Robert Pattinson: Inside His Fun Dinner Without Kristen Stewart

Mon, April 22, 2013 8:02pm EDT by 91 Comments
Robert Pattinson Without Kristen Stewart
Pacific Coast News / FameFlynet/Courtesy Of MalibuSeafood

Rob and his buddies hit up the Malibu Seafood restaurant for dinner April 18, but K-Stew was sadly not with her man.

Robert Pattinson is so easy going, he can have a good time with or without his main squeeze Kristen Stewart! The lovebirds were separated April 18, which led Rob to grab a Kristen-less bite to eat with Marcus Foster and his friends: Jack, Nettie and Michaela — and HollywoodLife.com has all the exclusive details!

Robert Pattinson Has Dinner With Friends

“Rob was in with a group of friends on Thursday,” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “I saw him, he’s really cute. He came in with a group of his friends; they sat up top on the covered patio and ate.”

And what did Rob eat?

“Rob ordered baked talapia and a few sides,” the eyewitness reveals. “It wasn’t really a shock to see him, he’s been in here before. And from what I know, Kristen’s mom lives down the street.”

The restaurant trip came after a full day of paddle boarding, and Rob — as always — was dressed in his signature hoodie and sunglasses.

He looked like he was having a blast, but knowing how much of a gentleman Rob is, he was probably missing Kristen the entire time.

Robert Pattinson Looks Sad Leaving Kristen Stewart

Speaking of missing each other, Rob looked sad April 21 as he boarded flight at LAX, once again putting distance between himself and Kristen. We can’t wait for the next time they’re together, because even though they’re capable of having fun separately, we love when they’re under the same roof. And we bet they feel the same way!

HollywoodLifers, don’t you love how Rob can have fun with or without Kristen? Sound off below!

– Russ Weakland

More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart News:

1. Robert Pattinson Without Kristen Stewart — Where’s The Love?
  2. Robert Pattinson Leaves Kristen Stewart After Her Big B-Day Week — Jets Out Of LA
  3. Kristen Stewart Keeps Busy While Robert Pattinson Has To Leave Her

pathetic

Posted at 6:27 AM on April 24, 2013

Robert Pattinson has no balls and no morals for having a homewrecker for girl friend . Pathetic person

JEN

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 23, 2013

Who cares?? He is allowed to go to dinner without being with her all the time. They don’t have to be joined at the hip and maybe he was so miserable because there was a camera in his face

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 1:52 AM on April 24, 2013

@ Jen I answer you but I forgot to put name on it, and they put down to low. All the videos are on YouTube, Don`t you know how get on YouTube?When you get on Google look up at the top, of your computer in the top meddlle. Just and click at word YouTubu. You do not have to type any thing on Google. When on YouTube, Type each video at a time. These vides are not photoshop. Kristen cheating photds are, Kristen video. They are not moving. You can not photoshop anyone that is naked . No cllothing . And in acts of having sex.I am just giving you the one that are not there were anyone can cick on. I think that Robert is sick of these girl say he don`t love her or wanting her to touch him and so many of them [Roband Kristen=Feelin Lov [ [rk Lets get Lost ] or Rob and Kristen =La La ] on YouTube

I

JEN

Posted at 6:40 AM on April 24, 2013

ok listen joyce dont give me step by step on how to get onto youtube. I looked at it yesterday and hate to tell you but they are fake, they are fan made anyone can see that. Why are you so desperate to change everyone’s opinions.Sorry but nobody believes you. I think it is to stop with your lies. Yeah I watched the video and the pictures. It is easy to do and how? They just cut the faces off and replace to look like someone else plus I also noticed that Kristens hair was blonde, there was writing on the pictures and saw a bit of breaking dawn. So quit the lies. That other videos is fan made anyone can tell. And seeming that you think to know them, where did they get married? When did they get married? And why are their rumours saying that Rob is going to propose? You need to stop with your lies because nobody believes you and never will. Quit believing everything read even the videos and btw the guy who did that video got praised for doing a good job for making it.

