Selena Gomez: The Shocking Reason She Went Back To Justin Bieber

Mon, April 22, 2013 9:00am EDT by 69 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Reunited
Courtesy Of Instagram

Gavin

Posted at 2:38 PM on April 25, 2013

I actually hate selena I don’t want her to be with justin.

directionbelieber

Posted at 10:47 AM on April 26, 2013

I’m so glad I had never seen nor z’on nice couple

Larissa

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 24, 2013

I know why she might eve got back with him cuz maybe she didn’t want to see him with Barbra

Selenator number 1!!!

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 24, 2013

Swiftie I was thinking that before but her nails look the same

Swiftie

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 24, 2013

Has anyone thought maybe this was an old pic and justin misses her so he posted her then deleted it cuz he doesn’t want to get in any trouble?
I know its unlikely but everything is now likely cuz we all know jelena has some surprises, but I couldn’t care less any more cuz I’m sick and tired of this drama don’t they?
I’m just gonna stick to my love to the sims ( a game for 12+, it actually pretty cool click n my name for my channel so you can check out some lets plays) cuz I used to love the gossip and drama but now its doing my headin I’m just going to leave this drama for a month then you and I will find out they broke up again or that pic was false lol, it is the truth we have to face it, jelena will NEVER last (they are just a bunch of teens with loads of drama, its too dramatic to be real, just like all those soaps)
So I’m just gonna get to more important things

emily

Posted at 7:24 AM on April 24, 2013

Cannot help feeling we have all been played by both sides. Guess we have to be the mature ones and move on. The more we debate, discuss or comment the more money they make due to the media fascination, infatuation and popularity. It’s become quite farcical!

giin

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 23, 2013

justin makes her look like a sweet little angel and a victim. she could do with some positive pr now considering all the bad press she has received lately. her ego is probably taking battering as well thanks to her mvma performance, justin will give her the attention she is probably craving. i don’t think her bid for world domination is working out very well.

d.c

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 23, 2013

Who cares..? Liars, jerks and cheats.. doesn’t matter.. she grovels to stay with this slime-boy..

gregoryd

Posted at 8:28 PM on April 23, 2013

how lame. The never really broke up. they just wanted to get out of the lime light for awhile. All this stuff was put on by the media. They just let it happen.

aylin

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 23, 2013

I think they look cute together

l

Posted at 3:17 PM on April 23, 2013

she’s so lame and fake

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 23, 2013

Not only was Selena Gomez was ‘Lonely’ Without Justin Bieber, but I would add that he probably gave her support, and encouragement for her performance at the MTV, Ellen, and at DWTS show. If you notice at the DWTS, the verse, “Because you love me so” there was a right eye wink from her, and I know now that it was for the Bieb’s!

TheGirl

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 23, 2013

omg you’re making this look like Selena is the victim. but she was the one being bit*h when they broke up and he was the one who was completly down. it’s not the question if she is doing the right thing bit if he is.

Paula

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 23, 2013

I don’t know what to think ;)

Such a user she is.

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 23, 2013

She got lonely – too bad. Justin she is using you again for publicity dude.

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 23, 2013

NO SHES NOT. SHE LOVES JUSTIN. SHE PROBABLY FELT LONELY WITHOUT JUSTIN. SINCE MOST OF HER FRIENDS HAD BOYFRIENDS AND SHE DIDN’T

m. lowry

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 23, 2013

you are right. selena is in love with justin. they share something special for them. people need to leave them alone to make their own decisions. when she was lately with ellen what she said is not what she was thinking. i got a different message from her so i am not surprised that she flew 5000 miles for 14 hours to be with him. if you go back to their beginning and watch what went on you will see that she loves him and he her of course. she is the only girl he has really wanted to be with. taylor swift and friends need to butt out and stop the negative talk. she just couldn’t stand it anymore and went to him.

