Kim Kardashian Interview: ‘I’m In Pain, Physically’ From Pregnancy

Mon, April 22, 2013 9:37am EST by 53 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnant Pain
Courtesy of E!, FameFlynet

Michelle A

Posted at 12:29 AM on May 5, 2013

First I’d like to say that out of 75 pix there is NOT EVEN 1Where she has her arm/hand on her tummy in a “motherly protective, loving” fashion – not even ONE ppl!!! This makes me Sooo sad for this child bc I honestly do not think she WANTS the baby and I would not put it past her to fake a miscarriage or something! She’s THAT self-absorbed! Bc “it” is interfering in “her” life, which of course is MORE IMPORTANT, than “it’s” a problem! Honestly fro the time I found out I was preg w both my kids – 18 mos apart too- I was sooo excited by it that I wanted to wear maternity and “show” right away but I didn’t show till 5 mos w first and 4 mos w 2nd. Plus i was very sick – had hyper emesis (like princess Kate) so I gained only 20 lbs with each child. Plus I developed a chronic and severe auto-immune disorder w my child and KIM has NO CLUE what PAIN REALLY IS!!! Mine worsened AFTER preg and now I can barely walk! Still, I love my children w all my heart n soul & if l could’ve had more, had I not gotten sick, I would have! My motto is & always has been; Just bc I’m in pain doesn’t mean I have to BE a pain! So I manage ok w the support of my loving husb and our kids, 8 & almost 10! I’m lucky LUCKY that I’ve lived this long, that I’m still @to SEE MY KIDS & I live them w all that I AM! God gives us these children to love and to teach them! WHY HAS THIS GIRL NOT FIGURED IT OUT???! I had to GIVE UP MY CAREER as a Pharmacist bc I am too ill to work plus I don’t know how long I have 🙆(will I see them thru middle school, high school? I honestly DON’T KNOW. So Miss Kim, I cannot feel “sorry” for you. I literally GAVE MY LIFE FOR MY BABIES – I could have aborted to save myself but… IT WASNT ABOUT “ME”ANYMORE! Get priorities straight!

Omg

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 23, 2013

What a whiny brat!! She REALLy thought that growing another human INSIDE of her body was going to be a breeze?!? Add ignorant to that list!!

Bill

Posted at 1:21 PM on April 23, 2013

Cricket..that is so true..she NEVER talks about the baby. It’s about her looks and her pain. Not one thing about the life growing insidecof her. She doesn’t seem to have maternal love for the child.

Pedersen

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 23, 2013

that’s a lie piss off

Michelle A

Posted at 12:38 AM on May 5, 2013

Which part is a lie? That she’s like Kendra? Or that she won’t be around? Do u ACTUALLY see this girl changing a diaper or waking up to feed baby Kimye at 4 am? I don’t! If I’m wrong ur one of her posse covering up her tracks – yes … I know they hired a bunch of ppl to try to rid of any negative press! Well – truth is ppl – she will be a TERRIBLE MOTHER JUST LIKE HERS! Apply doesn’t fall far fro the proverbial tree… Soooo sad for that little human that just wants to be loved!

Mich

Posted at 12:49 AM on May 5, 2013

One other thing!!!! Kim is barely 6 mos preg but she is trying to get it out in the news organizations that she was “wrong!😯” And that the baby will actually be due IN JUNE!!! Ok.. What kind of MORON is this girl?? Doctors may get a few DAYS OFF but not entire 4 weeks – it’s actually quite easy to tell by measuring the inches fro bottom of belly to top – it’s quite accurate! BUT miss Kimmy wants a c-Section 4 to 6 wks EARLY SO SHE WON’T GET ANY FATTER!!! I swear, I hope she doesn’t find a CRACKPOT DOC that will deliver a HEALTHY BABY that early??!!! If so, THEY OUTTA LOSE THEIR LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE IN CALIF! Every single baby needs the VERY BEST CHANCE AT LIFE & that means TIME AND MORE TIME IN THE WOMB! Is ANYONE W ME ON THIS???!!!! 🎉Stop Kimye fro EARLY DELIVERY! Tell everyone on every site u comment on – I am totally SERIOUS! PLS do it for me & for the baby!!! Thank you! Michelle 😊

Cricket

Posted at 7:35 AM on April 23, 2013

I had a miserable pregnancy but my focus was on the baby and how much I already loved the baby. I haven´t heard anything like that from Kim yet. I don´t see her settling down to raise a child. She´ll be another Kendra.