‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Elijah Tracks Down Klaus’ Enemies In New Orleans

Mon, April 22, 2013 5:25pm EDT by 6 Comments
Vampire Diaries Video
Courtesy of The CW (2)

ROONY

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 25, 2013

klaus and caroline really need to get down together.not tyler he is no longer useful in the film.

smiley4better

Posted at 5:22 AM on April 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning).

mac

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 22, 2013

workin’ late guys ? Elijah’s the older brother not Klaus ;)

Lizzy

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 22, 2013

It’s really interesting that Elijah knows who is plotting against Klaus. Working late at DISH, I’m glad that I won’t miss out on the chance to find out how. My DISH Anywhere app streams shows recorded on my DVR, to my tablet, which helps when I know I won’t be home to see a show. My long train ride is much more entertaining when I get to watch my shows.

Amber

Posted at 2:29 AM on April 24, 2013

Maybe it’s Elijah who plans to kill him, but hide his agenda and the evidence of wanting to kill Klaus?

Lindsey lavercombe

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 22, 2013

Lookin forward to seeing klaus be the big bad hes ment to be, not realy had chance to throw his weight around properly in mystic falls seen as he cant actually kill off any of the main cast because, well because their the main cast! And not forgetting his feelings for caroline are holding him back from following throught on any death threats, so cant wait to see him in action and see why hes so scary