‘The Originals’ Scoop: Daniel Gillies Previews ‘The Beginning Of A War’

Wed, April 24, 2013 4:00pm EDT by 7 Comments
The Originals Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

Rebecca

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 22, 2013

Will Elijah find out Katherine is human? I’m curious if he will have regrets about giving up love for a millionth chance at family unity.

Michelle Bryer

Posted at 9:55 PM on May 17, 2013

I think Elijah’s just wants to be an uncle….siiiiigh

Jas

Posted at 1:35 AM on April 26, 2013

Love everything but Hayley she should have never been in the show!

Lena

Posted at 1:44 AM on May 4, 2013

You’re right, I couldn’t stand Hayley in TVD, I can’t stand her now either, she’s a terrible actress! With so many good actresses around, who could even think she was a viable choice for such an important show? The Originals is supposed to be more mature but Hayley is the complete opposite of that. Hope she dies giving birth, and during those “9 months” she has minimum camera time.

jahana

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 25, 2013

WATCH HERE PLS COPY AND PASTE >>>w.atch.me/EGxr8K

Amy (@aviddaydreamer2)

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 24, 2013

I am 100% on board with anything that puts Daniel Gillies on my tv screen every week. Make it happen, people.

Rachel

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 24, 2013

This spin off keeps getting better, I love the idea that Elijah and Klaus will come together to ignite this war. I’m so glad that even with my busy work shift at DISH; I won’t miss out on the pilot tomorrow. My DISH Anywhere app streams shows I record on my DVR, to my tablet, which is great when I won’t be home to see shows. My train ride is so much more entertaining when I get to spend it watching things I missed.