Kim Kardashian Interview: ‘I’m In Pain, Physically’ From Pregnancy

Mon, April 22, 2013 9:37am EDT by 53 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnant Pain
Courtesy of E!, FameFlynet

meg

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 23, 2013

she should have thought this through before getting pregnant. she needs to suck it up. I had a blood clot in my lower leg and continued to work until it resolved itself. I was on my feet all night running to codes and other patients. Not once did I complain about the pain…she needs to stop the whining. just wait until labor Kim, it’ll make the aches seem not So bad haha

geidy

Posted at 9:09 PM on April 22, 2013

i really feel like she should loosen up, with the clothes and tight bras and the dam heels, no wonder she so much in pain, she needs to just lay back and enjoy being a mom then worrying about how she looks and what people think. that’s where her stupidity comes from.

BT

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 22, 2013

Fibro during pregnancy is really way more common than u think…..I hope her Dr is helping her manage it properly.

Jayla

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 22, 2013

Am not surprised . I spent mostly my whole pregnancy in and out of the E.R so I would like to wish her well . Its not easy being pregnant for some people and its getting more annoying when you are closer to your due date.

gbtw

Posted at 1:14 PM on April 22, 2013

she’s being honest. being pregnant is glamorized in the media, and is glamorous for some! i had a relatively easy one, but it wasn’t pretty. i was gigantic b/c the only thing that made me feel NOT sick was eating carbs. i retained a ton of water, got huge, and by 7-8 months i started having swelling in my feet that wouldn’t go down fully even after a night of having them elevated… then, some people look like cute petite little things with just a belly! i had hoped i’d be one of those, but, wasn’t the case for me. doesn’t mean any of us wouldn’t do it all over again, it’s just not as easy as it looks sometimes… i was good from about 5-7 months, before that, exhausted- after that, gigantic and swollen. but, it doesn’t matter at the end of the day. she’s just sharing her experience. nothing wrong with that. people are so mean sometimes.

Ron

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 22, 2013

More whines than Ernest &Julio. She is so use to shivelling and then have someone else fix it for her. Too tight of clothes, hi heels and party life style are not a pregnant mom’s life style. Jane’s Kris figured out signage on her side’s like the Goodyear blimp is worth a lot of commission for her.

Mary

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 22, 2013

oh come on! buck up lady!

mboomer

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 22, 2013

Pregnancy is not easy but most women suck it up. Did she not ask her sister Kourt! She has access to the best of the best and should do what the doctor recommends. Also instead of wearing comfortable clothes and shoes she goes the other way. Her pains do not stop her from going to Europe every 2 weeks, going to award shows which finish late etc etc. She sould be by the pool under an unbrella and read something educating. I wonder what she will be complaining about when she has to feed the baby every 2h!!!! Also women with breast implants have a harder time because their breast become very heavy and it hurt her (I had a friend who really really regretted her implants and had them removed after). SO suck it up it is only the beginning. What is she going to do when the contractions start, obviously she has a low tolerance for pain. One good thing is after that she will have more tolerance for pain.

rebeccajames

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 22, 2013

She’s got no one to blame but herself. In addition to ignoring doctor’s orders to slow down she wears clothing that’s two sizes too small, including those dreadful leather leggings, bras that don’t fit, high heels. It’s a no wonder she’s uncomfortable. And, if she’s “in pain” now, the next few months will amplify that because the real discomfort comes in the last 6-8 weeks of pregnancy when her ankles turn into cankles, sleep is deprived because the baby becomes more active. She’s got a ways to go yet. She’d do well to pay attention to her OB/GYN but it seems she prefers to whine about herself.

Michelle

Posted at 1:06 AM on May 5, 2013

Pls read my recent posts! She WON’T HAVE TO WORRY @LAST 4-6 weeks bc she’s going to DEMAND C-section at 34 wks (or 36) – too selfish to deal w it! She doesn’t CARE CARE CARE @ this child!!! She will be drugged up for C section so won’t feel anythg – stupid selfish girl, makes me SICK that babies are given to ppl like HER and she does not even appreciate the beautiful miracle of life she has! I say she outta adopt it out -maybe to Khloe! 😊Khloe is beautiful, caring, maternal, would be a wonderful Mother! The BEST. But Kimye are too selfish to do it! And maybe it’s NOT his baby ??? Right now, anything is possible!
Back me girls! This elective C-section thing is WRONG!!! Think of that baby!!! For ONCE IN THEIR LIFE!!! Thx all!

snotnosemidget

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 22, 2013

uh -oh here comes the phony miscarriage …..
guess the prosthetic from moonbump.com didn’t get the desired affect …
lol

spaz101

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 22, 2013

it is harded for celbs because they never have the dad of the baby there or usually don’t and they are used to a comfy life style and i also think she is being way over her head i i highly think she told them this for the sake of her lame show

Do You!

