Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Spotted At Grand Hotel In Sweden — Watch

Mon, April 22, 2013 7:15pm EDT by 43 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Sweden Hotel
Twitter (2), Courtesy Of Grand Hotel in Sweden

someone else

Posted at 9:30 AM on April 23, 2013

I remember seeing a video a long time ago of Justin waiting for Selena at an airport. He was obviously excited to see her, craning his neck. trying to spot her in the crowd. Meanwhile, his fans were there screaming at him, trying to get his attention and he said, “Am I not a person? Do I not have the right?” He was exasperated because he missed his girlfriend and just wanted a minute’s peace to see her when she got off the plane, a minute to just be like anybody else. He is a person and he does have the right. He has the right to date whoever he wants to date and his fans have no right to interfere. How would all the beliebers feel if they had to get the rest of their fanbase’s approval before dating someone? How would you feel if your fellow beliebers felt they had the right to tell you who you can and can’t date? You’d think it was ridiculous because it is. It’s also ridiculous that you think you have the right to tell Justin who he can and can’t date.

Vera

Posted at 8:16 AM on April 23, 2013

I like jelena!they’re sweet.but I don’t like when somebody blew Selena for that when they ask how is she like single(of course she will answer -I’m fine and happy!!!) what you want people?! The world looking her and I think is not a good idea start to cry public for him!and she dissing him because of her broken fillings!!! All this his flirtings and cheathings was very public and stupid!!! If he heart her again he will be Douchebag!!!!

SHAWNA

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 23, 2013

JUSTIN IS NOT A DOUCHEBAG. HE’S AMAZING AND UBER TALENTED. HE LOVES SELENA.

Harmony

Posted at 6:35 AM on April 23, 2013

Im soooooooo with you Josh and Nicole!!
Selena is a User and Justin is an Idiot and hes blind.
There, simple and easy!
I mean plz dont hate on me but thats just how i see it!!
I was ssooooo into selena myself when she told like nearly the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD that she was happy being single and blah blah blah and all of a sudden shes back with that douche bag??
Like seriously she needs to pull herself together and get real.
Their fame wont last long and someone else will be the next real thing and all their ”fans” will end up bein someone elses.
Just sayin.
Justin is a simple Twit and Selena is a complete blinded girl that needs her eyes checked.
Plz dont hate, just sayin.

SHAWNA

Posted at 11:04 AM on April 23, 2013

DON’T YOU THINK THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. THEY HAVE A STRONG CONNECTION. THAT THEY JUST CAN’T BREAK. BESIDES THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.

jelena

Posted at 5:48 AM on April 23, 2013

i like it JELENA is back together..
love JELENA.

smiley4better

Posted at 5:22 AM on April 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning).

Mary

Posted at 4:48 AM on April 23, 2013

Damn!!! I love them together… Do you know what did you say!? They are really in love!!! :) it is beautiful …

DanielleJean7

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 23, 2013

You may think it is pathetic that some of us fans were PRAYING for this reunion, but “JELENA” stood for something in our lives that people need to believe in again………YOUNG LOVE. There is so much pressure now-a-days to accomplish something (aka get through college) way before we enter into serious relationships. The problem with this is we have become a society that guides our young adults toward casual relationships and away from young love in order to secure a future. I have known parents that forced their children to break up with a long term BF/GF before college. This is terribly wrong, and the individuals in the relationship should make the decision themselves. You can have both a future and keep young love! I am an example, currently 29 years old, fell in love at 14 (yep that young), married my young love at 19, two beautiful children now, B.A. In Psychology, and Masters in Christian Counseling completed this year. And all the glory goes to God because he has guided my relationship, my marriage, my family, and my future from day one :)

Lui910

Posted at 4:10 AM on April 23, 2013

Who cares loves makes u do crazy things they are both young and each others first loves. Let them be

mmmmmm nooo

Posted at 8:46 AM on April 23, 2013

#true

Joanna Sharp

Posted at 9:22 AM on April 23, 2013

Agree with you 100 %. We all want to be loved. I did , said also few little prayers for those two birds. Not because I am such a fan, ( I am not, I am 28 – half naked good looking cheesy singers are attractive to teens only) of them but because they can give this break through on what is important to others who look up to them. Actions speaks louder than words. I believe they were their first LOVE so it should be strong, it should be unforgettable and I hope it can last. No one said its easy…. but well having their money, health and good look with their kind hearts( I do think they have it).. if this can not last well what can ? Why there is so much hate towards them ? Go get life and achieve smth great in your own field. I personally do not think she or he is doing this for fame. They are both more attractive to others as a single person than as a couple and for the woman would be much better to find a rich man like Salma Hayek did…. someone outside spotlight but with good connections and a money source that is not so dependent on moody teenagers attention. But well that is just my humble opinion. God bless them and you who read this too.

