Rihanna Shows Off Cleavage In Just A Towel Before Concert — Pics

Courtesy of Instagram

D man

Posted at 1:14 AM on September 27, 2013

Beautful nyc pic

Meme

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 27, 2013

Girl6: I’ll make that in a sentence for you. RIHANNA IS LOOSE!!!!!

Girl6

Posted at 9:54 PM on April 26, 2013

@johnwayne1
The following is what you posted below in your back and forth with Sandra Duncan: “You keep coming back to argue with me about your illiteracy and you keep loosing.” I think you meant to say “losing.” The word “loose” means when something is not firmly or tightly in place; it’s detached. I hope that you did not mean to use the word “loosing” because darling it’s actually not a word. You used “loose” in its verb tense, and to my understanding the word “loose” can not be conjugated with an “ing” at the end. Rather, you would only conjugate the word “loose” with an “ed” at the end or perhaps with an “en” at the end. For example, you could say “The devil has been loosed from my life.” Or, you could say “Can you please loosen this rope I just hung around my neck.” As you can see, the word “loosing” is simply not a word. At any rate, what you should have said to Sandra is she keeps “LOSING” as in she failed in her attempt to match wits with you. However, it looks like you’re the REAL loser here. It’s nothing short of poetic justice that you insulted Sandra about her literacy, or lack thereof, and you incorrectly spelled a word in your insult. Both of you guys could use a little more education-the mind is a terrible thing to waste. Most importantly, you can both use some lessons in maturity by not going back and forth with insults over a dumb Rhianna story. That’s a little junior high, don’t you think? Now let me show you how it’s really done, which is if or when you respond to this post, I will simply ignore you-now taste it:)

johnwayne1

Posted at 9:05 AM on April 27, 2013

@Girl6, A lesson in maturity? What does this say about your maturity level? You’ve read all the back and forth between myself and someone else, came to a conclusion about something that was clearly no business of yours and then wrote a book on it. You my bright friend are a hypocrite, but thank you for critiquing my words that you found so interesting and correcting it. I tasted it and it still tastes like cake.

Meme

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 27, 2013

RIHANNA IS LOOSE!!!

Director

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 27, 2013

Dont judge rihanna’s nyc pic u guys com on dont u kno dat t z hot nowadayz yah dats guy even f sh walks lyk dat n d street dey z nothing bad about t + pple r dying so sh mst liv lyf 2 ts fulnes do wat eva u want thts t 0776077421

D man