Justin Bieber Is ‘Only Interested’ In Being With Selena Gomez

Mon, April 22, 2013 11:19am EDT by 68 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Back Together
FameFlyNet

nina

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 22, 2013

justin has a big heart. After all her childish behavior and dissing him in public and lying about how she enjoys her single life , he still accepts her. it shows that he is kind and caring. I mean he could diss her publicly but he didn’t.selena is definitly with him for his fame and publicity. It is sad that he can’t see it. she even admitted before that she is good at playing.

Jyl

Posted at 2:43 PM on April 22, 2013

I think he wants naive people to write about their being back together again, so he posted an old picture to kick start the gossip mill. I sincerely think she wouldn’t bother with the silly, immature boy, again.

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 22, 2013

I DON’T THINK SELENA OR JUSTIN ARE GOING TO TWEET OR SHARE TO MUCH WHAT THEY DID IN NORWAY OR WHY SELENA WENT TO VISIT JUSTIN.

sakura

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 22, 2013

im so happy they are backtogether <3

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 22, 2013

SHE’S PRETTY AND THAT THERE GOOD TOGETHER. JUST HOPE SELENA AND JUSTIN MAKE IT WORK THIS TIME.

PLEASE

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 22, 2013

Hey hold up here, this is a two way street. Why is everyone blaming Justin for this and that. It takes two in a relationship and just as he has to be good, she has to be good as well.

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 22, 2013

THAT’S TRUE. BUT HOPEFULLY JUSTIN DOESN’T MESS UP BY FLIRTING OR CHEATING. BESIDES BOTH OF THEM GET JEALOUS VERY EASILY. JUST HOPE JUSTIN OR SELENA DON’T DO ANYTHING TO HURT EACH OTHER. BUT THEY STAY FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER.

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 22, 2013

THERE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER. BESIDES YOU DON’T REALLY SEE JUSTIN OR SELENA WITH ANYONE ELSE. I DON’T THINK JUSTIN WAS INTERESTED IN ANYONE ELSE BUT SELENA.

Thitirat

Posted at 12:37 PM on April 22, 2013

Selena & Justin are adorable couple.

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 22, 2013

THAT THEY ARE. ADORABLE COUPLE WHO DOESN’T LOVE THEM. VERY SWEET TOGETHER.

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 22, 2013

JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T BLOW IT BY FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS OR CHEATING ON HER. SINCE HE’S THE ONE THAT SCREW UP. HOPEFULLY JUSTIN CAN KEEP SELENA INTEREST AND PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS FOR A A ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER.

Posted at 12:14 PM on April 22, 2013

THEY HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY AND AMAZING CONNECTION THAT JUSTIN CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT. HE LOVES SELENA TO DEATH AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER.

Posted at 12:08 PM on April 22, 2013

BESIDES EVEN SINCE THEY BROKE UP MONTHS JUSTIN HAS NOT BE SEEN WITH ANY OTHER GIRL. I FEEL SO BAD FOR JUSTIN SOMETIMES. HE SHOULD BE WITH SELENA.

Jyl

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 22, 2013

Yes, he’s been seen with a lingerie model. Their photos have been posted all over the internet.

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 22, 2013

I DISAGREE. I DO THINK THAT THEY SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER. THEY WERE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. BESIDES JUSTIN WANS’T SEEN WITH ANYONE ELSE WHEN THEY BROKE UP MONTHS AGO. SO HOPE JUSTIN IS WITH SELENA ON HER BDAY AT HER HOUSE.;

ilovejustinbieber

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 22, 2013

i truely agree with ur statment they should not get backtogerther i feel like she is using him

justmyopinion

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 22, 2013

it seems selena was doing fine without justin until she was a guest on ellen show!`yeah i think ellen behind all this about them getting bck together!!. justin was the one who was harding time with break up not selena!!.

ilovejustinbieber

Posted at 12:55 PM on April 22, 2013

i truely agree i feel sorry for justin and ellen should not interfeer justin should of used his free time with his family i dont think selena really cears bout justin anymore!

Posted at 11:43 AM on April 22, 2013

I DON’T THINK SO. JUSTIN WAS LONELY WITHOUT SELENA. I WONDER HOW THEY BOTH FELT WITHOUT EACH OTHER WHEN THEY BROKE UP WITH EACH OTHER MONTHS AGO. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T DO ANYTHING TO SCREW IT UP..

LOL

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 22, 2013

Selena was ‘lonely’ without Justin, That’s a bad reason to get back with him because once she finds other friends, she’s not gonna feel lonely anymore and dump him like its nothing. She’s honestly pathetic talking about “Come & Get It’ When she actually went to him because she was ‘Lonely”. All she wants is his attention because she knows he can easily fall for someone else in a heart beat, she knows there’s girls better than her out there for him. I think they’re only together because their both famous. If Justin wasn’t famous and selena was, She wouldn’t date him and He wouldn’t date her.

Posted at 11:39 AM on April 22, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN’S FRIENDS DIDN’T SAY TO MUCH TO THE MEDIA OR WOULD SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT SELENA. I DON’T THINK SELENA OR JUSTIN WOULD TWEET ABOUT IT EITHER

justmyopinion

Posted at 11:39 AM on April 22, 2013

when selena was on the ellen show just renently i think ellen had a private talked with her to get back with justin and i think that why she went to visited him in norway!. ellen and justin are good buddies!.

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 22, 2013

I ALSO THINK THAT JUSTIN TOLD HER TO VISIT HIM ON TOUR. I AGREE WITH YOU THERE THAT ELLEN MIGHT HAD TO CONVINCE SELENA TO GET BACK WITH JUSTIN. SINCE MOST OF HER FRIENDS WERE DOING THERE OWN THINGS AND HAD BOYFRIENDS. AND SHE DIDN’T

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 22, 2013

I HOPE YOUR RIGHT. THAT ELLEN CONVINCE SELENA TO GET BACK WITH JUSTIN. THERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

Posted at 11:35 AM on April 22, 2013

NO CAN MAKE THAT DECISON TO GET BACK TOGETHER BUT JUSTIN OR SELENA. SINCE SELENA HASN’T DATED ANYONE ELSE. HOPEFULLY SHE DOES GET BACK WITH JUSTIN.

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 22, 2013

I’M SURE THEY MISSED EACH OTHER LIKE CRAZY. I’M GLAD THAT JUSTIN DIDN’T DATE ANYONE ELSE WHEN HE BROKE UP WITH SELENA MONTHS AGO.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:32 AM on April 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 22, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S AMAZING AND VERY UBER TALENTED. WHO DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

SANAYA

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 22, 2013

HOPE THIS MAKES IT ON TO JUSTIN’S PAGE AND SELENA’S PAGE. THEY BOTH DESERVE EACH OTHER. BESIDES JUSTIN IS A HOPELESS ROMANTIC.

SANAYA

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 22, 2013

AWW SO CUTE AND VERY SWEET OF HIM TO SAY THAT ABOUT SELENA. I WISH I HAD A BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT.

SANAYA

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 22, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN. SINCE HE’S ALWAYS IN THE NEWS EVERY FIVE MINTUES. WHICH I THINK HALF OF THE STORIES ARE FALSE.

SANAYA

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 22, 2013

THEY ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER. CAN’T PICTURE JUSTIN DATING ANYONE ELSE BUT SELENA. SHES GOOD FOR HIM.

SANAYA