Selena Gomez Blames Herself For Justin Bieber’s Downfall — Report

Wed, April 24, 2013 10:21am EDT by 47 Comments
Selena Gomez Guilty
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

John Robbins

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 4, 2013

Dating Justin again is going to hurt Selena image and popularity. He’s immature and She has work to hard to let this happen.

Isabelle R. Brown

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 3, 2013

Start working at home with Google! With-out any question its the nicest job I have ever done. last wednesday I got a gorgeous Dodge from having earned $5624 this last 5 weeks. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I use details on this web-site, MOJO50.COM

Tammie

Posted at 5:41 AM on April 30, 2013

people selena and justin are just not meant to be it doesnt mean they cant be friends rite ? selena is already nice enough to see justin and fly to norway even though of her upcoming (hot) album of come and get it ! what else do you want her to do ????

Mikey

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 29, 2013

Selena broke up with him because he was immature, doing drugs and hanging out with a bad crowd. Since the break up he has proceeded to further that image and get worse. Destructive even. She has nothing to feel guilty about. The same problems that were there before are still there now. I am sure things are all happy again for them both but eventually his behavior will wear on her like it did before. She cannot cast him aside because she thinks she can save Bieber. It is up to him to grow up and stop being a spoiled rotten douche, not for Selena to do it for him.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 1, 2013

Mikey Look here for a minute. I am a girl here. You do not say I want him to change and the break up in a month it take more then a month with someone to change for someone Cr*p My boyfriend and I have been dating for five month and he still is changing stuff I do not like. He was hang out with his friends that where bad but he has slowly drop them one by one and right now He only has one true friend who was willing to drop what he was doing to make me and him happy Or he doesn’t do it around us. I broke up with him for a year I felt guilty because he started to smoke stuff and drinking beer and other stuff getting into fights. I decided to get back with him

saga

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 25, 2013

it isnt selena you idiots, it’s some kind of God -.-

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 25, 2013

As a girl who been in relationship and have got back with her ex-boyfriend twice and this is my third time with my ex yes bluejays is my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him and left the state to go back to school. I saw he was in trouble and I went back to him You do feel a little guilty and all you want to do is make sure they do not her them shelf. I stay with him until he told me I still love you and i would be happy if you became my girlfriend and I said yes but I keep that a secert from my friends and family. My family thought it was him that broke up and the only person who really knows. I know what it feels like but you wait to make sure you will last and Justin and selena are doing the right thing keep it low key as possable that a smart move. lets just said their datng not a couple just dating again.

giin

Posted at 8:37 PM on April 24, 2013

oh bullcrap. shes the big hero now is she? she has yet to prove to anyone she doesn’t go to justin when it suits her. she needs him to exist in the press. he’s fine on his own. his significance does not depend wholly on who he is dating. he’s proved himself as a halfway decent singer and entertainer, something she has yet to prove herself. her vocal talents are questionable and she is a fairly good actress, but not a great actress, whose only capability is entertaining impressionable young tweens. underneath the cherubic features and cutesy personality there isn’t really anything special. at least we don’t have to hear her slagging justin off in public. he must be feeling pretty smug at the moment. she may be having a more complicated time than it appears.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 6:02 AM on April 25, 2013

Clam down! Bondie is the one in charge and she should do a better job. I think it was both of them that decide to date with each other. They may not go pubic until the ready. They been dating off and on most likely and the go out at night to instead of the day not many paparazzi up at night.

Katrina Feather

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 24, 2013

I Honestly don’t know why they broke up but i think of her as a attention Whore.

missbiebermania

Posted at 7:28 AM on April 28, 2013

yep katrina i agree innit..

Selenator number 1!!!

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 24, 2013

She looks like such a doormat now