Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Taking Romantic Dance Lessons

Tue, April 23, 2013 1:08pm EDT by 28 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Dance Lessons
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment/ Fameflynet

Nautica

Posted at 8:45 PM on April 29, 2013

They would make good dancers but idk what I am talking bout dough

-Tjr

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 29, 2013

Hollywood life …stop running those pictures of creepy Rupert. Move on, stop trying to get a rise out of everybody, you are making yourselves look stupid..

jill

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 26, 2013

The shank leads the doormat holding his balls in his hands

Guest

Posted at 8:59 PM on April 24, 2013

In response to your “correction” in the video…it is proper journalism to check the facts BEFORE you print something so you don’t need to “correct” a report. This story could have had serious repercussions for Kristen. Honestly, is the money worth destroying a life for?

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:32 PM on April 24, 2013

@ Guest:
It is supposed to be, but we forget, this is HL. They do not care, so long as they get their money’s worth.
I suppose they don’t care if they destroy a life. Money is what rules them. it is the order of the day, every day, I suppose.
That is what separates tabloid journalism from a professional: the (y) chase after the almighty dollar.
That, and scruples and values.

universe

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 24, 2013

Who leaks this stuff?? If it is private lessons it has to be someone close to them. Loyalty does not exist in CA if there is a buck to be made. Leave LA if you REALLY want a private life.

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:42 AM on April 24, 2013

I agree,if they want a real life, leave LALa land and go to Europe or maybe back to England.But I do not think they ever will… They love the drama ,I think :/ “““““““““““

And LA is where the “action” is… not to mention, where Kristen’s fam is at.

niki

Posted at 6:20 AM on April 24, 2013

Robert Pattinson is a standing , joke , such a doormat

katie

Posted at 7:44 PM on April 23, 2013

Rob has said in interviews he wanted to learn to dance. I’m curious,why are they living with kristens mom when they both have their own homes? They are like nomads.

Do You!

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 23, 2013

Who said they were living with Kristen’s mom?

TRACY123

Posted at 6:43 PM on April 23, 2013

I’ve always said they should do a “Twilight” Dancing With The Stars, show, now that would be great, get as many of the cast to compete against each other, talk about a hit show.
Tom Bergeron are you listening???

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:20 PM on April 23, 2013

@ Wanda:
thank you for answering my question :)
Tea, huh ?
Hmmm :)

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 23, 2013

@ TRACY123 :
Hey that would be cool ! I wanna see if Jasper can dance, and I would LOVE to see Rob dance :)
Great idea,TRACY !
( i do not watch DWTS,but for Twilight edition,I would DEF watch it !! )

Wanda

Posted at 8:14 PM on April 23, 2013

A nice thought. That will never happen sadly. DWTS seems to be for people trying to jump start their careers. What are the odds the the Twilight cast will have to jump start their careers at the same time in at least the next 5 years. We can dream though right?
Jackson Rathbone would probably dance circles around Rob though.
I only watch DWTS when it gets down to the final 3.
Thanks for the thought @Tracy123 and @Nobody Special.

TRACY123

Posted at 10:24 PM on April 23, 2013

To Nobody Special,
Thanks for your positive feedback on my idea, I think Kristen would be a great dancer, she even
said the dancing she did for OTR was intense and she was scared to death doing it.
By BD2 Ashley and Jackson looked like they can really go at it also, just a fun idea, maybe we should all Email DWTS and give them our suggestions, what do you think?
Have a great day!!

Wanda

Posted at 6:08 PM on April 23, 2013

@Spaz101 Who ask someone from England if they have high tea with the Queen?
Are they trying to be funny?
You do know they have McDonald’s in England too right?
I think if I was from England and someone asked me that, and they weren’t a friend trying to be funny. I would tell them to STHU!

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 23, 2013

Ok, following the comments from the both of you, I am asking this…
Do alot of people from England still observe tea time ?
( that is what is meant by ” high tea” by the way) …
And no,i am not trying to be funny or sarcastic, or a-holish…
I am asking a legit question here…
( does anyone know if Rob drinks tea ???)

Wanda

Posted at 6:44 PM on April 23, 2013

I saw pictures recently of Rob and Kristen coming from a gas station snack shop.Rob had a bottle of tea in his hand.
Don’t know if he still drinks English tea but he still drinks tea, that’s for sure.

Wanda

Posted at 9:12 PM on April 23, 2013

If you wanted to see those photos of Rob with the tea I saw them on X17online.com.
I don’t know if they are still there but I was sent to that website by Robstendreams.

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 23, 2013

@ Wanda;
saw them,and they are cute :)
Saw the ones of the dog in the front seat and looking at Rob,as if to say, ” Are you driving, or am I ?”
Lol
Makes ya wonder who the better driver is ? The dog or Rob :/ .
Those were adorable.
Yep, Rob n Kristen = def in love :)

Nobody Special

Posted at 5:38 PM on April 23, 2013

wink, wink,
or maybe practicing for a wedding… ?

spaz101

Posted at 4:56 PM on April 23, 2013

@Wanda just because some one is from England doesn’t mean that they know how to Waltz or any other two person dance that is like saying all Americans know how to dance hip hop or any single person dance they could have been taught I also don’t get why we ask people from England if they have high tea with the queen they never as us if we had Mc. Donalds with Barack Obama

Wanda

Posted at 5:37 PM on April 23, 2013

Wasn’t he waltzing in that movie he did called Bel Ami?
Anyway,although Rob once wanted to be a rapper. His only hip-hop move is dusting off his shoulders.
And if you go back to my comment I said MAYBE NOT! @Spaz101

Anne90

Posted at 4:48 PM on April 23, 2013

Gosh Robert hates dancing and ksult too stfu idiots

Wanda

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 23, 2013

I wonder what kind of dance lessons ? If this is true!
I thought all English boys are taught to dance from an early age? Maybe not unless it’s like hip-hop or something, she wants him to learn.
I saw a interview she did for on the road and she said the dancing was scarier to do then the sex scenes. Go figure on that one. Maybe that’s why she wanted him to learn, or maybe he needs to learn for an up coming role or something?

Binky

Posted at 2:38 PM on April 23, 2013

That is a really dumb question.

estee

Posted at 2:37 PM on April 23, 2013

Dancing lessons? That’s nice, hope they enjoy it!

Rita Steele

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 23, 2013

i hope they dance together their whole lives