Demi Lovato Without Makeup: Her Clear Skin Secrets

Wed, April 24, 2013 11:34am EDT by 9 Comments
Renee Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum
Courtesy Of Twitter

Demi has been tweeting up a storm of bare-faced photos and now she is revealing her secrets to clear and amazing skin! See the exact products she uses below!

Demi Lovato, 20, is naturally beautiful. She tweeted a photo without makeup on April 3 while at a photo shoot for People Magazine’s Most Beautiful issue. She spoke to the mag about her skin care regimen and the exact products she uses to keep her skin ance-free and glowing. See what she said below!

Demi Lovato’s Skin Secrets — Her Clear Skin Routine

“When I’m not working I wear as [little] makeup as possible,” she told People magazine. “Sometimes I just go without for sure. I like, forgot how to do nighttime makeup. When I don’t have makeup on, I feel confident. The main thing that’s normally covered up when I put on makeup is my under eyes, they tend to get a little dark.”

“My daily routine when I take care of my skin — it consists of me waking up in the morning. First thing I do is wash my face. I use all of Renee Rouleau’s products. I wash my face with an exfoliant gel and then I use a toner and then I put moisturizer on. Then I put sunscreen on and I do eye cream. Throughout the day I’ll apply more sunscreen if I don’t have makeup on. At night, I always, always make sure I take off my makeup, just because I hate waking up with makeup on but also because it ages you. And I always, always moisturize at night. So I wash my face, apply toner, do whatever I need to do, little extra thing here and there, but that’s my night routine.”

Demi Lovato: Her Exact Favorite Products

“I use Renee Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum, Neosporin, or I put Aquaphor all over my face overnight. My superdry skin just eats it up.”

About the clarifying serum, Demi says: “This clears up anything on my skin overnight.”

Demi says she prefers to go natural, but she does love to go glam for the cameras!

“When it’s showtime, I rock it up!”

Do you think Demi has some of the best skin in the business, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Demi Lovato News:

1. Demi Lovato Goes Makeup-Free On ‘Lazy Sunday’ — She Looks Gorgeous
  2. Demi Lovato’s Understated Beach Beauty — Pretty In Barbados
  3. Demi Lovato’s Leading A No-Makeup Movement — She Looks Amazing

othman

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 15, 2013

she’s beautiful! with or without make up!:D

jaturong panomphoom

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 24, 2013

She has no makeup. But she is very beautiful.
I’m doing a website about makeup, name makeupacneproneskin.com. Thanks for this article.

Fustrated Genuis

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 24, 2013

I think it’s lovely that shes trying to inspire people to feel beautiful in their own skin but it’s easy when u’ve got skin as lovely as hers. I suffer from eczema and acne scaring on my face….I wear make up to cover that…shes got no problems!

kylie wolfe

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 24, 2013

she does look better with make up on

Larry

Posted at 2:31 PM on April 24, 2013

I’ll say she looks better with makeup on.

kylie wolfe

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 24, 2013

i love your song called heartattack

abe

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 24, 2013

the only thing is: PLEASE GET SOME SUN, babe!!

blt

Posted at 11:45 PM on August 31, 2013

She mentioned not leaving makeup on overnight because it ages you…sounds to me like she’s more concerned with keeping her skin healthy than giving in to the harm of UV rays and getting a tan. Fun fact: UVB rays are the ones that cause sunburn, yes, but UVA rays, or as tanning salons call them “bronzing” rays, cause deep down damage that ages your skin and can cause skin cancer. I’d say you need to take a little advice from Ms. Lovato!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 24, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).