Kim Kardashian Urges Khloe Kardashian Not To Get Pregnant

Mon, April 22, 2013 11:38am EDT by 42 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Pregnancy Surrogate
Courtesy of E!

Cricket

Posted at 7:44 AM on April 23, 2013

I´ve never heard a mother-to-be speak so selfishly. Not once did she say she looks forward to seeing her baby. She only says don´t do it, it´s not worth it. Poor child!

Chysta Davis

Posted at 4:47 AM on April 23, 2013

I love the Kardashian girls but Kim is so damn weak. The best way to have a baby is the natural way. I cant have babies so I adopted but if I was able to, I would have done it naturally. What better way to bond with your child then while your carrying them. Harden up Kim and leave Khloe to do it her way. Good luck to you Khloe. By the way, I named my baby girl after Khloe cause shes strong and confident and beautiful just like my khloe

self

Posted at 3:09 AM on April 23, 2013

Its pretty selfish on kim`s part to tell kloe who is trying so long to have a baby that she shouldn`t all because she`s suffering some pain, kim really needs to stop wining because the real pain is still ahead of her: giving birth

Laurie

Posted at 12:49 AM on April 23, 2013

Of course her feet hurt with the IDIOT shoes she wears!!

marcela

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 22, 2013

This is filling young girls w superficial mentality this show is a disgrace of american culture television….

Hate whores

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 22, 2013

Nobody watched the show yesterday. I believe people are seeing the real them. Fake,faking,fakeness and fakest.

Jodi

Posted at 6:02 PM on April 22, 2013

Stupid, short and fat..

Danielle

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 22, 2013

Kim is just a spoiled little brat who’s used to being pampered and is mad that her baby is affecting her body negatively. She isn’t even worthy of having a child. She’s entirely too selfish and egotistical to be a mother.

Chysta Davis

Posted at 4:48 AM on April 23, 2013

I agree. She should just harden up.

Loni

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 22, 2013

Kim is being a little beeyotch!! Pregnancy is not that bad. If you’ve ever watched their show, she cries about everything so obviously she would be “dying”. So stupid. Glad she hates it, maybe she won’t bring anymore of her cry baby DNA in this world.

portia

Posted at 2:32 PM on April 22, 2013

What did she expect bearing a child isnt easy.. Haha she thinks she is in pain now wait till labor…then you’ll really have something to complain about

kris

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 22, 2013

sure glad she’s not my sister what a two face phony

LaLa

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 22, 2013

*heels.

LaLa

Posted at 1:23 PM on April 22, 2013

WHO THE HELL DOES KIM THINK SHE IS TO URGE KHLOE NOT TO HAVE A BABY?! Everybody knows Khloe wants a baby and that will DEFINITELY take the WHOLE shine away from Kim that’s why she urging this. SMDH. “Her back hurts (Idk why she has a bigger bump in the back – should’ve evened her out), her breast hurts, her stomach hurts (she’s always squeezing into a size smaller clothes), her feet hurt (DUH, she’s always wearing heals), her head hearts (She’s on her knees too much – head banging), her eyes hurt, her nails hurt. She cries all the time, too (WHEN DOESN’t SHE CRY),” Sheesh.

jjinfl

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 22, 2013

Loving your comment, LaLa. You sure are right. All she does is whine and cry and complain, always has.. She just got preggers to get attention and have people fawning over her. It appears that Kanye expects her to put on her big girl panties and get it together. Kim is too much of a spoiled little rich girl brat to take a little bit of discomfort. She’s too egotistical to think about anybody except herself, and surely she can tell that everyone is over her now. All that Twitter stuff and the photos she submits to blogs every day scream of desperation. Real celebrities don’t have to resort to that. Khloe is a much much larger girl who will probably be able to carry a child fine and not blubber about it. I hope she and her husband can get pregnant when and if they want to, not for the “good of the show” or because they’re directed to do so by mother. Then they need to run as fast as possible and leave the crazy drama that is life with the Kardashians. Retitle their stupid unreality show: “Leaving the Kardashians.”

jj

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 22, 2013

Kim is such a whinner, what pain is she talking about???? She must have serious problems if she is in that much pain. I think she is just a baby and wants attention, Im sure that she has Kanye thinking she is on her way out(dying). What a joke !!!!