someone else

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 23, 2013

Yeah, I had a lot of family and friends pressuring me to break up with my boyfriend, too. They didn’t think he was good enough for me and his friends thought he needed more of a party girl. We did the on/off thing for a while but just couldn’t stay apart.Well, all of our friends’ and families’ “smart” relationships have since crumbled and we’re still going strong. Some people just find their soulmates early in life.

jovanaaaaa

Posted at 2:36 AM on April 23, 2013

JAAAAPPPP knäckebröd får alla att bli tillsammans <3

Elin från Sverige

Posted at 1:56 AM on April 23, 2013

Sweden Sverige KNÄCKEBRÖD

Nicole

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 22, 2013

Yeah I’m with that guy josh on this…. She’s using the biebs poor guy can’t even see it!

abe is doing it?!!??

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 22, 2013

yep yep yep……………KNÄCKEBRÖD!!

Josh

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 22, 2013

spiring breakers flopped, she’s using auto tune for her new music and it looks like her upcoming album will flop. She’s sticking with bieber cause as long as she’s with him, she’ll stay relevant. Without him no one will care about her. Justin is too young and stupid to realize that Selena is using him, it’s so obvious.

mmmmmm

Posted at 8:53 AM on April 23, 2013

They are in love..her music is so good and the movie did fine for a independent movie! Selena was famous before she was dating him.Selena is like at the moment one of the most famous women, at her age. Because of her talent and personality.I love them both.But Justin seemed like needing her more.Acting all crazy and stuff:)) They are perfect for each other.They can’t do better, so you are wrong. Selena can date the pizza delivery boy and be famous. haters gonna hate

Mary

Posted at 9:49 PM on April 22, 2013

Make it clear to justin that us belieber will dump him if he takes selena for granted again. he is dam
lucky to have her.i hope they take a pic together in bed with the caption belieber. and justin is running his fingers through her hair.

mmmmmm

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 23, 2013

Someone

Posted at 9:44 PM on April 22, 2013

Damn beliebers ! Lol wat do u guys drink after yelling like dat… Cuz I think u guys HAVE to get a sore throat after yelling like dat… I can barely yell half as loud as dat lol… #RespecBeliebers #BeliebersRule

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 22, 2013

They are supposed to be together at the Radio Disney awards next Sunday the 27th.

TRUTH!

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 22, 2013

That pic she took with a fan was old she took that with someone in L.A. a long time ago. No all those girls waiting outside are Beliebers.

tana

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 22, 2013

shes a fame whore lol bye

Jaslene

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 23, 2013

IKR! And a attention seeker, we all know she’s using Justin.

mmmmmm

Posted at 8:57 AM on April 23, 2013

jealous

LissaCaldina

Posted at 7:59 PM on April 22, 2013

Love them together. They both make such a good couple together. Anyway, Selena is only a year older than Justin, so thats consider nothing. I hope Justin should’ve learnt alots of things by now from the last break up.

m. lowry

Posted at 9:22 AM on April 23, 2013

you are right. they are best together and you can stay forever with your first love. i wish i had done so. i allowed myself to be swayed and left her which i have regretted forever. we should let them alone to sort out their own problems. first thing to do is stay away from taylor swift.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 23, 2013

Hi M Lowry,
May be also Taylor Swift concern about Selena and just wanna make sure she wont go thru the same situation again wz Justin. If Im in Selena position, I will try my best to keep both of them . Before I really like Taylor Swift very much becos of her down to earth personality but sionce after she had an issue wz Harry or wz other boyfriends…..well, Im kinda not so much into her.

SHAWNA

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 22, 2013

JUSTIN STAYS FAITHFUL TO HER AND HE DOESN’T CHEAT ON HER.

mmmmmm

Posted at 8:58 AM on April 23, 2013

I think he never cheated on her

SHAWNA

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 22, 2013

SERIOUSLY I LOVE THEM TOGETHER. I JUST HOPE THEY BOTH CONFIRMED IT.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

SHAWNA

Posted at 7:53 PM on April 22, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY STAY TOGETHER. I’M SO AWW OF THEM. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

SHAWNA

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 22, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. TOGETHER. THERE AMAZING TOGETHER.

somalia

Posted at 7:32 PM on April 22, 2013

that is so cool they might get back together who knows

SHAWNA

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 22, 2013

BUT THEY HAVEN’T CONFIRMED IT YET. AND NOTHING IS OFFICAL YET.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 22, 2013

what a waste of energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE MOVE ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAWNA

Posted at 7:53 PM on April 22, 2013

NO WHY SHOULD WE. WE LOVE THEM TOGETHER.