Amanda Bynes Hearing Voices & Talking To Herself — Report

Wed, April 24, 2013 2:26pm EDT by 20 Comments
PacificCoastnews

Bbhhhho

Posted at 8:27 AM on July 18, 2013

She didnt make those pictures of herself with animal bodies. Its an internet meme to make fun of her. Guess she thought it was funny. Get chya facts right.

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 30, 2013

This is what mental illness looks like. The woman needs help. Clearly. Her career is OVERRRRR.
There is no fighting back from this one.

zyggie

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 25, 2013

Amanda is going crazy…point…blank….period.

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:27 PM on April 30, 2013

I agree@ zyggie.

zyggie

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 25, 2013

this young woman is on drugs and is slowly killing herself right before our eyes. where are her parents and those who wish her well rather than those who want that money ticket off of her. Amanda is going crazy…point…blank….period.

Brandon Clement

Posted at 11:30 PM on April 24, 2013

alright amanda, people might not respect for who you really are bur let’s say that you were in trouble and nobody was there to listen, to lend a shoulder, to cry, to really listen to what you really had to say and guess what… this wont mean much but i respect you a lot and really do care for you because i am that guy who is willingly is giving you support, comfort, someone to talk to, that is me, amanda….

Aimee

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 24, 2013

She is not going crazy! Her career and fame were going away so that’s why she came up with this crazy idea to get her publicity back! Duh!

lucy

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 24, 2013

Um but I thought she was kicked out of her apartment for smoking weed so obviously that was lies. I don’t believe this story or most of the others about her. They sound very fishy to me as all the stories are from ‘sources’ and if she was acting so strange am sure someone would of got it on camera by now and put it online. Am not denying this woman has problems and shes perfect but I do not believe the stories what the magazines and papers are writing about her. A few weird tweets doesn’t determin someones mental health and its obvious she was just having a luagh with her putting her head on animals. Leave her alone.

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:00 PM on April 24, 2013

When articles of this nature first appeared here in HL, I said ” schitzophrenia.”
No one paid any attention.
Can we say ” schitzo ” ?? Someone said she needs to be committed. And she does.
The girl needs help. Badly.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 7:58 PM on April 24, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Nd girl

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 24, 2013

Many ppl suggest this is some type of stunt but I honestly do not think it is any fabrication or acting exposé! I think she really has problems and needs help, but she must “be a danger to others or self” to be committed for treatment involuntarily — or she has to VOLUNTARILY go, which I don’t see happening. My heart breaks for her family and real friends.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 24, 2013

IT WILL COME TO A POINT OF NO RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali Gurl

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 24, 2013

It’s obvious she is suffering from mental illness. It’s heartbreaking to see her on such a downward spiral.

dumas1000

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 24, 2013

These reports are too “stereotypical schizophrenia.” Like how a schizophrenic would act in a movie more so then real life. This seems far to embellished and exaggerated to be believeable. I would have lean more towards fabrication then reality with a report like this.

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:14 PM on April 24, 2013

Ummm… she doesn’t look disheveled in the pic above the article *side eye*

Joe

Posted at 3:11 PM on April 24, 2013

Well that’s interesting to know…another girl gone crazy

Nikkita Michelle

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 24, 2013

Possibly drug induced schizophrenia. So sorry to hear this about her. She was a childhood favorite of mine.

stefaneeeee

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 24, 2013

yeah thats what it sounds like to me too. I loved watching her as a kid.

Petee.

Posted at 5:52 AM on April 25, 2013

All this sound’s like drug’s.I know she smoke’s pot,but trust me that’s not the problem.I think she must be doing crystal meth or adderall

kgeekgee