JessieMoone

Posted at 12:40 PM on April 22, 2013

Kim is so stupid! Khloe should NOT listen to her. The reason she’s having such a horrible time is because she’s so vein and selfish! Khloe isn’t as shallow as Kim. Pregnancy is an amazing thing! Not to mention Khloe is MUCH younger than stupid Kim, so she most likely wouldn’t have as hard of a time. What terrible advice.

RAC

Posted at 12:37 PM on April 22, 2013

She’s a cry baby. I hope she gets some backbone before the baby is born. She thinks it’s hard now??? yeah….lol

Tina

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 22, 2013

Kim was just talking and letting her know it’s not as easy as it seemed with Kourtney. Everyones experience will be different. Hope Khloe and Lamar are able to have babies soon.

abe is doing it?!!??

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 22, 2013

…….PIGS ENOUGH YET!!

Tina

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 22, 2013

Maybe, you should refrain from clicking on articles pertaining to the Kardashians. It’s not rocket science.

callherout

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 22, 2013

I had the same pain that Kim is talking about. I just believe Kourtney would never say anything because she tries to act so tough. Your whole body changes so of course you will have to feel something. It’s sad that she called Khloe to share her fears and pain and Khloe just basically mocked her. Khloe is not having a baby anytime soon. She likes that she has lost some weight. She’s enjoying the fact that Kim is not her usual sex symbol self. She thinks she could take Kim’s “seat”. I think she’s always been jealous of Kim and she is no way getting pregnant because she doesn’t want to put the weight on. So whose selfish here. She’s salivating now at the chance to do her mom’s new show that’s coming in July. She wants to co host it with her mom(but her mom said no way). I’ve always said that Khloe thinks her banter with her siblings is material enough to be a great host, which is so not the case. She doesn’t have any real friends and no famous friends(only met people through Kim). She uses vulgarity to get attention(Not good if kids watching). I just think she needs to be glad she’s gotten this far for being someone’s sister who made an unfortunate sex tape that was sold by an ex boyfriend. Khloe has not earned an ounce of her fame(given to her).

rocio

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 22, 2013

She ahould also wait till she holds her baby in her arms before she decides whether it was worth it or not. Its gonna be very tough for her to be a mom because she is always on the go and you can’t just get up and go with a baby. I’m sure everyone learns this. But I wish them the best and can’t wait to see the baby

karen

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 22, 2013

you’re so ungratefull of god’s most amazing gift: the miracle of life! of course is uncomfortable, sometimes painful, too bad yours is that awful, but you have a baby inside, a baby that is supossed to be a son of love. So many women cry everyday to have the chance to have their own baby and you say is so bad you wouldn’t recomend your sister to do it?. You’re so unworthy!

Valeire

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 22, 2013

Thank you! As someone that can’t have a child of my own it angers me to hear her talk like this!

rocio

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 22, 2013

That’s a tough one. Every one goes thrp different pregnancies but its all on khloe. If it where me I’d look into addoption. But that’s because I’m terrified of having a baby, and I also thought why bring another child in this world when there are thousands that could use a mom and dad and love. Khloe is a grown woman she will decide whay she wants to do and what she is able to do

Sarah

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 22, 2013

A baby is a beautiful gift, and for someone to say that the pain isn’t worth having a child, then she shouldn’t have gotten knocked up to begin with. She is such a hypocrite, and she shouldn’t tell Khloe such things if she is an egotistic attention seeker who cannot take time away from work to prepare for a baby.

nina

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 22, 2013

I have a very difficult time when I was pregnant for the second time …I was in terrible pain all the time but definitly I’ll do it again! my baby worth it!!!

Lisa S

Posted at 11:46 AM on April 22, 2013

Hey!! it’s HER sister so she can tell her whatever she pleases. Khloe like Kim saw Kourtney have easy pregnancies and probably thinks it’s a cake walk, Kim is giving her the real, Khloe is a grown woman she will get pregnant if she decides too. She can see for herself if Kim is miserable, so Kim is only being honest with her, it’s just like any of us would say girl don’t do it, it is not as easy as we thought. I remember telling my cousin the same thing, girl you may want to rethink this having a kid thing. People say stuff like that all the time, it does not mean that they really mean it, but because it’s Kim people will make a big deal out of it.