Posted at 11:04 AM on April 22, 2013

It just happens to some women. That’s life.
Maybe this will be her only kid. Some women just can’t take it.
Some women have a low tolerence for pain and it looks like Kim is one of them.
Good look Kim, you’re gonna need it.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Cynthia

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 22, 2013

Kim grow up, you are not that dumb that you didn’t realize your body was going to go through some pretty major changes, your not 20 therefore you body will have aches and pains we’ve all had them so buck up and start acting like a real adult. Quit your whining and deal with it.

Nina

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 22, 2013

Kim could have got on there and lie about how wonderful being pregnant is and it’s all roses and sunshine, she told the truth form her perspective, and I applaud her for that, just because one woman has an easy pregnancy it does not mean that another will, every woman has a different experience. You people will never be happy because you are hateful, even when she is extremely honest you all have a problem, it’s her body, she knows what she is feeling. It’s her experience, not yours.

Hate whores

Posted at 10:09 AM on April 22, 2013

This nothing but a lie honey. There is no pain in pregnancy other than delivering without anesthesia or during contraction. i dont think she throws up because she is always up and about sucking fame. Where is kuntye west? Stop decieving yourself that guy is not marring you. If kuntye will ever marry maybe in 10-15 years time and since he wears skirt we can not tell who he will be marrying. But for you,you are day dreaming. Does kim really have love or is all about the money and fame? Hopeless romantic or hopeless whoring? Which is which??

teri

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 22, 2013

I’m not a big Kim fan and think she’s full of it in alot of ways, but you’re comment is a load of crap. You HAVE to be a man, please tell me your’re a man because I don’t know any decent woman that would criticize what women go through during pregnancy. I had a very hard pregnancy, full of sciatic pains in my legs and back, had ligament pain that burned like hell and eventually went on bedrest. So again, either you’re a man OR you’re a woman who has never experienced pregnancy or knows other women who have been pregnant. Everyone’s experience is different.

Alicia

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 22, 2013

You are clearly either an idiot or a child to come on here and say there is no pain in pregnancy other than giving birth, that is the most idiotic comment I have ever heard, you really, really need to stay off the blogs and go seek some mental help, what an idiot, you cannot possibly know anything about pregnancy making that statement. Go take your meds!! Seriously

july

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 22, 2013

Well I’m a woman with 4 kids and I’ve never experienced pain during any of my pregnancies, except during labor of course, but I DO feel bad for her..

snotnosemidget

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 22, 2013

oh STFU kim…..lol

jj

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 22, 2013

Well, I am another one that had NO pain and certainly not excrucuating pain! I have no pain tolerance and I managed to get through three of them. People who have excruciating pain have a problem, I am a nurse and other than normal aches and pains of your muscles stretching and etc, you should not have “excruciating” pain. If she has pain than say pain not EXCRUCIATING, that is a 10 on the pain scale.

Do You!

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 22, 2013

@JJ. Kim is probably a drama queen.
My daughter is like that. She’ll say the perm I put in her hair is burning, when actually it’s only tingling. I always have to ask her a series of questions before I find out it’s not as bad as she makes it out to be.
I’m sure if Kim was in so much pain on a daily basis she would be in the hospital or on bed rest until the baby comes.

Do You!

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 22, 2013

Just because you had no pain in pregnancy @Hate Whores, doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone.
Pregnancy is PAIN! Maybe not all the time for most, but for some it is.
All pregnancies are different, and some women don’t tolerate pain as well as others.
At some point in the pregnancy things will start to hurt!
Feet, back boobs, legs the list goes on. Don’t let the baby lay on a nerve that will make one side of your face go numb. That happened to a friend of mine. Roids,vomiting, migrains, I could go on all day.
Being a woman ain’t easy! but we have to keep on keepin on though.
Some of us choose to complain (Kim) and others choose to grin and bare it.
I’m thinking you have never been pregnant or you are just blessed!

auch

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 22, 2013

If she`s already in excruciating, extremely tremendous pain, then I think she`ll dy while giving birth, if she`s in labor then I think she`ll wish to have all those pain she`s been having now all in once, giving birth is no joke, she`d better man up

jj

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 22, 2013

Im sure she has already scheduled a C-section, she will not do what Kourtney did if she says shes in excruciating pain now. She will make sure that she feels as little pain as possible and the Drs will agree and do whatever she asks.. Its not like us normal women, she is dictating what will be done and Im sure when.

