Selena Gomez Blames Herself For Justin Bieber’s Downfall — Report

Wed, April 24, 2013 10:21am EDT by 47 Comments
Selena Gomez Guilty
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

TAHANI

Posted at 6:32 PM on April 24, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. TOGETHER. EVEN THOUGH JUSTIN IS A YOUNG ADULT. I DON’T THINK THERE BACK TOGETHER .

m. lowry

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 24, 2013

someone said justin is 19 and is an adult. he isn’t completely an adult yet and not always able to make adult decisions. i am convinced they are much in love with each other and should be together. they have deep feelings for each other and that is the reason they keep coming together. we should all step back and let their destiny look after itself.

jazz

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 24, 2013

I don’t know why people say Selena uses Justin for fame cause all she ever got was hate,hate and more hate just leave they dame girl alone and focus on yourself your future not hers

lilgrandma

Posted at 3:14 PM on April 24, 2013

Justin became a lil dickhead!needs to get it together again!

SANAYA

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 24, 2013

JUST HOPE JUSTIN CAN CONVINCE SELENA TO TAKE HIM BACK AND THEY CAN BE THE IT COUPLE. I JUST HOPE SELENA HAS A GENEROUS HEART TO TAKE HIM BACK. BUT FOR THE LONG HAUL. THAT HOPEFULLY JUSTIN CAN BE COMMITTED TO SELENA. AND STAY FAITHFUL TO HER

SANAYA

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 24, 2013

UM THERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER. I WISH THEY WERE TOGETHER. BUT THERE NOT. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THERE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE.

Mia

Posted at 12:39 PM on April 24, 2013

SHE USES GUYS FOR HER PERSONAL GAIN.LIKE NICK AND TAYLOR LAUNTER.WHEN THEY WERE POPULAR AT THE TIME SHE TRIED TO GET POPULAR BY BEING SEEN WITH THEM. CAN TELL SHE DOESN’T LOVE HIM.THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW SHE’S GONNA DATE THE NEXT POPULAR GUY WHEN THEIR FAME RISES MAYBE HARRY STYLES.

SANAYA

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 24, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 24, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN. HE’S AMAZING AND UBER TALENTED. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THEY HAVE A CRAZY CONNECTION THAT CAN’T BE BROKEN.

Vera

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 24, 2013

Is not Selena’s fault .This way flirting and cheating and treating her bad was his choice !!!!She just say ( it’s over) nobody want relationship like that!! He just see how is life without her and realise this he don’t want life without her!! And he is lucky for after this she still love him!! Justin don’t be stupid again to loose her!!!!

abe

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 24, 2013

bieber fans love your way of talking now………

Skates

Posted at 11:32 AM on April 24, 2013

Why are you guys creating more fuzz on their relationship? TMZ has already said it! (They are actually more reliable than you since they are friends with Justin’s management.) Selena and Justin are back together even earlier than we would have thought! They are mutually obsessed into each other! They love each other so much that they cannot let go! Their relationship was doing great until the frenzied media and the envious fans came out and meddled with their love lives to make it worst than whatever it really is! You cannot deny that there were several attempts to break them apart in those previous years! Yes, Hollywood Life, you are part of the frenzied media who did that–promoting hate to destroy that wholesome relationship. This time around, they are both stronger and they are not going to let anybody destroy it again! It took them long enough to finally come out and tell everybody that they are still together! They know that it will not be easy, but they are ready for it! Justin is happiest when he is with Selena, Selena is also happiest when she is with Justin, when they are together alone by themselves! Justin is sad when he is in public because he felt threatened by his fans, haters and the frenzied media. He doesn’t want to lose Selena again because of all these stupid non sense stuff! I hope he could keep his anger down and just ignore everything! Selena is used to all of these, she tackles everything so well without much problem, but you got to admit that there’s a limit on everything you can do! Eventually, it will bring down her self-esteem and she may have to give up again! Please stay out of their relationship, there are other topics you could talk about! You have been recycling your news so many times, it is so redundant already! Your sources are not even reliable, why can’t you make it clear for once who those sources are? I am pretty sure that Selena’s friends or Justin’s friends won’t really mind if they have good intentions! It obviously are all made up anyways! Your stories are so contradictory everytime! You don’t even know what you guys are writing about any more most of time! Lol!

Kelly

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 24, 2013

There is no way in hell that Selena should feel guilty for Justin’s problems. He is responsible for his own behavior. If he couldn’t handle the breakup, then he should have gotten professional help.

