Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Forced To Separate After Romantic Reunion

Tue, April 23, 2013 7:24pm EDT by 42 Comments
Selena Gomez Leaves Justin Bieber
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Alida

Posted at 7:48 AM on April 27, 2013

I think Selena is an amazing person. But I think it has been rude of her dissing Justin, so I can’t understand why he is taking her back? Well, if he has. We don’t know. For all we now they can just be friends. I think they love each other, but maybe not in the same way like before.
I am norwegian, and I went to the last concert in Norway. While Justin was preforming, he did not seem happy. He dropped a song because they (Justin and his crew) had to reached a flight. Yeah, that flight Selena and Justin were taking together to Stockholm. Now, Justin is in Helsinki, and he seems SO much happier. So maybe they are back together, or maybe they have just become friends. You know, friends can live on suits together, doing fun together, if you’re a boy, you’re best friend can be a girl, without anything is going on. (I am a girl, and two years ago, my bestfriend were a boy.) But we don’t know. Seriously. We don’t. I am really sorry for them, they are not getting peace. I hope they one day will get peace, and opportunites to be leaved alone from crazy fans and paparazzies. I am a belieber by the way, but I am NOT like those crazy beliebers who are hating on Jelena. If Justin and Selena became a couple once again, I will be happy for them. I think it is amazing. If Justin is happy, and Selena is happy, I am happy. You know, not all of the beliebers are crazy.
And Hollywood life. Please stop saying that: “Justin is texting Selena every day.” He is not. He was in a interview, and they asked him about it. And he said: “No. I am not texing Selena everyday.” So no. He is not. I think it was a interview in a magazin with the Billboard (? I don’t remember. It was for maybe three months ago. I don’t remember.)

Kisses a belieber, who hopes the best for Selena and Justin! :-) You go!

bree

Posted at 1:21 AM on April 27, 2013

I love justin but i just cant stand him being with someone who only wants attettion and doesnt care about him

m. lowry

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 26, 2013

selena needs to realize justin isn’t as mature as she is and she needs to be the leader. she can handle justin if she trys. she did it before. he needs counsiling. they are totally in love and thats why they keep finding their way back to each other. taylor swift and gang need to butt out. this stinks just like the idiots and media who are trying to crucify justin for the ann franks remark. all he meant is he would like to have been friends with her and thats all. he sees his beliebers as friends. i don’t see why if i can see this the s–t disturbers can’t, or more likely don’t want to. they wouldn’t know the truth if it jumped up and bit them in the arse.

dr

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 25, 2013

selena back to justin
for estrategy
she not loves justin
want fun with he

and be accepted by all
but she is mistaken if she is deceiving justin
I promise to give you a punch in her face
i still hate selena

Selenator number 1!!!

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 24, 2013

They probably think we’re all stupid lol I knew this the whole time