Justin Bieber: Don’t Blow It By Taking Selena Gomez For Granted Again

Mon, April 22, 2013 11:48am EDT by 27 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Back Together
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

m lowry

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 2, 2013

if everyone would leave them alone they might very well stay together. i can’t believe taylor swift and gang are wanting an intervention. who are they to decide what she should do. despite all they have had to say to her she disregarded their advice? and went to justin because she wanted to be with him.

SELENITA

Posted at 6:37 PM on April 23, 2013

I had a boyfriend who loved me but said he did not want to be stay friendship
but also sex
I did not want to
and he broke up with me

SAN

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 23, 2013

which can screw up is if selena see justin only as a friend Friend
nificant treat as a baby and not as her lover as her man
justin will want to stay with selena but also want sex with her
selena will have to give

if not justin going to look for somewhere a whore who has sex with him

Yani

Posted at 11:40 PM on April 22, 2013

He’s lucky she took him back I hope he don’t take her granted cuz she’s so beautiful and can do better…I do love to see how cute they’re as couple…wish them the best this time

Rahma Mohamed

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 22, 2013

really I wish they still together forever & make things good again I wished so much to see Justin Bieber treat Sel like the first he was so perfect with her the past 2 years so he can let his feeling to her again as I am sure he loves her really and totally and she loves him too so if they show their true love to each other it will the best ever really they so cute & amazing together wish them to be happy together forever and thx for this amazing article I loved it so much really amazing it speaks with every thing I wanted to tell but I couldn’t so thanks for the writer of this it’s really awesome

LissaCaldina

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

SHAWNA

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 22, 2013

JUSTIN DOESN’T NEED REHAB. WHAT HE NEED IS SELENA BY HIS SIDE. SHE STILL LOVES HIM

SHAWNA

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 22, 2013

I DO HOPE JUSTIN TREATS HER WELL IF THEY DECIDE TO GET BACK TOGETHER. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THERE THINKING.

spaz101

Posted at 3:16 PM on April 22, 2013

@justmyopinon I think so too

Vera

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 22, 2013

I vote/Yes!! But if he treating her bed and acting like Playboy again and flirting with girls behind her if he heart her again I’m gonna kill him!!! We see how sad you was without her and you still love her and you have 1 more chance so please don’t be Stupid!!!! Be careful with her!!!

justmyopinion

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 22, 2013

i think the only why she took him back of his bad behavior lately and she was worry about him, she felt sorry for him, she thinks if she would go back to him he would stop his bad behavior, she was afriad he would go to rehab or do something bad happen to him.

justmyopinion

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 22, 2013

justin is the one who took the break up hard not selena she was doing good with the break up, justin should have moved like she did!.

jazz

Posted at 1:32 PM on April 22, 2013

the dude is 19 okay give him some slack,Selena has to try too it not just gonna be him in the relationship it will be both of them selena has to show her romantic side

someone else

Posted at 1:26 PM on April 22, 2013

He must be loving life right now. He seems to have found a part of the world where they respect his privacy. There are no paparazzi pics of him and Selena or even just him. It has to be driving the Bonnie Fuller’s of the world crazy.

justmyopinion

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 22, 2013

justin wont give on selena so she took him back so he would stop bothering her!!!???

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 22, 2013

I DON’T THINK SO. I DO HOPE THEY STAY TOGETHER. THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. I DO HOPE JUSTIN OR SELENA STAY TOGETHER FOR THE LONG HAUL..

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 22, 2013

HE WILL BLOW IT BECAUSE OF HIS WORTHLESS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justmyopinion

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 22, 2013

when justin was acting very differently on his bad behaver during his tours in overseea when him and selena broke up during the time and took a toll on him and maybe selena took him back because of that idk. this whole thing is fishy why selena went back to him?

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 22, 2013

His alleged bad behavior was exaggerated by the media-don’t trust the media so much! I could give a long explanation but will leave it at that.

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 22, 2013

I DO HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T BLOW IT THIS TIME. HE KEEPS HER INTEREST AND HE DOESN’T MESS UP THIS TIME OR HE DOESN’T FLIRT OR CHEAT ON HER.

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 22, 2013

YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THOSE TWO. JUSTIN AND SELENA COULD SURPRISE YOU IF THEY LAST A LONG TIME. EVEN THOUGH SELENA DOESN’T WANT IT FOR THE LONG HAUL.

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 22, 2013

THEY REALLY A CUTE COUPLE. JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T TWEET ABOUT HIM AND SELENA IN NORWAY. THAT HE KEEPS THAT PRIVATE.

justmyopinion

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 22, 2013

i think they will not last because they are young…. i think they will go their own ways in the future.

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 22, 2013

NEVER SAY NEVER. EVEN THOUGH THERE YOUNG THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER. THEY STILL HAVE THE CHEMISTRY AND A CONNECTION THAT THEY CAN’T SEEM TO SHAKE OFF.

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 22, 2013

JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T DO ANYTHING TO MESS THIS UP THIS TIME. HE SPENDS ALL TIME WITH SELENA AND NOT HIS BOYS. BUT HE SPENDS PRIVATE TIME WITH HER.

SHAWNA

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 22, 2013

WE LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER. SUCH AMAZING COUPLE THAT THEY ARE.

Amanda Sang

Posted at 4:13 PM on July 26, 2013

Please Selena just say I’ll forgive you justin’ I will trust you and can we get back together and I will never ever break up with you. Don’t move on give justin bieber a chance to explain he is very sorry about what he did to you.