Posted at 11:42 AM on April 24, 2013

THERE AREN’T EVEN BACK TOGETTHER. I JUST THINK SELENA FEELS GUILITY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO JUSTIN.

Posted at 11:43 AM on April 24, 2013

EVEN THOUGH JUSTIN IS A YOUNG ADULT. I JUST THINK SELENA FEEL WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG. AND HURTFUL TO JUSTIN.

Alexander

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 24, 2013

No way! Even if he’s so mentally weak that one break up is enough for melting down that’s not her problem. She can’t stay forever with him and I don’t think she will. She shoudn’t feel guilty. Besides, I don’t think that he is so weak. He’s just too young… makes mistakes. That’s all…

TAHANI

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 24, 2013

JUST HOPE SELENA AND JUSTIN CAN WORK THINGS OUT BETWEEN THEM AND THAT JUSTIN CAN CONVINCE SELENA TO TAKE HIM BACK.

spaz101

Posted at 11:08 AM on April 24, 2013

I don’t think she should feel like it is her fault he is the one making the actions he is 19 people think he is still just a teenager that why I think kid celbs never turn out right he is a grown up. He doesn’t need Selena to behave. Though I think she should help him though this because she was his best friend before gf they need to talk to Zayn and Perrie look they survived the cheating issue. Which is the reason they broke up. I think she should have pity for him if any thing but she is right when the source says she sees a side to him that no one else sees. If she didn’t he wouldn’t be acting up like this I think they should see a couples shrink. They need to if they want to have a solid friendship or date

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 24, 2013

UM I THINK EVERY SITUATION IS DIFFERENT EVEN THOUGH THERE FRIENDS WITH ZAYN AND PERRIE. AND PERRIE IS IN A GROUP CALLED LITTLE MIX. HER GROUP IS ADORABLE.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 11:01 AM on April 24, 2013

IT IS NOT HER FAULT HE IS A JERK!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS BORN THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SHOULD NOT FEEL SORRY ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! HE IS TRYING TO USE REVERSE SYCOLOGY ON HIM!!!!!!!!!! NOT SURE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT BUT YOIU KNOW WHAT I MEEN!!!!!!!!! HE IS JUST A LOSER AND SO ARE HIS SO CALLED FRIENDS!!!!!!!1

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 24, 2013

NO HE’S NOT I DON’T THINK SHE’S TRYING TO USE REVERSE PYSCHOLOGY. HE’S NOT A LOSER. HIS FRIENDS ARE NOT LOSERS I JUST THINK THERE STUPID.

Mary

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 24, 2013

elvis presley and shawna are the same person. my oh my.

SANAYA

Posted at 12:15 PM on April 24, 2013

UM NO WERE NOT FOOL.

SANAYA

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 24, 2013

@MARY NO WERE NOT THE SAME PERSON. FOOL

gotcha

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 25, 2013

lol. yep. they are.

Larry

Posted at 10:38 AM on April 24, 2013

I they stay together tomyself.

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 24, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA DON’T FEEL GUILITY ABOUT EACH OTHER. THERE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER.

Posted at 10:36 AM on April 24, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR THE BOTH OF THEM SOMETIMES. SINCE THEY BOTH HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER. AND SELENA KNOWS THE REAL JUSTIN.

justmyopinion

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 24, 2013

couples break up all the time, they shouldnt feel guilty even selena either.

TAHANI

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 24, 2013

THAT DOESN’T MEAN THEY DON’T LOVE EACH OTHER. I JUST HOPE THEY CAN ALWAY BE FRIENDS THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE BETWEEN THEM.

Posted at 10:33 AM on April 24, 2013

WONDER IF THIS IS REALLY TRUE OR NOT. YOU CAN NEVER TELL IF THE STORIES ABOUT JUSTIN OR SELENA ARE TRUE OR NOT.

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 24, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR SELENA SOMETIMES BEING IN THE PUBLIC EYE MUST BE ROUGH FOR HER AND JUSTIN. BUT THERE FANS LOVE THEM TO DEATH. VERY DEDICATED FANS THAT THEY HAVE.

Posted at 10:29 AM on April 24, 2013

I HOPE SELENA INVITES JUSTIN TO HER BDAY PARTY AND THAT THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. ALL THERE FANS WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER.

Posted at 10:28 AM on April 24, 2013

WELL THEY ARE FRIENDS. AND HOPE SELENA WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR JUSTIN.

Posted at 10:27 AM on April 24, 2013

AWW. I FEEL BAD FOR SELENA. I DO HOPE THERE BACK TOGETHER.