Selena Gomez’s Friends Want Her To Stay Away From Justin Bieber

FameFlynet

SHAWNA

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 23, 2013

WONDER WHAT HIS BOYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SELENA BACK IN HIS LIFE

Yamini rathore priya

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 23, 2013

I think selena’s friend should stay away from jelena.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:41 AM on April 23, 2013

HECK WITH HER SO CALLED FRIENDS! SELENA NEEDS GUIDENCE WITH THIS SITUATION BUT NOT FORM HER SO CALLED FRIENDS! A PROFESSIONAL COUNSELER WOULD BE HER BEST BET! BUT I WILL HAVE SO SAY JUSTIN IS A LOSER! HE HAS MONEY AND HE THINKS THAT MAKES HIM GOD! HE BELIEVES HE IS ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE AND HE HAS A CULT FOLLOWING BECAUSE OF IT! THE FOLLOWING HE HAS WOULD DO ANYTHING HE SAYS AND THAT COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS TO THE WHOLE WORLD! JUST THINK ABOUT IT!

SHAWNA

Posted at 10:32 AM on April 23, 2013

NO HES NOT. HE’S AMAZING AND SUCH A HOTTIE. JUSTIN IS NOT A LOSER. HE LOVES SELENA WITH ALL HIS HEART.

Hoping they can work it out.

Posted at 8:33 AM on April 23, 2013

I say leave these two young people alone. They are both old enough to figure out their problems together. Just know that there is always some give and take in a relationship, and I hope that Selena is not using Justin for publicity.

abcd

Posted at 8:25 AM on April 23, 2013

I agree with her friends. But it’s her choice, so I guess I’ll support her whatever she decides to do. Man, she was so much better without him…

SHAWNA

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 23, 2013

SHE PROBABLY MISSED HIM LIKE CRAZY. SHE SEEM SO ATTACHED TO EACH OTHER.

laurene cooper

Posted at 7:07 AM on April 23, 2013

i think the friends of selena,should give justin n selena a chance,.they are both young n in love..with so much to xplore..

SHAWNA

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 23, 2013

EVEN THOUGH HER FRIENDS LOVE HER. AND LOVE JUSTIN. I DON’T THINK THEY WANT TO SEE HER HURT BY JUSTIN. AFTER ALL JUSTIN HAS HURT HER IN SO MANY WAYS.

smiley4better

Posted at 5:22 AM on April 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning) and commented:
Slena and Justin again??????

Lee

Posted at 4:40 AM on April 23, 2013

Full of BS

LissaCaldina

Posted at 1:44 AM on April 23, 2013

As long as Selena knows what shes doing and willing to take any risk and samething goes to Justin. I think we should just let them free to decide and at the sametime they will learn too. This is a common things break up, back together, break up and back together again………..give them a support more to their career.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 1:21 AM on April 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Kapua

Posted at 1:18 AM on April 23, 2013

Justin and Selena are amazing together. They belong together and selena really loves Justin.

Kapua

Posted at 12:19 AM on April 23, 2013

That’s true her friends hate the freaking media. There not that stupid to talk to the media about her love life. She loves Justin. Hope Justin’s boys don’t bash her.

Kapua

Posted at 12:11 AM on April 23, 2013

I don’t think there jealous. I think there looking out for her. They dont want her to get hurt by Justin. He’s amazing guy and of course the hottest guy ever. Her friends kinda need to back off from her and Justin’s RS.

selly

Posted at 11:48 PM on April 22, 2013

He friends are just jealous that they can’t have a man like sel

Skates

Posted at 11:47 PM on April 22, 2013

As much as Selena’s friends are against her relationship with Justin–not mainly because of Justin’s immaturity, but most likely because of what was going on within his environment (some of his blood sucking friends talking behind her back and most specially his hater fans), they are very supportive of Selena’s decisions. They are not going to interfere with her life changing decisions because it’s her life and it really is none of their business. If Selena is heartbroken, they will definitely still be there by her side helping her heal and recover from the heartbreaks. Selena’s friends are very faithful to her, I doubt that they will even talk to the media about Selena’s love life since they also hate what the media have been doing to her! Only the low life attention seeking people will come in to be your sources!

Kapua

Posted at 11:35 PM on April 22, 2013

I’m sure Selena can make up her own mind about Justin. He’s a good guy. Wonder if Justin’s friends feel the same way that Selena’s girls feel.

Kapua

Posted at 11:24 PM on April 22, 2013

Wonder why her friends don’t like Justin. He’s amazing and loves justin. He’s a good guy. I’m sure her friends are just looking out for her. Selena loves Justin. I’m sure Selena can make up her own mind about Justin.

Kapua

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 22, 2013

I love justin. He’s amazing and very adorable.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 22, 2013

Her friends have been reading to many gossip sites with their overblown reports such as the gas mask bullcrap-a prank on the paps

SHAWNA

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 22, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE GOOD TOGETHER I LOVE JUSTIN.

SHAWNA

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 22, 2013

I THINK SO TO. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Jessica

Posted at 10:58 PM on April 22, 2013

I think her friends are wrong and they are amazing together and they are ment to br together

Kelly

Posted at 10:55 PM on April 22, 2013

I think Selena should be really careful with Justin this time. She should not let him get away with any bad behavior (i.e. don’t hang out with her exes). I like them together, but I’m guardedly optimistic.

misti

Posted at 10:14 PM on April 22, 2013

If this is true, her “friends” (swift) need to mind their own business and let her do her own thing.

idenwsk

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 23, 2013

Don’t point at Taylor for everything. She isn’t even that close to Selena anymore and she’s closer to her non-famous friends.

SHAWNA

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 23, 2013

UM HER AND TAYLOR SWIFT ARE BESTIES. SO ARE HER AND SAMANTHA DROKE ARE ALSO BESTIES

abe is doing it?!!??

Posted at 9:57 PM on April 22, 2013

too many little girls simply HAVE TO like this adolescent.
MATURE PEOPLE LIKE HIS MOTHER & MANAGER DIRECT HIS FOOTSTEPS & WRITE SONGS FOR HIM…………

he just sings & dance pretty well.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 22, 2013

He is not a puppet of his management-he has a part interest in the company and has been responsible for getting a few pop stars like Carly Jepsen signed. He also has written the lyrics to some of his songs and edited others with his team.