Porsha Stewart: Living With Kordell Stewart During Divorce Is ‘Awkward’

Wed, April 24, 2013 1:16pm EST by 19 Comments
Porsha Stewart Divorce
HollywoodLife.com, Bravo

gloria

Posted at 3:55 PM on May 7, 2014

porsha is playuing the victim here. If there was abuse, she should have left. S he was making a living with rhoa and didnt need kordell money

LaLa

Posted at 8:07 PM on April 22, 2014

When Porsha was under the attack of terroisim because it is exactly what it was on nation TV she had the flight/defense mode kick in. MAN-YA took it toooo far driving poor PORTIA there ! This is some fake azz BS she was high!
@ jay. No SH*T Genius. Exactly my point!
Hands are not a prop…but when an object / prop OR NOT is used as a WEAPON to taunt, intimidate, threaten, contol, manipulate, perpetuate fear /hate vilonence, restrict ones movement, control ones movement, …the PROP version no longer holds water & goes STRAIGHT out the window.
What started as a PROP did not end that way. Props are NO LONGER props when used as a weapon. The law will see it the same.
Andy made a big mistake letting Man-ya take control leading BRAVO over the cliff!
But Andy Pansy was so caught up laughing he got lost in ignorance of Kenya’s train wreck.
Actors, GUESTS of WHAT$ HAPPENINg LIVE with ANDY should all cancel making appearances on show until BRAVO & ANDY do the right thing.

LaLa

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 21, 2014

Bravo allowed, condoned and encouraged Man-ya to bring a WEAPON on stage using it in threatening aggressive manner aganst Porsha waving & poking in her face as well as Cynthias! AT THE END OF THE DAY or THE BEGINNING ITS A WEAPON with a PRETTY crystal on it…but its a weapon Andy was loving it. Yes he was laughing. Of course Andy is just a puppet working under the powers that be so he goes along with BULLYING. Itsn NO LONGER A GAME when you are ruining someone’s life trying to get them a record. And Andy pansy is against bullying ONLY when its against GAYS,…other than that he don’t give a * UCK
If Kenya stays the cast should carry the same wand Man-ya had and talk down TO IT, profanities, verbal, mental, emotional, abuse as they wave it in her face non stop when Man-ya is around. If Man-ya enters room cast is in they in unison all need to get in Man-yas face ganging up on her nonstop until she leaves waving that wand in he face. Man-yas past behaviors makes her so deserving. Sounds fair to me!

LaLa

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 20, 2014

Kenya is a raging psychopath. She killed her own dog. She cries to cast they are not there for when she is hurting/no support, yet the next day she is beating these women DOWN like a out of control maniac mommy dearest on crack! She is a danger to these women. Kenya’s mom kicked her to the curb, no man wants her nor could she buy her African prince to make appearance on show as her fake boyfriend. The cast of Atlanta need a break from this deranged wild card and if BRAVO is so desperate to keep MAN-YA aka Kenya on, transfer her to Orange County where Vicki Tamera and Heather can get a dose of their own medicine from Kenya DA crazy witch biatch.
 Reply Share this comment at

xqmqlqsoqtls

dkfmnmqqnoan

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 20, 2013

knttbtjhplax

Sherri

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 26, 2013

You can do better than him he did seem a little bit FEM like he had to prove his manhood by being so controlling to you
You have your friends and your family they will help you get through it

Don’t go back to him he doesn’t deserve you at you PORSHA
You are too you too smart and you have got many things going for you without Cordell

Hate whores

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 25, 2013

Dear porsha please press on to your get your man back. He is your husband honey,don’t ask me how to seduce him back into your life. I don’t have to tell you,whether he is controlling just be with him. And you kodell better rewind your brains!

equinox

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 28, 2013

are you nuts the man is a caveman why would you want this young woman to put up with a controlling self centered who calls himself a “man” she deserves a “partner” not a slavemaster!!!

belle

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 24, 2013

This could be some of Bravo’s drama working here. If it’s true that they are divorcing, then I hope she get that $300K a year for doing Housewives. But honestly, this show is sneaky, it could be a ploy for the show. It may have been posted on Twitter that they are divorcing but did we go to court with Kordell or talk to his Lawyer? I just won’t be surprised if the drama finds them back together again in the new Season of Housewives. These predictable, nasty shows have a way of getting folks back together and falling apart too, for ratings. Ugh. I won’t be watching.

what?

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 27, 2013

exactly. bravo is so sneaky.

what?

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 27, 2013

cant trust these shows

belle

Posted at 7:30 PM on May 3, 2013

No you cannot trust them and I don’t. :)

Damn!

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 24, 2013

What is this a war of the roses? Still living together?
Well it is a pretty big house.
I wonder if she’s still taking care of his kid on a daily basis?
Such of sad situation for the child I’m sure.

hellen

Posted at 10:28 PM on June 8, 2013

Hello my good friends please do not see this strange cause it my life story about my healing, i was having HIV for good 6yrs. Things were not working fine for me due to my health status i know longer have friends know lover it even takes time before my family co-operate with me due to this i tried all possible means i can to get this devilish sickness out of my body i went to hospitals hierarchies and other heath organization but all remains the same till yet i never gave up cos i was not born with this illness so i decided to take it over to the internet to see if i could get remedy, on my search i saw a testimony of a woman, she said she was also having a terrible sickness for over 3yrs but now she is healed i was surprise at first when i saw her test so she wrote a name dr SOLABO and also gave his email id so i mailed them which is (Herbalhealingtemple@gmail.com) i told them about my problem and after the processes he told me that am healed but i never believed he told me to go and confirm it from the hospital were i have been taking treatment still i never believed also although he gave me evidence that the sickness was gone.
Finally i decided to go for check up and to my surprise my doctor said the sickness was know longer there with thought of joy i started shearing tears.
My friends today am now married bless with 2kids, so if you have any sickness kindly email (Herbalhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir i will forever remain in you debt.