Kristen Stewart: Truth Behind Her Meeting Rupert Sanders Look-Alike

Tue, April 23, 2013 9:15am EDT by 125 Comments
Rupert Sanders Kristen Stewart Dinner
FameFlynet, PacificCoastNews, Courtesy Of Malo

Stephany Turtoga

Posted at 6:46 AM on April 24, 2013

stop making issue w/ ten guys … l8 robert and her b happy!

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:39 AM on April 24, 2013

HL I hope you are ashamed of yourselves for printing lies and trying to cause trouble. Why is it you never investigate a story before you print it. I would like to see Kristen really sue your arses off that would teach you a lesson for all the trouble you are trying to cause. I don’t think the friends she was with would even let her see the sleazeball let alone get into a car with it. I don’t think she is that Stupid she has got Rob back what more could she want. She has spent every minute with him since he went back to LA from Australia. I don’t think she would throw all that away for that sleazeball. My god that guy is really creepy. I don’t understand what the women in England he was having affairs with saw in him. But than again I suppose they are not picky. But they sure have bad taste.For Christ sake leave Kristen alone stop trying to cause her trouble. SHAME ON YOU. YOU ALL NEED TO BE SACK BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SCUM AND TROUBLE MAKERS. Why don’t you now pick on Reese Witherspoon for her drunking behaviour. That was terribly stupid of her. She was throwing her name around like the officer should have know who she was and be afraid of her and what he was doing to her. If she had done what the officer had told her to do and stay in the car she woudn’t have been handcuff and locked up Shame on her.

niki

Posted at 6:25 AM on April 24, 2013

trampire ……. moral less girl !

@BOICKOT

Posted at 5:44 AM on April 24, 2013

Request to TWIGHLIGHT FANBASE:……………….BOICKOT ANY MORE HATEFUL STORIES about KRISTEN STEWART until APOLOGY and SILENCE NO MORE COMMENTS ON WRONGFUL OR SENSATION STORIES ABOUT KRISTEN OR ROBERT!…………..HOLLYWOODLIFE WE ARE WAITING FOR APOLOGY fot KRISTEN STEWART

Loui

Posted at 5:29 AM on April 24, 2013

BOICKOT THIS SITE! TILL THEY APOLOGIZE TO KRISTEN STEWART AND ROBERT PATTINSON PLEASE TWIHARDS! LEAVE THIS SITE TO HATERS ONLY!

aquarius64

Posted at 5:03 AM on April 24, 2013

Well, the “witness” says it’s the valet. Who’s the witness? When the night in question is recounted in such detail, down to what they ate, it sounds like the “witness” is Kristen’s publicist. To me a representative from the restaurant (manager) could have gone on the record and said the guy is one of its staff members who unfortunately bears an uncanny resemblance to Rupert Sanders. That would have shut it down.

This tells me the “momentary indiscretion” is still a stain on Kristen’s reputation. Rob’s forgiveness and the PDA’s have not helped. Also watch the courts. This story had the potential of putting the final nail in her career’s coffin. Another cheating scandal would have ruined her permanently. If she and her lawyers don’t file a defamation suit it makes me question how innocent that night really was.

Wanda

Posted at 8:24 AM on April 24, 2013

I think all the celebs should form a foundation that does nothing but sue gossip rags when they tell lies on them.
They should swamp the rags with so many lawsuits the rags would go broke and never be heard from again.
The truth can always be proven. These sources need to be revealed, if not they shuld hit them where it hurts.
THE POCKET!

Pissed off

Posted at 12:50 AM on April 24, 2013

Again your website is pathetic, full of speculation and nothing to do with life.

D brown

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 24, 2013

HL knew within seconds after The valet got out of the car that it was not Rupert. I agree, Shame on HL and all other sites that had to throw it out there ” ooh… Is she cheating on Robert?”
The deck is stacked against them but I wish them the best. God knows they are trying their best. Not like the Kardashians…for sure. They just live a somewhat normal life when they are not working….the best to them both…..

Loui

Posted at 5:12 AM on April 24, 2013

The Kardashians and the Jenner’s are total trash with no respect for themselves, but they get to be treated so daintily, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart always get trashed with wrongful reporting and rude Story Headings and then follow the haters, where is the Photos of Reese Whitherspoon in cuffs and what she said to the Polise and Kelly Osbourne’s nonsense and Joan Riverse with her pathetic surgery and that fact that she can’t even speak properly, Kim Kardashian is the laughing stock of the world, with her fat behind and fat and funny maternity wear, even her boyfriend got out of the country, where are your Journalism Ethics Hollywood Life, we want answers? THE TWI-FANBASE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT ROBERT PATTINSON and KRISTEN STEWART!

Margaret

Posted at 11:53 PM on April 23, 2013

Annie M they wont they are filled with envy jel and hatred they dont nkow how Rob their Saint could go back to a girl who at the most was guilty of kissing and cannooodling (love that word) few dates Rob wanted her loved her its eveident in the pictires since he came back from Ozz at last theyve pardon the pun COME OUT He doesnt giove a toss about you me or anyone except her his family and freinds These people are mixed up they cant seperate the actor from the man The MAN will be nothing like the person you see on screen hes playng a part its not him He wasnt Edward in the TWI films he was Rob pattinson a man whos job it is to act any part hes asked to play For all we kow he could be a right self centred sod He could have driven her to her mistake Who knows I dont ? I dont know hijm or her IM never likley too BUT what I do know is this constant barage of hatred is etreme;ly unusual I dont hink in all my years Ive ever come across such blatant hatred its weird to hate someone so much for somehting that happens in LALA land every day I think some of her would like her to die to vanish to just go and then Rob be available and they can dream their wet dreams It is scarey they are scarey I dont think most on here are quite right in the head Probaly lonely obese spotty failures in life and they devoted all of it to Bella and Edward imagining well if it can happen to them it might happen to me? I tihnk a lot a chaps on here are still in the closet but by reading their posts any daft sod can see that NO male would bother to post such wicked diatribes against a women A Man would be out haveing sex wit girls not sitting at home on saturday posting nasty things about anyone let alone a 23 yr old
BOY does it make sense to me

Damn!

