Kate Middleton & Prince William’s Baby Girl’s Name Revealed — Report

Wed, April 24, 2013 10:40am EDT by 31 Comments
Kate Middleton Baby Name
SplashNews

Elizabeth

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 23, 2013

The baby’s a boy!! Congrats to the royals and let’s move on!

Katie

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 19, 2013

Alexandra is my middle name, so it would be very cool to have a royal girl with the same name as me.

Victoria

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 22, 2013

My name is Victoria and I want Victoria to Be the name because I want my name to be a royal name but if it is a boy I want James because my moms friend s husband named James and his wife s son Luke s middle name is James. That’s why I want a girl named Victoria or a boy named James

dentistry

Posted at 8:27 AM on July 17, 2013

Woah this weblog is magnificent i really like studying your articles. Stay up the great paintings! You know, many people are searching round for this info, you could help them greatly.

Marlio Conner

Posted at 5:07 PM on June 4, 2013

I think they should name it James Michael if it’s a boy, as that’s what I named my first born and have never seen a name combination for a boy, I like better.

Marlio Conner

Posted at 5:11 PM on June 4, 2013

Since they feel they need to use 4 names, I think they should call it James Michael William George. If they use Philip, which would be honorable but that’s an old name, maybe Philip William Michael George. When I think of Michael I always think of Michael the Archangel as Michael means God, but I didn’t know it at the time I named my child. I just thought it was a strong, modern, religious name.

Marlio Conner

Posted at 5:05 PM on June 4, 2013

Yes, we don’t really know what sex the baby will or the name. And since the baby has to live with the name I would name it Alexandra Elizabeth Diana. I think Elizabeth is a rather old name to be using as the primary name but she could use it formally, when, if it’s a female, she is crowned queen. But I think Queen Alexandra sounds very sophisticated and modern, But so does diana, but I like Alexandra better.

GetReal

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 4, 2013

I think they should name her “Diana Elizabeth Alexandra Victoria”, but it’s going to be a boy, so never mind.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 25, 2013

I also think it would be awesome if she had twins and the first born is a girl. Those other flighty princesses would be outraged along with the ugly alcoholic Camilla.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 25, 2013

I was wishing for Victoria Alexandra Diana.

Liz

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 25, 2013

Queen Victoria’s really name was Alexandrina Victoria and yes I would like to see another Victoria

dannigirl

Posted at 5:33 PM on May 8, 2013

Diana elizabeth alexandra really nica name for there daughter:-)

Edith

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 25, 2013

Well,nice name,could also tad an African name like Asa, Ada,Ekaete,Adeola ……..lol!!

Elizabeth

Posted at 11:01 PM on April 24, 2013

Do the royals even know if their baby is defiantly a girl? What if the supposed daughter was actually a boy? It would be funny if that actually happened. Anyways about the name I think they should name the baby Diana if it was a girl but sice they chose the name im ok with Alexandra
I think the full name should be Alexandra Diana Elizabeth Francine of Wales I think it would be lovely.

Bob

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 25, 2013

Elizabeth’s right this is just another publicity news for suckers to believe. I doubt the baby will be named Alexandra and I doubt they are expecting a girl, They might have a boy but i dont know im just guessing. I personally think they should name the baby Mary Diana Elizabeth Alexandra. or Mary Elizabeth Diana. The name Mary is beautiful. I think Alexandra is too unigue for a baby. It’s not bad but not good either. Im naming my firstborn daughter Emily by the way

Marlio Conner

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 4, 2013

Well the baby is going to the crown monarch of England, so he/she is going to be unique, which ever gender it is. So I think Alexandra would be wonderful for a girl and Michael for a boy, you wouldn’t even need to add any other name as they are both strong names, but I suppose they think they have to name it after this aunt, uncle, queen, king, lol…. I dnd’t have such problems; it wasn’t complicated and I didn’t need to have the name approved by anyone..

marlio

Posted at 7:41 PM on April 24, 2013

I absolutely love the name alexandra or alexandria but what is the rest of it? Alexandra Diana carole? Not sure the diana and carole fit with the alexandra, since it is so unique. Maybe Alexandra Brittany Frances carole, or Alexandra Elizabeth Diana, no the diana doesnt fit here but Im sure they have the perfect names selected for her. Maybe Alexandra Anastacia Victoria lol.

J&S

Posted at 2:45 PM on April 24, 2013

My name is Alexandra too!

justmyopinion

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 24, 2013

i think they should name theirs baby girl LONDON ELIZABETH WALES.

as741852963

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 24, 2013

Haha, hilarious…
:D

marlio

Posted at 7:43 PM on April 24, 2013

I like the London name, believe it or not. Alexandra London Francine, but I like the alexandra name best just not sure about the rest of it but it needs to be kind of unique.

jj

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 24, 2013

Beautiful name, I really dont think that has been established yet though, just another headline for a rag.

Edgar Boisvenue

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 24, 2013

Nice name. Hope it doesn’t get shortened to “Lexie” or something stupid.

Muriel watson

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 25, 2013

I like lexie

abe

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 24, 2013

psssssssssst: Judy In July.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:23 AM on April 24, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

spaz101

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 24, 2013

I love the name but it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo common. Plus you know when people in the USA are caring probably a lot more then England about the royal family we have issues

marlio

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 24, 2013

Oh I dont think that name is common at all….I think it used to be 200 years ago but not now…its rare as Martha, Mary, Ruth, and Anastasia are.

Larry

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 24, 2013

Yes I like that name I think that is a perfect name for a girl.

Liz

Posted at 10:47 AM on April 24, 2013

That is a beautiful name and I’m sure that they will add two or three other names to it and to what I understand from the past the names have to be approved by the Queen

Muriel watson

Posted at 5:53 PM on April 25, 2013

I’m just glad the queen let me chose my own daughters name. How archaic! For the queen to ‘allow’ the name for someone else’s baby.