Selena Gomez’s Friends Want Her To Stay Away From Justin Bieber

Mon, April 22, 2013 9:40pm EDT by 47 Comments
Selena Gomez Friends Justin Bieber
FameFlynet

cati

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 26, 2013

Yeah so I actually believe Hollywoodlife this time, because some of her friends Stopped following her on twitter when she went to see him!!! NOT a lie, go look at their followers now, it’s apparent they worked things out because they are now following her again, but still.. I believe it. And I don’t think they should be together, coming from a Selena fan, not Justin.. She’s not to good for him, neither is he to good for her. I just think it’s a never ending battle to stay together, and it should be easy for them! You don’t break up, diss each other, and then get back together a bunch of times before something major happens and you can’t take it back. Stay friends with each other, move on though. I personally like them both, but I’m a Sel fan!

Swiftie and ONLY a swiftie

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 25, 2013

Boyfriends come and go but best friends stay (sorry if I miss worded something)
So selena should def listen to her friends, I mean c’mon this is the 3rd chance she gave I’m getting fed up with this, its a rollercoaster with no ending!
They are both young and if they are fighting now and breaking up, what makes you think the will carry on this for another 11 years (justin and selena said they probably would get married by the time they are in their thirties) ?
Face the truth guyz , they cannot be together, they may seem adorable together but you can’t Jude a book by its cover
Swiftie forever🌺

Selenator number 1!!!

Posted at 7:33 PM on April 24, 2013

Either they were going out all along and they never actually broke up

Or this whole thing is fake from the start

SANAYA

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 24, 2013

THERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER.

emily

Posted at 7:37 AM on April 24, 2013

The fans put them on this pedestal and now I cannot help they”ve been played. Beyond reproach. Seriously where would these two be without the fans. Pretty messed up!

Jdz

Posted at 3:30 AM on April 24, 2013

One thing i have noticed is that Selena loses a lot of her looks when she has no/little makeup like in the photo posted here. But then again most women do.

She is a fool for getting back with Bieber. There is far more to a person than being a celebrity. Bieber is one of those fake people in life. Like a con artist.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 23, 2013

In one’s eyes the other can do no wrong.
In the other’s eyes one can do no right.
One has no control.
The other’s a control freak.
We wish them all the best, however.
Sounds like a recipe for disaster, still.

SHAWNA

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 23, 2013

I DON’T THINK SELENA IS A CONTROL FREAK. SHE PROBABLY LOVE JUSTIN AND I DON’T THINK SELENA WANTS TO BE HIS MOM IN THE RS

nt

Posted at 6:16 PM on April 23, 2013

if he has a pic of her on his phone that doesn’t prove anything he probably had that before but if they r back together i really hope that happen justin+selena=jelena belieber for life

SHAWNA

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 23, 2013

THEY EVEN SAID IT WAS REAL. IM SURE JUSTIN LOVES SELENA. I THINK HE’S MORE FOCUS ON HIS CAREER THEN HIS LOVE LIFE.

SAN

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 23, 2013

SURE WITH ALL SELENA WILL lose your FRIENDS
BUT WILL EARN YOUR GREAT LOVE JUSTIN

SHAWNA

Posted at 10:48 PM on April 23, 2013

I DON’T THINK SELENA WOULD LOSE HER FRIENDS. THEY WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER. JUSTIN HAS BEEN IN HER LIFE FOREVER.

SAN

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 23, 2013

SELENA YOU DO NOT HAVE
TO HEAR YOUR FRIENDS
BETTER YOU TO BE WITH A PERSON WHO
LOVES THAN YOU THAN TO HEAR OF YOUR FRIENDS
THAT HAVE ENVY OF YOU

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 23, 2013

You love your friends, but you’re not in love with friends. They appear to be happy!!

SHAWNA

Posted at 10:48 PM on April 23, 2013

IM GLAD THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER. SUCH A CUTE COUPLE.

spaz101

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 23, 2013

I think she should be with him if it makes them both HAPPY! If she isn’t happy being bf and gf with him they should break up but if she is happy her friends should be happy for her. I hate my bff’s bf he even called me ugly once but I am a good friend and I play it off like he is okay but I keep the fact that I don’t want her to date him to myself. Though if her friends see Justin cheating on her they should tell her cause if they don’t and that was the reason they want her to stay away from him but don’t tell her that makes them terrible friends.