Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Admits To Bombing The Boston Marathon

Tue, April 23, 2013 4:48pm EDT by 13 Comments
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Confesses
Twitter

Alice

Posted at 5:06 PM on April 26, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

roen

Posted at 2:58 AM on April 24, 2013

can you please show the evidence?????? where is the video of the interview???

marlio

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 24, 2013

Yes, I agree with her. Show the documentation, show the evidence else we will only know what YOU are saying…It may be the brothers had NOTHING to do with it!!

Mia

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 26, 2013

Even if they didn’t have anything to do with the bombing they still car jacked a man (and left the same brand of device used in the bombing in a bag back in the man’s car), stole his credit card/money, shot and killed a cop, oh and throw grenade-like bombs (which would’ve been a big coincidence doubt that’s a coincidence) at police cars while in a car chase, before ending up in an all out shoot out which killed one of them and injured the other.

marlio

Posted at 12:26 AM on April 24, 2013

How do we know he admitted to this. Perhaps he and his brother were just set up by the Government.

Learus Ohnine

Posted at 12:07 AM on April 24, 2013

I don’t think they can interrogate him while he’s under the influence of some obviously powerful medication, but I could be wrong…

LissaCaldina

Posted at 8:59 PM on April 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

J

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 23, 2013

Don’t believe everything you read, guys. Especially on this website.

Rae

Posted at 6:16 PM on April 23, 2013

Amen. So many news reports have been contradicting each other ever since this thing started. I’m not gonna believe he confessed through these media reports.

Rach

Posted at 5:50 AM on April 25, 2013

Agreed!

molko rae

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 23, 2013

If you are going to act like a news site then do it properly … quote or don’t report it.

spaz101

Posted at 5:02 PM on April 23, 2013

THANK THE LORD they were caught I don’t even want to image what it would be like if they got to New York why on earth do it though that is some thing we will probably never know

cindy