Porsha Stewart: Living With Kordell Stewart During Divorce Is ‘Awkward’

Wed, April 24, 2013 1:16pm EDT by 15 Comments

xqmqlqsoqtls

dkfmnmqqnoan

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 20, 2013

knttbtjhplax

Sherri

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 26, 2013

You can do better than him he did seem a little bit FEM like he had to prove his manhood by being so controlling to you
You have your friends and your family they will help you get through it

Don’t go back to him he doesn’t deserve you at you PORSHA
You are too you too smart and you have got many things going for you without Cordell

Hate whores

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 25, 2013

Dear porsha please press on to your get your man back. He is your husband honey,don’t ask me how to seduce him back into your life. I don’t have to tell you,whether he is controlling just be with him. And you kodell better rewind your brains!

equinox

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 28, 2013

are you nuts the man is a caveman why would you want this young woman to put up with a controlling self centered who calls himself a “man” she deserves a “partner” not a slavemaster!!!

belle

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 24, 2013

This could be some of Bravo’s drama working here. If it’s true that they are divorcing, then I hope she get that $300K a year for doing Housewives. But honestly, this show is sneaky, it could be a ploy for the show. It may have been posted on Twitter that they are divorcing but did we go to court with Kordell or talk to his Lawyer? I just won’t be surprised if the drama finds them back together again in the new Season of Housewives. These predictable, nasty shows have a way of getting folks back together and falling apart too, for ratings. Ugh. I won’t be watching.

what?

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 27, 2013

exactly. bravo is so sneaky.

what?

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 27, 2013

cant trust these shows

belle

Posted at 7:30 PM on May 3, 2013

No you cannot trust them and I don’t. :)

Damn!

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 24, 2013

What is this a war of the roses? Still living together?
Well it is a pretty big house.
I wonder if she’s still taking care of his kid on a daily basis?
Such of sad situation for the child I’m sure.

hellen

Posted at 10:28 PM on June 8, 2013

Hello my good friends please do not see this strange cause it my life story about my healing, i was having HIV for good 6yrs. Things were not working fine for me due to my health status i know longer have friends know lover it even takes time before my family co-operate with me due to this i tried all possible means i can to get this devilish sickness out of my body i went to hospitals hierarchies and other heath organization but all remains the same till yet i never gave up cos i was not born with this illness so i decided to take it over to the internet to see if i could get remedy, on my search i saw a testimony of a woman, she said she was also having a terrible sickness for over 3yrs but now she is healed i was surprise at first when i saw her test so she wrote a name dr SOLABO and also gave his email id so i mailed them which is (Herbalhealingtemple@gmail.com) i told them about my problem and after the processes he told me that am healed but i never believed he told me to go and confirm it from the hospital were i have been taking treatment still i never believed also although he gave me evidence that the sickness was gone.
Finally i decided to go for check up and to my surprise my doctor said the sickness was know longer there with thought of joy i started shearing tears.
My friends today am now married bless with 2kids, so if you have any sickness kindly email (Herbalhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir i will forever remain in you debt.