

Sarah, you want Epic Stelena rainbows and unicorns for the whole six seasons of TVD, I can’t think of anything more monotonous and boring, along with Paul Wesley if you watch his conventions and interviews. Earlier seasons of every new show are always highest in ratings. If your theory was correct, we’d be seeing a reversal of results in the polls, youtube views, google search stats, Teen Choice awards, number of twitter followers etc. We are stuck with the triangle “shipping back and forth” till the last episode. As Julie Plec said, if you are watching just for ships….don’t. People always throw the ratings in when they’re not getting their own way, on all sides, KC, DE and SE.

sarah

Posted at 8:07 AM on April 25, 2013

Love how you change your name on different sites. Just a little advice, your “rainbow and unicorns” ALWAYS give you away. As for your poll results like the teen choice awards. The awards are for teens. WOMEN in their 30’s 40’s and 50’s were lying about there age so they could vote not to mention you can vote over and over and over again. I just have this image of pathetic people with no school or job sitting in front of their computers voting over and over and over again. Polls usually have under a 100 votes, you tube as soon as you shut you computer off and then turn it on it’s counted as another view, twitter there’s always the fake accounts like we just found out Justin has, people who started twitter later, the person is involved in foundations and so on or the person knows exactly how to brown nose fans and fans actually fall for it. I prefer people who are not fake to get followers and not just saying stuff that is BS or tells me to vote for him or her. I hate how some badger people who watch the show to vote for them. Why do you Delena’s ALWAYSSSSSS cry Stelena if ANYONE doesn’t like Delena. Have you ever thought we are or were fans of the ENTIRE SHOW! We loved the whole cast and we loved when Damon was a strong, masculine, hanging out drinking, killing just because he wanted, had s ex with a bevy of GORGEOUS WOMEN and HATE HATE that they’ve turned him into a wimpy crybaby.

Rachel

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 24, 2013

It seems like this is going to be an intense finale, and I’m especially worried about Damon! I’m so glad that even though I’ll be traveling for my job at DISH when the episode airs, I won’t miss any of it. I use my DISH Anywhere app when I won’t be home to see something. It streams the shows I record on my DVR, to my tablet, so I can spend my downtime at the airport watching the episodes I missed.

sarah

Posted at 7:06 PM on April 24, 2013

Please NOOOOOOO! why does EVERYTHINGGGG have to do with Damon???? This is exactly why the ratings have gone down. The show has obviously favoured Damon. We get it Kevin and Julie worship at the alter of Ian. Newsflash, there are fans of Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Stefan and the rest too. I can honestly say that if the finale ends with Damon getting the cure I will NOT be back for season 5. Before the usual Damon bullies start. You guys obviously aren’t as big as you think, cause the ratings are down since they put elena and damon together.

thevfrye74

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 24, 2013

Seriously? Have you seen the ratings? They ARE NOT down.. *shakes head*

sarah

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 24, 2013

yes I have, laughing at you

christine solazzo (@christinelee314)

Posted at 12:56 AM on May 12, 2013

they are actually up

STAY PRESSED =)

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 24, 2013

Yo! No one likes this sire bond SL. I know a lot of DE fans who decided for once they didn’t want to watch 4×19 because of all the SE promoted crap, which happens to be the lowest rated episode in TVD history!

sarah

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 24, 2013

Yo! Season 1 was all about Stefan and Elena, it is the HIGHEST RATED SEASON. Looks like since the Delena c rap started the show went into a nosedive. As for the sire bond, the only people left watching the show are Delena’s and a few left who hope the show gets better. Why is it that whenever ANYONE complains about Delena you guys ALWAYS bring it back to Stelena. Why can’t it just be that Delena was just a failure. Season 1 Damon was the best. He wasn’t crying, being all wimpy. Season 1 Damon was the best at killing, using and sleeping with beautiful women. This Damon is a wimp and a shadow of the man he once was. Some fans like me actually really liked the show but because it became a CONSTANT shipping back and forth the show got ruined. TVD’s is coming back for season 5 but I highly doubt after this season their will be a sixth season.

lucy

Posted at 10:43 AM on May 7, 2013

sorry to burst ur bubble honey but everything on this show is about damon. without him i don’t think that the show would have lasted for more than 1 season. and as far as the love triangle is concerned, i don’t think that is going to be an issue for a long time. elena will choose damon. i mean come on, the guy has been on the side lines for 3 friggin seasons and when he finally got some action the writers labelled it as sire bond. i mean sire bond? that is really pathetic. don’t you guys want more delena lust and love?

louie

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 11, 2013

I think you just want Delena because they used to date each other. I mean that’s how it is. The book says that Elena sill end up with Stefan but I don’t know sometimes the writers of TVD changes it. I really don’t care anymore who Elena chooses because the love triangle has really been tiring. If she choose Damon, she should stick to him and vice versa with Stefan. I just really want to see more of Lexi and Klaroline and no more love triangles.

christine solazzo (@christinelee314)