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 24, 2013

@Margaret,You make my day with your comments. I luv it!
Keep doing what you do. I luv reading your comments, always.

mageta

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 23, 2013

This is sad, you HL are a bunch of vultures for reporting a lie causing so much grief to Kristen and Rob. Now its broadcast around the world, causing all the tweeters haters to abuse her even more and no one will believe her. You HL should apologise for the mistaken identity.

Mbw

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 23, 2013

You rags are all alike! These kids are trying to make a go of it despite your trying to dig up past sensationalist news! They have moved on. Time for you to move on!

jane

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 23, 2013

There seems to be a lose of fairplay in many. I admire Kristen and Rob for having the courage to move forward when many of you would have given up. I have a daughter her age and I would want her to have Kristen’s courage if she ever stumbled God love her. So to Rob and Kristen hang in there and stick a finger in their eye. Wishing you all the best!

Louise

Posted at 9:16 PM on April 23, 2013

They should not be thinking of that at this time. Both are too immature and involved in their careers. There’s plenty of time for getting all serious at their age. They both should be free to date other people, especially in their line of work.

Margaret

Posted at 9:57 PM on April 23, 2013

for god sake hes 27 next month thats not exACTLY young in our culture ENGLISH My hubbie married as most of his pals at 21 and a DAD Shes 23 when I was 23 I had a 3 year old child This idea attitude of have loads of fellas sleep with them decide which one you want is WHY the Divorce rates so high LOVE the ONE your with They are plenty old enough to be engaged married
I tihnk the way they have lived over the last 9 months shows a depth of maturity that I dont kow if Id have had Will they stay togetehr marry who knows only they do but hes not young any more Look at his pals same age married and kids his UK ones its our culture we marry young even film and pop stars

Loui

Posted at 5:23 AM on April 24, 2013

Good answer to immature comment Margaret, everybody wants to tell them how to live THEIR LIVES this is quite weird, they are adults, these people are just watchers, why not just support them with love and respect like you would with any stranger. LOVE ROBERT AND KRISTEN!

niken

Posted at 7:52 PM on April 23, 2013

This shows that the cheating scandal is not a dead horse after all !
It still lingers and haunts so much that Stew and Rob doesnt re-unite and live in a house together

they dont even share a romantic hand-hold

johnie b good

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 23, 2013

She’s a skank and a ho.

love

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 23, 2013

takes one to knw one right

Margaret

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 23, 2013

A FKIN HO IS A GARDEN IMPLIMENT YOU MEAN WHORE god AH TILE IT YA SAUTHERN GAL

Surprise,

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 23, 2013

@josh:

…….and conversely, everyone don’t like Pattinson!

josh

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 23, 2013

I agree with the others, Rob has brought all this media attention onto himself by keeping company with the likes of KS. He already knows a lot of people don’t like her.

Do You!

Posted at 6:53 PM on April 23, 2013

Yet he still doesn’t give a S###!
When you fall in love someone Truly! fall in love, it won’t matter what anybody says to you. That person will be your everything, even when you know they’re not good for you.
people should leave the guy alone and if it’s not meant to be , he’ll eventually see it for himself and move on.
Right now, nobody can tell him s###! about his women. The dude is in love.

lena

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 23, 2013

I love all your movies and I want new movies Kristen. Please seek interesting. And that you can be dating, with whom you will be happy. Whosoever,
for me, it is your decision, who it is.

Francisca

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 23, 2013

I love Kristen and this offends me deeply, this site should be closed to the well of the public interest, they offend and defame a innocent!!

Helen

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 23, 2013

An absurd, this lie that was thrown in the face of fans, is an outrage!! Make such a claim as flighty, it should be the object of compensation for moral damages!!

Suzanne

Posted at 5:47 PM on April 23, 2013

Damn….ya’ll just don’t care what you do to other people, do you? How pathetic.

damian

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 23, 2013

Shame, shame, shame on you K-flat butt.

YET ROA

Posted at 4:48 PM on April 23, 2013

BEING A MEDIA REPORT JUST TO SELL YOU MAGAZINE OR NEWS BE CONSIDERATE PEOPLE . YOU MAY HURT YOUR NEWS,AND BE SURE IT.A LITTLE MISTAKE CAN DESTROY THE LIFE OF ONE PERSON IN THE FUTURE BE REASONABLE AS A REPORTERS, NOT JUST YOU HAVE SCOOP. BUT BEING A REPORTERS HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT TO YOUR SELF.

AitchCS

Posted at 4:06 PM on April 23, 2013

Doubt if they will last forever but my god–HOLLYWOOD LIFE YOU OWE KRISTEN STEWART AN APOLOGY!!!!!

Renota

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 23, 2013

As long as the crap media like you stay away and stop causing drama and suspicion with your lies. This crap about a Rupert lookaliike. It makes people jump to false conclusions