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 24, 2013

@Jen I don`t know you are telling me to stop believing. You are telling me and calling me a liar. Are you telling me that is not Kristen in a blonde wig.I will not call you a liar. To me you don`t want to believe what you are seeing. And calling me a lie. Do not change my eyes. By you saying it was done by fans.Yes I believe it was done by fans. But Robert and Kristen pose for the pictures.I am sorry but you are trying to talk to me like I am a kid. But I as show you. That I was on this world long before you. And not senile. But I do like to exercise my brain.But don`t tell me, to don`t believe my lying eyes. I do know what I am looking at. It is to many of them. Beginning in 2010. For the audition for the morvie, Fifty Shades of Grey. I think that he want it them to show his love for Kristen. Because of the ugly talk about their relationship.And the media lying. And photoshop pictures. Robert and Kristen have made many videos talking to the fans, on how they fill about they love for each other, And put on YouTube I have been listing to this boy from 2008, He like to talk to older woman about his filling. Like Catherine Hardwicke, the older woman on Access.He have a betiful main about woman. And not a womanize.It was the way he was raise.I raise four beautiful man.And I know how to listing to him. And to why they say things.You can look at their private pictures. Add the wedding pictures was found. his family was here at the time.10-2012 Video [ Marriage confirmed of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ] And a story of a secret wedding that E and US magazine of unexpected surprising pictures. And to some of the things they are doing. If they are not married, they are stupid in do it.But you think what you wish.

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 24, 2013

What did you do to my comment that I was answering a comment that was a comment to me?I have a right. And it was no way was a repeat.

only sayin

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 24, 2013

The pictures are not even real either they are called Manips and the fans make them nowadays. There are examples on Youtube if you don’t believe me. I didn’t call you a liar, you just don’t want to believe it and believe me I wanted to but it is the truth. Those photos are fake, and are very easy to make. They are nothing but fanmade photos nothing more. So quit trying to change everyones else’s opinions and just look at them if you want

JEN

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 24, 2013

What are you on about?? They are not married. My friends have that picture and know it is fake so quit your lying. It is not real. They are not even married yet so why are spreading false rumors. That video along with your list of videos are fake. Why are you even bothering posting this on here, when nobody is going to believe you. Including the Robsten fans. Those videos you were saying a fan made and are dedicated to them, nothing more. They are not married and there was no ceremony. If there was why was it reported that Rob’s sisters hate Kristen and that Rob hasn’t even seen his family since Christmas?? Look I know you want to believe this but it is fan made and they do it on every celebrity couple. They will get married in their own time and if not, well then who cares. It is their lives not yours so quit forcing them to do so

JEN

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 24, 2013

They are photoshopped anyone can see that. WTH!!! Just look it up and see for yourself seeming that your so desperate to prove a point. Oh and btw for the last friggin time THE CHEATING SCANDAL IS REAL!!!!
DROP IT ALREADY

JEN

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 24, 2013

That is not a wig it is a manip of her there are examples on google that were made into the video, saw it for myself. And if you say they posed for this why wasn’t it reported?? Seeing as love to look at youtube videos of Robsten have a a look at this TRUE FACT video it is Rob Pattinson On Marriage To Kristen Stewart:’Not Yet’

who cares

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 23, 2013

who really cares. the doormat can have dinner with a blow-up-doll and he wouldn’t no the difference. he likes women that are clueless and trashy.

avk

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 23, 2013

doormat

conniecappadonia

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 23, 2013

Rob will miss kristen they love each other he provedit with her bithday she is a lucky lady he..probley.went to see his family to tell them their back together iam so happy their acouple again

only sayin

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 23, 2013

I heard he already told his family and they are not happy especially his sisters

Kfans

Posted at 8:43 AM on April 23, 2013

Joyce D: you really boring….

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 5:44 AM on April 23, 2013

ROB AND KRISTEN WANT YOU TO SEE THE STORY OF THEY LIFE THEY ARE MARRIED IT IS A SEX VIDEO ON YOU TUBE [ ROB KRISTEN=FEELIN LOV]

JEN

Posted at 6:01 AM on April 23, 2013

Joyce what is wrong with you? You need help. THEY ARE NOT MARRIED. Plus how would you even know they are certainly not going to talk to you. Quit with your lies because nobody will fall for it.

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 7:06 AM on April 23, 2013

@JEN GO LOOK FOOL AND STOP CALLING NAME

JEN

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 23, 2013

I’m the fool? That so called video is manips of Rob and Kristen. It never even said anything about them about being married and they are not. If there were why is there engagement rumours going around again?? Those are fake photos and people make them on Photoshop. Don’t believe me, google Robsten manips to see for yourself. Quit with your lies because nobody is believing you. They are not married yet the best thing you to do is wait and see

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 23, 2013

only sayin

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 23, 2013

oh another thing if it was real why is there one small second Kstew is blonde?

DB

Posted at 3:45 AM on April 23, 2013

Glad to see Rob with HIS longtime Brit friends. lol at robSTEN fans trying to claim anyone in Rob’s life as being chummy with Kristen also. These are Rob’s friends from childhood and no amount of shipper rewriting history will ever change that.