Clair

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 23, 2013

How would anyone know about their relationship besides people that see their reactions first hand and not just pictures? That is why media stuff is so unreliable. it really doesn’t even matter, I mean they can do what ever they want. They are just people. You can’t even say that they are in love because you really never know. Marriage isn’t even enough to tell if people are “in love.” I mean really look how Kim and that Chris Humphrey’s marriage turned out, a whopping 72 DAYS! These days it seems like one of the only ways to stay with someone is child support. lol. Sorry. :p

umang

Posted at 1:30 AM on April 24, 2013

i agree with you but you know let him do whatever he want(no hate) cuz he also have a life we’re not the person from whom he’ll ask.. whatever he thinks it’s good let him do it… i agree that selena is just using him…

Linnea

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 23, 2013

Bonnie Has Right! I Loooove Jelena!

jelena43ver

Posted at 9:25 AM on April 23, 2013

Gr8 job selena:-) u 2 r true romeo juliet

barbara

Posted at 9:12 AM on April 23, 2013

I think that justin and selena in love and you already know what you’re doing. Sometimes excessive burden with celebrities, but she’s two already know what you’re doing, probably can not be one without the other, but anyway Selene friends think otherwise, and may be putting yourself in such a situation, and I think that they will not do anything differently. They have ups and downs, if they are strong enough they will survive and stay together. Full The couple are cute. Good luck to both, Greetings from Slovenia-fan of Selena Gomez

emily

Posted at 7:52 AM on April 23, 2013

She was fine before him, she will do better without him. And it’s not like she didn’t have friends supporting her, other than the Spring Breakers cast (Samantha Droke, Francis Frais, Taylor Swift, etc) She has a few select male friends that would happily escort her, support her, like David Henrie or Gregg Sulkin etc to any given event/awards:) Your past is history, it shapes you. You grow and move on. Look forward…

ashley

Posted at 6:52 AM on April 23, 2013

Love is such a beautiful thing.

ashleigh

Posted at 5:01 AM on April 23, 2013

Justin bieber has turned into a typical rich spoiled brat! He was such a grateful kid when he was first discovered, now the money has turned him into a loser. He’s not above anyone so he shouldn’t flatter himself like that. And Selena is a fool for even considering being with him after the type of person he’s become. Unless she’s just like him, then they deserve each other.

Rae Rae

Posted at 2:35 AM on April 23, 2013

Hollywood Life is so reaching and really this is so stupid that not even an grade schooler could beleive this story. Wow, Hollywood Life, you need to get a little bit more creative than this! You are boring us to tears.

Tha truff

Posted at 2:24 AM on April 23, 2013

Thats why she gave out 2 tickets to everyone on ellen cuz she knows she sucks and that shes not going to sell js

Linnea

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 23, 2013

Haha true story.. :/

Skates

Posted at 12:29 AM on April 23, 2013

I don’t think Selena’s intention to reach out to Justin is to get back with him! Even if Selena loves Justin, she is not going to ask Justin back if she knows that there is no chance for the relationship to grow. Selena is not the type of person who would force a relationship to continue, if the guy doesn’t want her any more or is rethinking about the whole relationship situation! Justin needs her help that is as simple as that! Selena tried to help Justin before with his problems and issues last year, but it has given her more pain rather than helping him recover and resolve his issues! Now that Selena is more cheerful and more confident, she is ready to help Justin to get back on his feet! Justin would have to be so loved up to make Selena falls over heels in love with him again and to pave way for her to give him another chance to get back with him!

Stop making Selena look like a pathetic girlfriend who–after claiming her own independence–is now chasing Justin to get back with her! You are lighting fire to the intense heat Selena’s already getting from the Beliebers haters who are trashing her and to those who are against them getting back together!

Minchi

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 22, 2013

I think they’re really good together, but Justin has been acting out and hanging out with some shady people lately, and I don’t want Selena to get tied up in that. That won’t be good for his or her career. But honestly, I think they can work it out. They’re an adorable couple and I hope things work out for the best for them.

I'm Done With Jelena

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 22, 2013

I think it’s funny that they get back together when she’s about to go on tour and has an album coming out…