Sarah

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 22, 2013

Who ever said pregnancy was easy? When you are pregnant you have to make adjustments to your lifestyle to stay sane. I wish I had the energy to continue going to to the gym 5 days a week, stay up late, hell, even finish the laundry, but I need to focus on what is best for my growing baby.

If I overdo it, my body tells me. Maybe Kim’s body is telling he to slow down and take it easy!

zyggie

Posted at 10:02 AM on April 22, 2013

Kim wanted a baby so badly to beat Khloe to motherhood. Now she has the baby and all the good and the bad (pains) that goes with it. Be careful what you wish for.

I don’t think Kim will make a good mom, I think she wants this baby for all the wrong reasons. I hope I am wrong for the childs sake.

jj

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 22, 2013

I tend to agree with you, Im afraid she is going to continue on as she has always and hire Nannies. I watched a show where Khloe and Kim were upset because Kourtney chose her kids over business and they just couldnt understand that. I think Kim will choose MONEY over the daily baby care.

Do You!

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 22, 2013

@jj. I think a lot of things will change with Kim once that baby is in her arms. Some people are always like the baby isn’t gonna change me, but it does.
If Kim is really gonna be a great mom everything will fall into place as it should. Things you thought were so important won’t seem that important anymore. It’ll be all about the baby, at least for a year.

jj

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 22, 2013

I think she is the biggest baby, what pain? I had threee and other than the normal pain(which is NOT bad), I can not see what she is talking about. If she is in so much “pain”, she should stay home and off her feet. Stop flying all over the world and walking around shopping or looking for houses etc. This woman is in for a real shock when she is in labor. She is NOT ready to be a Mom becuase in my opinion she is still a baby!

Alicia

Posted at 10:21 AM on April 22, 2013

That is you!!! every single woman is different.

amanda

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 22, 2013

She’s having pain. So did Rosemary from Rosemary’s baby…just sayin

snotnosemidget

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 22, 2013

ahahhaa right ? lol
thank gawd it’s only the prosthic from moonbump ‘ …getting hot now & it’s no joke to have that thing strapped on …

snotnosemidget

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 22, 2013

prosthetic …oooops

LisaS

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 22, 2013

Some people just have a rough pregnancy. I find that it’s mostly when having girls, the girls will take the life right out of you LOL!!! They take your figure, your looks, your energy everything. She will have a gorgeous baby, that is usually the outcome when having a rough pregnancy especially with little girls. She will be ok. I think she had false expectations because the people around her had such calm pregnancies.

Aleta Joy Bruno

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 22, 2013

Pain are you kidding me she’s the baby women have kids everyday and all she does is whine that poor baby! I don’t think any woman who’s had a kid feels sorry for her

Sheila

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 22, 2013

Yes!!! and different women have different experiences, not every pregnancy is rosey. Any woman who had a kid understands that. The ones with common sense anyway.

Robb7

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 22, 2013

What a crock of KK crap!! She’s been in excruciating pain??!! Yet she somehow manages to fly to Vegas, Paris, Brazil; go to the gym everyday; appear at every event she can, walk in 6-inch heels, wear mummy-wrapped clothing!! This heinous family insults everyone’s intelligence with this obvious ploy for ratings — and HL adds to that insult by perpetuating this blatant lie!!

Sheila

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 22, 2013

Shut your idiot a** up, it’s not like she said she was in pain every single minute and day, people like you are heinous idiots that bring your vile vitriol to our society. Hateful, nasty, jugemental haters like you are the reason why we have so many nasty vicious people out here willing to hurt others. Hate is a nasty disease and you have it for sure.

Jen

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 22, 2013

Lol breath 1,2,3

SurvivedCellPhoneBombings

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 22, 2013

Does make 1 wonder? But the real pain will come after she gives birth and –maybe–realizes YES–she’s now responsible for another human being? …poor kid ..what a life!

Nina

Posted at 10:23 AM on April 22, 2013

Yep what a life filled with the love of a huge loving family, what a horrible thing for a kid to be born into. Go and tell that to the orphans and kids that have no love. SMDH!!!

Denise

Posted at 9:41 AM on April 22, 2013

I’m sad for Kim. A sweet, joyous pregnancy might have made a dent in her narcissism. Everything is still all about Kim.

SurvivedCellPhoneBombings

Posted at 10:21 AM on April 22, 2013

Lovely….

Jodi

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 22, 2013

Aside from being self-serving, she feels “entitled”. Feel sorry for the child..