Jennifer Lawrence’s New Haircut — Miley Cyrus Is A Fan

Tue, April 23, 2013 11:32am EDT by 21 Comments
Jennifer Lawrence Haircut
FameFlynet

Jennifer debuted her new shoulder-grazing bob at the GLAAD Awards on April 20 and it’s not just fans who are loving her new ‘do! Miley Cyrus tweeted her support on April 22!

Jennifer Lawrence22, decided to chop off her hair just an hour before the GLAAD Awards in Los Angeles on April 20. Fans and celebs alike are taking notice and loving her new ‘do! Even Miley Cyrus approves! See what Miley said below!

Jennifer Lawrence’s Haircut — Miley Loves It

On April 22, Miley tweeted “I ❤ JLAW new hair cut #shorthairdontcare.” Although Miley’s hair is much shorter than Jennifer’s, it’s cool she’s a fan! Especially since she has an on-screen romance with her fiance Liam Hemsworth in The Hunger Games!

Miley famously chopped off her long hair into a cute pixie cut in August 2012. She’s definitely loving her low-key style. She told E! News in February, “You will never see me with long hair again!”

Jennifer’s Last Minute Cut

Celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend spilled to Harper’s BAZAAR about Jen’s last minute decision to cut her hair!

“Jennifer showed up an hour before call time, and as she opened the door she was like ‘Mark, I want to cut it all off.’ I was like, ‘What? Are we allowed to do that?’ And she said, ‘Of course, it’s my hair!'”

We love how fearless Jennifer is about her beauty look!

“She was super excited,” Mark added. “It’s the shortest her hair has been her whole life. As I cut, I lost track of how many times she said ‘I love it!'”

Do you think Jennifer and Miley should be BFFs, HollywoodLifers? Tell us below.

Harper’s BAZAAR
E! Online

– Dory Larrabee

More Jennifer Lawrence Beauty News:

1. Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscar Beauty — Get Her Exact Mani & Hairstyle
  2. Jennifer Lawrence’s Gorgeous Waves & Pretty Blush — Get The Look
  3. Jennifer Lawrence’s Edgy Updo & Neutral Makeup: Get The Look

abhishek

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 15, 2013

i think mileys awesome. better than selena and jennifer

Chris

Posted at 4:46 PM on June 15, 2013

Agree! She is.

anonymous

Posted at 2:40 AM on July 2, 2013

GTFO Jen destroys everybody

kristen

Posted at 8:10 AM on July 2, 2013

haha you mean jen destroys everything :P lol I agree with abhishek and Chris

Emily

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 3, 2013

If she was going to cut it it’s best she did it now because it will have to be longer for mocking jay. So doing it now should give it enough time to grow for the movie

Hazel G. Flores

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 1, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

CyrusVirus

Posted at 4:16 AM on April 24, 2013

PICTURE FAIL ^^^^^^
They spelt Miley’s name wrong :/

Lpft

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 24, 2013

She does NOT have an onscreen romance with Hemsworth’s character in HG.
Are you one of the idiot tweens who look for and see romance in the Hunger Games? there’s no ‘romance’ there.

Hunger Games Fan

Posted at 1:46 AM on April 24, 2013

I really like Jennifer’s new look. I think she looks more older and mature.But i do think Selena Gomez can really pull off a short hair style, but it does look good on Jen too. I think it was time for a change! It was nice Miley tweeted about Jlaw’s hair! I think she’s not that bad, she wasn’t jealous! Hopefully they’ll still get along, but who wouldn’t when ur with Jen! Nice look Jlaw and what’s with the stylist saying are we allowed to do that! Rlly, its her own frickin hair!!

Mark

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 23, 2013

Yeah, defntly! I think JLaw has a bad girl inside her like Miley! Besides, they like smoking.

j-Law fan

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 25, 2013

You mean you hope she has a bad girl inside her—don’t we all ;)

Ally

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 1, 2013

She doesn’t have a bad girl inside her.And if your gonna keep being like this than go look for sluts in a magazine instead.

Mikey Likesit

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 23, 2013

Very good looking. I would sniff their beaver covers (panties) any day. The stinkier, the better! Especially if a thong

Jerry

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 23, 2013

I like JLA haircut better when Miley rocked it at the Hunger Games premiere! She’s just a copy cat. Miley i love you

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 23, 2013

WHO CARES WHAT MILEY THINKS! SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FASHION AT ALL! COME TO THINK OF IT SHE KNOWS NOTHING! LOL LOL

Ally

Posted at 12:56 PM on May 1, 2013

IKR ITS LIKE GUYS LIKING ANOTHER GUY ROFL!!!!!

abe is doing it?!!??

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 23, 2013

I’m confident miley’s haircut looks too with you SUPERB!!

L.

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 23, 2013

Miley knows ;) She is a fashion icon!!!!

Rockon

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 23, 2013

This cut looks great on her. At least she didn’t get a Miley cut. Loved her long hair though.

Chris

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 23, 2013

wow that looks SO much like Miley’s! Like it on both tho. I guess.

hm?

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 23, 2013

She reminds me Miley’s haircut at the hungre games premiere! o.O