Seth Aicklen

Posted at 3:10 AM on April 23, 2013

Don’t you love how life goes on with or without Hollywood Life?

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 1:48 AM on April 23, 2013

I think that Rob and Kristen want you to see this it is in the open. The story will not stop. And I think Rob is sick of you kids calling his girls names He know what the truth is. If you are too young don`t look[ Rob Kristen=Feelin Lov It is one of Rob sex video

Odessa Dawn Ault

Posted at 1:47 AM on April 23, 2013

I wonder if rob really did have a crush on a dancer lol. Im a dancer for chicago and id love to give rob a dance of his life. Sorry had to say that. But in reality normal people arent around their spous everyday either grow up.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:52 AM on April 23, 2013

@ Odessa Dawn :
lol, you say it, girl !
I am married, and happily so, for the last 17 years, and if I had the figure, (and was a dancer) and twenty years younger, I would give Kristen a run for her money ! I would Soooo steal that boy our from under her.
I am in school for nursing and believe me, alot of women I go to school with, are not with their spouses 24/7.
Rob is a sexy boy ( I can say “boy, he and my oldest son are the same age) and trust me, that boy is able to burn the sheets, I’ll bet. Too bad he is limiting himself .
What you are saying, is what alot of women think. No need to apologize,you’re just saying what is just common knowledge !
;)

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 9:20 AM on April 23, 2013

@Odessa Look at his sex video he having sex with the girl that he said he had a crush on when he saw her in the movie Into the Wild. And that was one of the really he came to audition. And it was love at first sight. I think that why he letting this video be out in the open. i THINK HE WANT THESE GIRLS TO SEE IT

only sayin

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 23, 2013

@Joyce your sick
those are fake photos anyone can see that and plus there are comments below the video telling the owner what a good job he did on making the fake photos. Your beginning to sound like HL

Joyce .Delgado

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 23, 2013

you don`t go to Google . Just go to You tube to see the video. [ marriage confirmed of Robert pattinson and Kristen Stewart ] How can they both naked no clothing. And be photoshop Here mo are more. They are all videos on YouTube [ Lets get Lost ] [Rob and Kristen=Paris La La [Robert Pattinson Fifty Shades of Grey ] And they both naked no clothing. All on YouTube. Not on Google

only sayin

Posted at 6:44 AM on April 24, 2013

THEY ARE PHOTOSHOPPED AND MADE INTO A VIDEO JEEZ ANYONE CAN TELL YOU THAT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT FAN MADE MEANS??? Cant believe you fell fot that lol

Margaret

Posted at 1:33 AM on April 23, 2013

This story is 5 days old?

Richard

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 23, 2013

I say dump that trash

Wendi

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 22, 2013

It’s a good sign, healthier relationship on both parts! Love when they get together though….best wishes to the both of them…

Ashfaka tabasum

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 22, 2013

Friend is friend and gf is gf. There is nothing comes or goes if he had a dinner with his friends. And kristen has nothing to do , if Rob enjoy his dinner without her.

abe is doing it?!!??

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 22, 2013

fun?
……..there was a funeral afterwards he had to attend?

gfgfdhherh

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 22, 2013

you seem to forget that those friends he was with are kristen’s friends too. you there at hollywoodlife just like creating drama…and no one buys your BS!

give it a rest

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 22, 2013

Why don’t you just start every one of your Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stories with, once apon a time. I’m sure Gossip cop could do with a rest, they must be sick to the back teeth of debunking your drivel.

lahlah

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 22, 2013

typically hollywoodlife…making drama out of absolutely NOTHING!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

TWIHARDCHERRYBOMB

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 22, 2013

They don’t have to be joined at the hip. They can go out with friends without each other and NOT be “having problems”. They are Happy! Everyone should mind their business and leave them alone.

denice

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 22, 2013

Keep on lieing HL your geting so good at it and soon no one will be live you even when you really tell the the truth.only maybe the haters they love it when you lie.

Louise

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 22, 2013

Another dumb question. What’s wrong with you people. The poor guy was just having lunch.

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 22, 2013

Just a guy having dinner with friends. NBD….

Let me help you out HwoodLosers

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 22, 2013

YOU MEAN THE NETTIE AND Michaela WHO WERE OUT TO DINNER WITH KRISTEN when you picked up on a lie that Robsexuals were trying to spread about Kristen and your pathetic site fell for. Yeah. Thought so. You are awful people who deserve to die painful deaths.