Boston Bomb Planted One Foot Away From Martin Richard’s Mother — Pic

Tue, April 23, 2013 12:10pm EDT by 16 Comments
Courtesy Of Twitter

bellasue02

Posted at 10:13 PM on June 25, 2013

I have seen this photo on another site and that is not a backpack. It was enlarged and is actually someones pant leg. One photo had the Jahars body but no legs. When I first saw the photo they looked strange so I started to research and after many hours I believe these photos are photoshopped as do many people that spealize in this kind of thing. I thing the wrong man is in jail

Dave

Posted at 1:38 AM on May 7, 2013

Some inaccuracies here – 1st, the mom’s name is Denise, 2nd, the women circled is not the mom as she can be seen running parallel with Dzokhar in the Alex Green photo. That in itself is a mystery how she could be totally fine running away when she was even closer to the bomb.

Michelle

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 4, 2013

Fake picture. Martin’s dad was RUNNING in the marathon!!

Devon

Posted at 4:45 AM on April 24, 2013

That’s not the dad in the pic. He was actually running in the marathon. Martin had greeted his dad with a hug before he crossed the finish line then went back to where his mom and the rest of the family were standing. The father wasn’t near them.

Loving friend of the Richard's ....

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 24, 2013

the father did not run the marathon, that is billy standing next to martin. and standing next to jane is martin’s older brother Henry.

cait

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 23, 2013

why do you need to post this picture on the internet??, it is insanley disrespectful and creepy. I brings me to tears seeing that little boy and his family moments before the bomb went off. Some thing’s need to not be seen…

Loving friend of the Richard's ....

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 24, 2013

couldn’t agree more

Howard

Posted at 9:06 PM on April 27, 2013

Because this photo was photoshopped it is quite obvious actually. However, it is a tragedy that a promising life was taken away.

Kᴅᴇᴠ (@_kdev)

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 2, 2013

shut up you faggot.

J

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 23, 2013

What the heck how can you tell thats a bookbag?? I can’t make that out.

Damn!

Posted at 3:10 PM on April 23, 2013

@J. I can tell that’s a backpack on the ground.

Sue

Posted at 1:18 PM on April 23, 2013

yikes the mom is the closest and the dad is behind one child.. yet this child still loses a leg? I can understand the 8 year old dying a he’s a lot younger but the 6 year on the other end and her dad has nothing wrong with him… but his daughter does?

Wanda

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 23, 2013

@Sue. it is weird how stuff like that happens.
A few years ago my son and three of my nephews were shot at by a women who mistook them for some boys that had robbed her son.
She shot wildly at the four of them as they ran away. My nephews were hit but my son was untouched. It’s just weird how stuff like this happens. We are blessed no one was killed. The crazy mother is still at large. What a wonderful way to teach her child to solve problems (Pick up a gun and shoot someone)
Some people don’t need kids.
I wonder is her little boy gonna end up in jail from what she’s teaching him.
The picture above just creeps me out though.

Damn!

Posted at 12:14 PM on April 23, 2013

Man that is so damn creepy.
I wonder did the lady next to the little boys mom get any injuries and what were they?

Cate Meyer

Posted at 12:24 AM on April 26, 2013

I don’t believe this is the bag. This bag is black and suspect 2 was carrying a light grey bag. Plus authorities have said the unreleased video of him placing the bag down happened just before he made or took a call on his cell phone. The is a photo circulating on the net of him with a phone to his ear and he’s standing in front of the large black man in the rear of the above photo. So he must have been walking to that space when the above photo was taken. That would place him and the bag directly behind Martin, not beside the mailbox. The only thing that doesn’t add up is the bag remains the cops found. It’s black like the one on this photo, but that’s not the color of suspect 2′s bag. Strange..

JJ

Posted at 11:28 PM on August 1, 2013

Yeah I noticed that too & don’t understand why no one’s talking about it.